Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:32:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Computer Technology Found Documented in Ancient Texts

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Computer Technology Found Documented in Ancient Texts  (Read 205 times)
Eddy_P

« on: June 18, 2010, 06:17:38 am »

Egyptian Hieroglyphs depict and describe a computer’s cd tray, along with the form of a compact disk itself.

The Old Testament documents and describes computer parts.

The contents of four specific mid 1990s cd-roms are documented and described in many ancient texts.
A common link is Egypt:
Solon, an Egyptian priest, told the story of Athens and Atlantis.
Akhenaten (Amenhotep IV), Pharaoh of Egypt, set up a one god religion.
Moses, an Egyptian priest, told various historical stories, and set up a one god religion.
The ‘Ark of the Covenant’ was a computer carry box that also contained the four mentioned cd-roms.

Two new videos introduce and show what type of computer technology has been documented and depicted by people in ancient times.
Link: http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/forums/index.html

Three more videos then provide 12 specific examples.

Once you have viewed these, you may then Evaluate, Examine, and Compare 10 selected Topics from the Videos.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 03:31:20 am »

Hi Eddy
I know you already know this, but I'll just mention it anyway.

The 386 computer that was supposedly used, was obsolete before cd's were used in computers.  They had 5.25 inch or 3.5 inch floppy discs. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 03:34:02 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Eddy_P

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 05:31:35 am »

Hi there.

This may be what happened in Canada in the early 1990s, and IS how a 386 started off, but the pictures on the video are from my own 386 computer which I upgraded with the same type of hardware cited in the video.

I added a 3.5 floppy drive and a Sound Blaster Kit. The Grolier disk also came with my upgrade kit.
Report Spam   Logged
Enigcom

Eyes that saw...Ancient Past

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 12:23:36 pm »

The material that you have read, as unbelievable as it may seem, is what we have extracted from the complex interior of the multifaceted Scepter. The images created by Claronu and Anjona are all very impressive, though I fear that the paper-like fragments (which have been shown not to be paper but a resin base material) rendered upon by Claronu, will be destroyed when exposed to the air. It is our belief that Anjona must have re-recorded the visuals in a stable format after repairing the Scepter’s graphic capabilities. We are currently examining the pieces of resin as a jigsaw puzzle, patiently reassembling them back into their original positions for future study. They will then be cataloged with the newer representations included by Anjona.

These sublime images we can read with our very own eyes; however, other data must be arrived at in order to complete the geometrically expanding picture of this find. Our language will not match the eloquence that must have been the Omegon’s true means of transferring information in broadcast form. We do not have the words that adequately convey the meanings of the subtle spectral feel of the symbolic illustrations and alien verbiage that accompanied the Scepter’s recordings of Claronu and Anjona; however, I feel the superior programming of the Scepter has somehow helped us arrive at a reasonably accurate translation.

There are other levels of background communications that we are still seeking to decipher, which will, at a later date, amplify the existing information submitted herein. This subliminal feedback "noise" may be the key data to understanding how to develop the prototype of a future version of the Scepter. Perhaps we will realize the power and potential of knowing the secret of the Enigmni also from parsing this data with newly evolving "memaes" messages from the Scepter. Memae’s – meaning multiplier/quantifier effects of mentality or knowledge. For some reason there is a multiple dimensionality, or holographic compression effect to the bits of data that emanate from this mechanical marvel.

I am at a loss as to how I should respond to this amazing collection of data retrieved during the course of this project.

On the one hand, it is so simple and breathtaking, yet ultra-climatic and intimidating. On the other, it is perhaps the most frightening information that I have ever learned, and still, I am compelled to maintain my composure when informing others of this abstruse information. It is indeed a heavy burden to know that this totally succinct information is truth personified and reinforced. The truth is inherent within the products and presence of its existence, which are manifestly beyond our comprehension, or our powers of technological development. Yet, we are on the threshold. The very sequence of events displayed to us fairly screams of the unalterable Truth! I, and all others involved in this project, know this event is beyond passion — it is a singularity in the history of our kind. I am beginning to feel as if I am finally learning what kind we really are!

I have worked on this project for two years, and it seems I have been pointed to this end since my beginnings. My feelings at this point, this moment, are indescribable: Never have I felt such sensations in all my existence! My mentality fairly reels with the magnitude of this precious lore as found within its metaphysical underpinnings. This story is too good to experience as reality; it is a fairy tale come true — such does not exist in this sphere.

These recent weeks of constant break-throughs have caused my mentality to actually develop into pains of the head, from contemplation upon this arcane assemblage’s repercussions upon human events. It is a true event of such dimensions that it is astronomically beyond everyday, or even super-conceptual reality.

To speak so frankly in this manner is certainly out of academic character, but I know of no other means to convey the importance of this project under these extenuating circumstances. I am going to speak conceptually here, for I think the related data of our attempts at studying Mars — the landings, and all of Anjona’s references to the fourth planet — are extremely revealing as to the truth of this Scepter’s download to us. There are many deprogramming entanglements that plague the average human mind. Such as Anjona’s references to "our probes" on or near his Hytona world at a date we cannot now relate to, yet unless this reference is recent, it could not refer to today’s date. He must have been referencing a "probe" at another point in the history of the Earth. This would mean that Earth has been, in the past, as advanced as we are today, or more so. There is some evidence that supports this.

One other possibility could be that Anjona could see into the future and "knows" our stage of development at present. Considering the constant references to Timelessness and Limitlessness, this vision of the future may be accessible to the Omegon mentality for alteration or improvement. Certainly these current events impacting us seem to be known to them across time.

We are quite certain that the reference point in space of Claronu’s survey is the asteroid belt that lies between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter. I believe he calls Jupiter Egog, a pony-sun for deep space an idea not lost on writers of today. An interesting coincidence. Conventional wisdom has long held that it (asteroid belt) represents a failed attempt at planetary formation, with no explanation of why this material failed to accrete into a planet. It seems that all our earlier ideas of this system are wrong.

This asteroid belt currently has enough material to configure and amass a planetary sphere the size of Earth or thereabouts. Apparently, according to the message of Claronu, it was once the world of the Enmayi and the site of the first Logos — Reason, or the Icon called the Hand that Sees – Enigmni. It was constructed by increasingly solid mattered light beings (archetypes) and it was the first artifact of existence in our solar system. We are the remains of the Omegons and the Enmayi misplaced to this once Gardened Planet some four million years ago. We must be their children – or we are they!

According to this survey, the beings on the Enmayi Planet were, for millions of years (orbits and years do not equate to our system of time necessarily), caught in a developmental eddy that kept them in a reoccurring "total state" of male and female aspects, existing in one body form: chromosomes XX and XY in one individual. Our only data on such a possibility here on Earth, other than an occasional random case of such today, can be found in ancient Egyptian history. In the Divine Pomander, attributed to Thoth, who was reported to have lived thousands of years before vanishing, references to beings of both sexes in one were the originators of our civilization. In Thoth’s many books or scrolls (he wrote 3,600), this god of wisdom stated that God (Typhon’s or Takion's account) created them male and female in one. Many Egyptian artifacts support this metaphysical point of view that some construe as fact. Later the split came on another world or period. The Enmayi history states the identical thesis!

In my estimation, Omegons could represent the sublime evidences of the beings we have found throughout history that come down to Earth and attempt to save humanity from itself. We find references to these beings in every tradition of all cultures: Sumerian, Egyptian, Etruscan, Roman, Mayan, and others as background deities to the major players. All of these "hidden" beings seem to have capabilities beyond normal human abilities. Omegons were the Angels, who were of no particular gender — perhaps they were the enigmatic YY beings, or the giants of the ancient Peruvians who came to establish this world. Angels are often referred to as the "Watchers" of whom Anjona speaks. Watchers are also mentioned in the old Book of Enoch. Christ even referred to Enoch, yet his book did not make the testaments of the Churches. Enoch sounds too much like a space being for most theologians, and has been given the "evil eye." There are the tales of Gilgamesh, which are also filled with an abundance of higher beings with capabilities such as the Omegons.

The simple association of the word Omegon (if that is how they would spell it), with the fact that Christ referred to himself once as Alpha and finally Omega, the last, is quirky when considered here. I am not sure the two sounds mean the same, though it looks like this is the believable case. Omegons undoubtedly think of themselves as the last phase of being before dissolution into the All. Reason is their Logos or iconical representative, as it has always been ours in all-ancient traditions. Dialogue and coherency are truly the keys to humanity’s entry to a phase II civilization. It seems to all be related in my way of thinking.

Much of this information is coming to higher meaning in my estimation, almost as if I am seeing the records of all our past history through a thinly woven veil. Linkage of our past is a dovetail joint to these records and with what we now have discovered in the landings on Mars, and those currently in flight to that planet as we speak, great discoveries are about to happen. Some believe we (or some mentality) have been there before. There are many unknowns, which we have discovered on Mars that are truly question marks in the scientific community’s decipherment of current data. Something happened there millions years ago that could suggest a form of life...or existence.

I recall that recently, two of our colleagues discovered what they considered life-like elements in samples taken from known asteroids from that very belt. These fragments were taken from Siberia and analyzed only two years ago. Two Russian scientists also found such evidence in the 1980s. The recent find asserts, after testing, that within a range of from 4 to 6 million years ago there was a planetoid that was associated with organic material somehow during that slice of time. In fact, their samples showed more conclusive evidence for life than the particles found in our section of Antarctica, which were believed to be ejecta from Mars at that same time period, indicating some conflagration during that period.

The dating for human-like life on Earth is close to four million years, yet Omegons said they had been here many millions of orbits (their’s, our’s?) prior to the introduction of Koan’s and Planca's arrival. I believe Omegons do not leave behind any evidence of their departure form this physical life. I think, after hearing of Claronu’s departure, that they are in a rapid state of dissolution at that point. Nothing of them other than their works would ever be found. Vaporization!

We can only speculate on these matters, and nothing is really conclusive. However, we can note that the physical anthropologists have been notably unsuccessful in proving that human beings evolved here on Earth, even though there are great similarities between Homo sapiens sapiens and the terrestrial primates. Where are our ancestors? We review the records and evidence for the Neanderthal (Neandertal per latest convention), the Cro-Magnon and other early types, and yet, we cannot state emphatically that we are their children. The message recorded by Claronu indicates quite explicitly that the savants of old were extremely expert in genetic engineering; their knowledge of the Moiré Arena and All. And this provides a possible explanation for the many traces of different versions of early man in geologic record. We are left with the conclusion that the past four million years of Earth’s history was a vast exercise in the "virtual" manipulation of genetic elements and principles. It is possible, since nothing is conclusive and this find seems real, that we are the results of "highly placed" genetic engineering. Perhaps we are the products of our own re-engineering of ourselves to accommodate the dictates of this planet’s environment or some other demand. With all the cloning and genetic manipulation that we are involved in today, legally and illegally, one cannot discount the fact that we may have built ourselves — perhaps with Omegon help.

I am of the opinion that we beings are capable of assuming just about any kind of genetic formation according to new research, and that is exactly what we are seeing reflected to us today in this material form the other side of Time.

There are new studies of the surface of the Earth that demonstrate our current dating system may be in error, considering the new evidences that are flooding from fresh finds. Recent studies of the ocean depths show very ancient potential for out-of-time restructuring that would push humanity back to the four million years needed for Anjona’s words. Those explorations of the deepest sectors show that many areas of the planet were above water at different times in history. Many portions of the Earth’s crust now exposed, were conversely, below the oceans in the past. The Water Displacement Theory of Orion von Koch, or what some pundits call the "Waterbed Theory" of Earth Tectonics, indicates that when the poles shifted numerous times over the last millions of years, new icecaps formed over the new sites of magnetic-stabilization or the poles. These changes that now are proven facts, were once considered Ice Ages by the old scientific community. These Ice Ages never existed — only the Earth has presented that illusion to us as it sought to gain its new balance after each of these continent-busting catastrophes.

Koch’s theory, though sounding flippant when referred to as the "Waterbed Theory," is entirely relevant when likened to a vast plastic or fluid substructure of lava, water and liquefying land masses, reacting to the gravity and electromagnetic forces that impact systems in chaotic flux during popular-exchange. The surface rolls under the great weight of semi-frozen water and landmass, pressing down the plasticized surfaces, via tsunamis of gunk and debris that follow the evolution of the punctuated events. I have experienced this feeling in my own waterbed, when I roll over and cause things to shift that lie elsewhere on the bed. This action exposes the new lands, once seabed, to the light of day and rearranges past continents into subsurfaces of mud or new seas, which are usually inaccessible to most technological investigation.

Bone and human artifacts have recently been found in these areas that date to extremely ancient periods for the Neandertals and even some Cro-Magnons. As recently as 1980, Neandertal bodies with fresh flesh have been found in the Gobi, but the evidence was suppressed and only mentioned in a popular archaeological publication. I know this happened for the scientists involved were friends. There are some who have even seen these Neandertals from a distance. I believe they are still with us. I feel they are the direct genetic links to the ancient Enmayi.

Though these ooparts are out of sequence, and are veritable agglomerations from some chaotic events, which we do not understand, I believe that we are in the wrong temporal frame with our timetables, and Anjona’s data is increasingly correct. Though what would humanity do for four million years — camp out in the woods, or live at ease in a Garden where everything is provided day end and day out! This would have been the "valley region" Anjona refers to. It must have been a large area to contain the beginnings of history and then — "poof" out of this world.

I fear that Academia, broadcasting a politically correct message from its Ivory Towers, prefers to scoff at all new evidence out of an abject laziness, rather than work for the truth. Of course, I know that all the current knowledge involving our world scientific community is held in an equilibrium of political leveraging that is perhaps oversold and even unbreakable. The powers that seem outside of our everyday lives are always at work behind the scenes maintaining the status quo so that no surprises will dislocate their efforts at a "planned" One World City. Although, on August 9, 2001, they were somewhat unable to hide an event that truly shook humanity awake. The little conjunctional alignments of asteroids thought not to be of any significance at least showed some potential of what could have happened. I remember when this event was prophesied in T. C. Overstreet's book, Crux of Becoming, in 1999. This is when my political mind began to waver.

When major asteroids began to align and then broke free of the old Enmayi orbit, things began to take place politically that awakened the world to a potential that seems to have periodic impact to the normally stable rotation of earth. If anything, the awareness the event created was excellent for those of us who know a different scientific reality. Even now, while global quakes and volcanic activity are increasing and may seem tied to the potential of that passed event, I tremble at the thought of what could have happened. It was an event totally unknown until recent times.

The ancient Maya pointed to a similar event, possible for us in the near future. Their ancient calendar indicates that on December 23, 2012, the Mayan Fifth Sun will come to a halt in our sky, and another world will follow. One wonders what that will mean to us in the coming four years, especially with this new information from Anjona, reinforcing how we have gone through more advanced periods that could have known more than we give them credit for now. I will be watching in the coming years, for a perspicuous wobble in the axis, and perhaps I will be forced to invest in a self-righting offshore oil lifeboat that will be capable of riding out a Noah-like cataclysm of multiple tsunamis.

At this very moment, the Earth is displaying alarming symptoms. There are enormous fluctuations in the terrestrial geomagnetic field as well as an augmentation of the planetary wobble. It is as though the planet were attempting to progress toward a new state of equilibrium. These anomalous events have been attributed to various causes beyond my belief. Some hold that there are strong imbalances in the mantle and inner core of the Earth, while others are of the opinion that the weakening magnetic field of the planet is the true cause. Another popular theory is that the weight of the polar ice caps is affecting the entire balance of the planet and this one our greatest scientists have endorsed.

I strongly fear the Earth is entering the initial stage of a punctuated event, whose forecast was broadcast through time by ancient, established monuments such as the Pyramid Complex at Giza Plateau and elsewhere. Our ancestors were very advanced, as proven by their engineering prowess, and they were trying to warn us and perhaps even give us the keys to their knowledge about such events. We missed the point then and I hope the material we possess now will not be misused to our traumatic error. This time, we must not start over, but fly across the trough of ignorance to the power of Love and Knowledge...(of the All).

Perhaps, I overreact to the stimulus of all this data.

I have been intrigued ever since reading some of T. C. Overstreet’s material back in ‘97 or ‘99. He talked about Dr. Leo C. Braun and his theory of Plastic Plate Dissonance. It is also a part of the sequence of events that should be included with Dr. Koch’s so-called, "Waterbed" theory of Earth tectonics. Both of these assumptions together seem more plausible as a total means of viewing what might have happened in the past, and what Anjona warns us about in this new material. If we are to learn to control this volatile planet, we must learn more of these new theories. I recall that Antarctica was recently excavated near one of our predesignated sites in 2005, where two of our Russian teams, had found human remains that date to around 14,000 years. Though they were found in the mountaintops, there is no reason to disbelieve that whole villages or even cities might exist in the icy layers some distance below. These remains showed the former humans to be traumatized by some unknown event. Such freezing of flesh that old indicates to me that there was a rapid transition or punctuated cause of their instant death. Besides wearing clothing, whose composition we cannot yet determine, these persons also were in possession of some fauna (kangaroo - like) that should not belong in such cold regions.

Dr. Leo C. Braun, Dr. Qweeg Stuckhill, and T. C. Overstreet, plus a few others might possibly be correct about Antarctica being the ancient source of high learning, though nothing close to a prehistoric city has ever been detected in any region of this vast frozen wasteland down beneath us all. Oceanography certainly suggests it is possible. Few researchers have looked.

Cities would not necessarily be found that high unless the archaic Atlanteans were the initiators of those who built high for a reason, as did the ancient Peruvians on the Altiplano. The first Peruvians built for seclusion and remoteness in order to be safe from barbarian influence. How is it that such supremely intelligent engineers could exist alongside such depraved citizenry, unless there was a catastrophe that polarized the Earth’s populace into those seeking to survive via cannibalism, and those technologically advantaged to position themselves as gods? Musing stirs the mind to deeper understandings.

These gods might have built in high places for seclusion from those seeking their knowledge. But, had they come form a habitable Antarctica, with outposts established in the highlands of South America, their homeland could betray cities in the mountains or anywhere else in that frozen world. We just have not looked for such. Perhaps we should. I know that we have only touched the surface of the Russian sector of Antarctica, mainly because there are kilometers of incrusted ice to penetrate first. We may not have the will, judging by our past few decades of inaction. There are really few forces in this world willing to scientifically approach such a task, though to the victor may go the spoils. Politically, there are no nations that would approach such a hit-or-miss expedition of archaeology in the ice. We humans do well to venture into the oceans and find a "Titanic," much less an Atlantis; though the Titanic certainly paid off for those brave enough to commit to such a large undertaking. Perhaps we Russians should bolt for Antarctica!

Many old maps copied over and over through the thousands of years suggest the knowledge and technological skills that only exist today in the intellectual community. The mathematics of these old tracings is superior, however. Maps that Dr. Leo C. Braun and others have toiled over in presentation of the concept of an ice-free Antarctica are in evidence of extreme antiquity. Such maps show evidence of punctuated plastic crustal displacement, or von Koch’s "waterbed" surface relocation theory. The Oprion Map and the Zenon Map show characteristics of ancient knowledge of Fractal Geometry with design, and shows the lower portion of the fractalian buttox-signatuare. Fractal Geometry was only recently discovered or rediscovered, with the aid of a number crunching super-computer. If the evidence of the old maps truly show this universal numeric process issuing form antiquity, then this data from Claronu and Anjona continue to be reinforced. It is also believed that the zebra's coat-pattern is evidence of past fractal knowledge and is also the symbol of the sitting Buddha in outline.

Other data are just as mysterious and as strongly reinforcing to what we have here. I have drawn the mental analogy of Anjona’s reference to the landing site of the Enmayi in the "glorious valley regions," to possibly refer to the area of the Mediterranean Sea. There is strong evidence that this vast area was once a great spreading valley that launched into the Sahara area, also once covered in timber and greenery. All of the area between Europe and Africa was once a exceedingly lush and fertile region, which extended for thousands of miles in all directions, even beyond Sumer and Egypt, perhaps even into India. By some means not yet well understood, the sea flooded this area, and this occurred at about the same time as the lands of the Sahara commenced its inexorable progress toward desiccation and aridity.

I believe that von Koch’s theory comes into play here. With the sea crushing inland and adding its weight upon the landmass, it pulled down the crust of the valley and that of old Sahara, thus causing it to drain in toward what is now Lake Chad. Chad is like a sinkhole. The evidence is all below its drain in the form of a depleted water table.

Through some process — plastic-crustal displacement, weight relocation, gigantic earthquakes, polar reversal, a rise in the sea level, or all of the above — the entire Mediterranean region was completely flooded. Perhaps even an ancient war destroyed the land bridge of the Straits of Gibraltar, and along with the Pillars of Hercules (which may have existed from deepest antiquity), the primeval world came crashing inward to drown the Garden of Eden.

The Sahara has recently revealed ultra-ancient finds starting near the "old" shores of Lake Chad and extending hundreds of miles East, Northeast toward Egypt and the Nile. This

Includes the various Playa (old dried lakes) such as Nabta Playa also. Buried in the sands of Time were great slabs for foundations of long gone complexes. These slabs have ranged from 100(English tons) to slightly less. (Perfectly smooth sculptures weighing almost two tons were found in the Nabta Playa area.) This sophisticated engineering prowess, reminiscent of the monoliths at Balbeck in Lebanon, are so perfectly aligned, that today’s scientist usually ignore reporting such a paradox. These sites have recently been dated from as old as 30,000 b.c. to about 9,000 b.c. Clearly, if the public knew the truth of all these incongruities, scientist all over the world would be in deep trouble. Wait until they hear this one, in front of me!

Today, under the Mediterranean, numerous remains of old cities are being excavated that are dating out to 15,000 + years before Christ. More research must expose the interface with this new data, since ultra-sophisticated finds are being exposed off the coast of Malta, and also in that nation’s interior, where underground caverns, mounted by curious buildings such as Mnajdra, are now being explored. Some think that, if this Earth disaster did happen long ago, that the legends of beings living underground could have started with humans escaping the flooding waters by plunging into the caves (such as the Hypogeum where 7000 primeval souls were entombed) as a temporary solution to flood waters that, unfortunately, never ebbed. It is known that some of these caverns which plunge deeply under the Med — have been rumored to exit near the site of old Carthage and in parts of Italy.

The giant slabs, as large as freight cars, in the Sahara, Lebanon, Egypt and other places, show the finest craftsmanship, not unlike the smaller lithic works of Puma Punku at Tithanaco near Lake Titicaca in Bolivia. The secrets of this world are literally untouched by any real investigation.

Mysteries face us all over this third planet from the sun. New discoveries are coming forth every day that say our conclusions and assumptions regarding the past are somewhat, if not totally, wrong! I for one, and in view of this current enigmatic find, have come to believe that we are alien to this planet. We came here somehow in the recent past, say four million years ago, and began our trek to this point in time. We did not evolve here, as most evidence shows — and if the truth were known by the public; if anything we genetically engineered ourselves to this common ground, a field of energized matter not unlike Claronu’s Moiré Arena. The truth of my belief is held in evidence below the churning countenance that seeks to hide all evidence of the past, that being the very volatility of the Earth. I feel it is an evil left over from some ancient mistake of selfishness and desire to be like the One with no equal. Forgive me of this aside. I fear I feel the pressure of euphoria dawning upon my soul.

I must admit, I am taken by the resemblance of the Enmayi record shown above, with the ancient Asians, Tibetans, Mexicans, and specifically the old Mayan Culture of Middle America. It is my belief that some artifacts found in Mexico, Belize, and Guatemala are direct lines of influence from a very ancient culture that now rests under the oceans, or are locked in volcanic lava that are millions of years old. All these cultures seemed to rise, as if a Phoenix, from previous ancestors of a higher understanding of engineering and technology. The reverse cannot be true, for the evidence suggests a regression rather than an ascension of knowledge at their beginnings — as if they were stalled by a new condition to old wisdom. The Olemeca came to the shores of Mexico as titans of knowledge, not as barbarians.

Almost all cultures seemed to rise from a previous zenith known by their flying gods, who could heal all, build all, and write all. The Sumerian, Egyptian, and Minoan records also show this similarity of coming from extreme power to a stage of rebuilding with little left in their memories of past glories.

I believe, reinforced by the evidence held in these materials, that the Enmayi, with the help of the Omegons, established colonies all over the face of the earth, and the elite (Omegons, Planca, Koan and Takion) returned periodically to check upon their charges to see if they were continuing to produce soulularly. I think it reasonable that Omegons were constantly watching. In keeping with this idea, there are many sites in Mexico that show strong evidence of multi-layered cultures that apparently predate that of the Olmeca culture, where god-like influence shows up as a punctuation.

So long shrouded in mystery, the Gulf of Mexico has the look of a valley, smaller, though not unlike the potential of an earlier Mediterranean valley. Before the relocation of the last Ice Age some 14,500 years ago, the Earth’s waters were much lower, and it is most conceivable that the Gulf was the seat of a mighty civilization, which was ruined in the great flood cataclysm. The Olmecs seem to have come to the eastern shores of Mexico from a land that now appears to be drowned. Their old myths are enigmatic, and in many cases, totally incomplete. The retrieval of the past can be a heart-rending experience for a culture under siege, as the Mexicans were when the Europeans came calling. Much valuable archaeological material was destroyed by the invading Spaniards from the sixteenth century on to our present time. New finds are even now being plunged into the "politically correct" record of history and drowned by academic evangelists protecting their tired propaganda of how things really aren’t.

Soon an ocean-going vessel will test the waters off Texas and Mexico for new archaeological anomalies that have long intrigued the space community of scientists.

There are unusual data, gained from satellites and other "secret" means, that support the old seaman’s tradition that a pyramid exists in the center of the Gulf of Mexico. Much to the chagrin of the archaeological community, the new expedition, by a Texas university team of wealthy renegades, will soon be upon the site with what some call substantial proof. This proof is that there was something highly technological in terms of engineering going on deep in our ancient past. Perhaps the American inspired, political history will soon change to reflect the truth of our past rather than the self-oriented version so often aired by their media sources.

Mention must be made of an archaic cultural site discovered in the Valley of Mexico in the 1920s, which has come to be called Overstreet’s Buried City. T.C. Overstreet started his investigations in that same valley in the early nineteen hundreds (1906), and in the course of his research, he encountered enigmatic stone artifacts and tablets, which had no discernible connection with any other Mexican cultural sequence. This was curious! However, it was not until the period of 1918-1919 when he hit archaeological "pay dirt" at Santigo Gonzalez, a hamlet contiguous to the valley. At that time, he discovered the "infamous" tablets and the evidence of an archaic culture of a high order. For a short time, his discoveries set the archaeological world afire with rampant enthusiasm. Then, most sadly, his discoveries were summarily discredited by the mainstream academic culture and its media. He was made to look a fool, while his artifacts were carried off and scattered far and wide. T.C. Overstreet died a broken man in near Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in 1937. It is sad to contemplate that he died without ever having his work properly evaluated by the scientific prowess of today’s world. We know not where to find his works though there is rumor that some are hidden away at a distinguished university in Texas. Such is an example that could face us with this project.

Teotihuacan, the great city near to Overstreet’s obscure excavations in the Valley of Mexico, has always caught my imagination, even as a boy. It looks like a great space port with pyramid-like structures lined up on a 4 kilometer ramp way for travelers departing and arriving for destinations now long forgotten. At an early age, I can recall thinking upon great flying machines, perhaps saucers, sitting on top of all those little launch pads lining the road of the dead (dead-our idea, not theirs). Too many space movies; one would think that the MIR space station would have ended such dreams!

It has been estimated that Teotihuacan supported a population of 200,000 persons at one point in its florescence. Many of middle American’s old cities seem to have this otherworldly look of high sophistication that was either emulated by other cities at a later date, or were part of an older civilization that was to some degree very advanced. Teotihuacan represents more than that, it has the engineering built into its structure to suggest more than what is told to us by today’s archaeologists. Were the cities of Mexico old memories of a time far away in the minds of their well educated priests? Or, could they have been the whispers of a very ancient Enmayi tradition that bled through to show itself 4 million years later? To do this, the Enmayi had to have a seat of civilization somewhere on Earth that lasted as the stalwart to carry these traditions forward. Where is such a site?

Teotihuacan presents another feature that is also arcane to the extreme. Dr. Lionel Varga, T. C. Overstreet and other historical researchers have pointed out, time after time, that enormous, thick sheets of mica were found by archaeologists on the fifth level of the Sun Pyramid in mid 1900s. Later, at 400 meters down from the Sun Pyramid, reported by the Koch Foundation (2002), another mica slab was found of considerable size: some 27.5 meters square (92 feet square) near the Avenue of the Dead. To the astonishment of all archaeologists, it was identified as a type of mica that is found in South America, and nowhere else. This begs the question of why was this particular type of mica removed and transported some 3218.6 kilometers (2000 miles) to be incorporated into the building site at Teotihuacan? How could something this large be transported in a Stone Age period of history? It is also to be noted that similar finds of South American mica were discovered in certain Olmec sites. This is the "silver bullet" of the archaeological world, which proclaims that the technology of the ancients is far removed from what we consider it to have been. Mica is utilized as insulation to atomic expressions. Who knew of atomics then?

In my estimation, the importance of the discovery of mica, which had been transported thousands of kilometers from its place of origin to its final resting place, is equivalent in historical importance to researcher ’s comments upon the detonation of the first atomic explosion in the deserts of New Mexico. At the time of the explosion, some were heard to remark that "it was the second [ time] for humanity to experience such." It is reported that they were referring to the old Sanskrit tradition that the first atomic device was detonated in the area of the ancient Indus Valley civilizations some 8,000 years ago. The very old ruins of Mohenjo-Daro certainly reflect that this is indeed what occurred, with thousands of its fallen resident’s bones recently (2004) found radioactively "hot" in the bottom of the old streets of the city.

In the old Mahabharata, we find that there were references to flying machines and a frightening white flash of an ultimate weapon that destroyed cities, and caused the survivors to rush to the rivers to cleanse themselves of the unseen killer. The evidence of classic radiation sickness, such as hair and nails falling form the body before death, are everywhere in the ancient writings. With all this strong corroboration of evidence from our planetary past, we should not decline the information offered by all this data that our celestial messenger has poured forth in the last few weeks.

From my vicarious youth, I have wondered about Mexico. Were those old tribes a part of this powerful technological base that peeks to us between the lines of mythological history? The gods seem to appear out of space and time, as did the Sons of Annoo the Sumerian god of gods. One wonders if Claronu’s nickname for Anjona – Annooa was the same leader of the Naberu, as translated by Alice Grice in her body of highly informative and passionately charged books recently released (2002) in Baghdad. Annoo was the Anunnaki god who could have brought genetic engineering to Earth. We have data that supports some of these researchers, so why do we not announce the truth to humanity?

Today, expeditions into the volcanic wastes of Mexico are showing that cultures were present earlier than the Olmecs as Overstreet believed. Were these first people the sons of the Enmayi who had risen in technology over and over again through the cyclic volatility of this unstable planet of garden-like beauty? Cast back into the barbaric states of human evolution time and time again, they continued to climb back out of the agglomeration of defeat to strive once more up the ladder of be-manship. While the poles of the planet wobbled around the globe, they fought to maintain their traditions, each time of destruction; they restarted the flame of the hand that sees — becoming the minds that move. Even the art attributed to the Olmecs seems more modern, with their head-mounted lenses on space helmets that often seem to have support systems attached to their bodies. It is all more relevant now, after having this immense data before us from out of Time.

The "hidden party" seems to lurk behind the scenes of history, always there to reaffirm the mission of becoming. It always hides in the background where logic and creative minds can only see its relevance to the open record. Few minds can understand the necessity of this base knowledge to maintaining the reality of the virtual mission we all must consolidate into unconditional Love.

Hidden from time and taking space not imagined, those "hidden souls" that perpetuated humanity through the four million years here on this explosive gem, kept our hopes alive. Something happened 14,500 years ago of such enormous proportions to destroy that old civilization to such a degree, that now we cannot even comprehend such an event to have taken place. Hoary remains of cultures much older than today’s protected finds, which do not fit into a politically convenient historical sequence, have been deliberately secreted away and no longer apply to the picture we take for reality. It is beyond our scope of understanding because of its ultimate unlikeliness. Overstreet was right! This is why it is true! This is the final test!

I now know that the Mayan culture carried the last messages of data that referred to the "hidden party" who so darkly lurked between the slats of historical rigging. We should seek it all in conjunction with the messages here arrayed before us and compile the total meaning to humanity. The "hidden party" was certainly at Chichen Itza; evidence is everywhere. Chichen Itza’s great Castillo has the engineering sophistication that must have come from very advanced minds; the mathematics alone were quite superior. Any structure, so perfect as to tell time, is perhaps beyond our attempts. More importantly, the astronomical knowledge was beyond a flint-chipping mentality.

Did the Omegons visit and help establish this great center of learning as they must have done in hoary Egypt at Abydos or Giza? Engineering that is intellectually distant even from our own average schooling can be easily recognized. Who were the beings that lurked in the darkness of historical myth? Their clues constantly broadcast from an increasingly powerful background; an implicate order? Why does the academic community continue to hide the truths from the mainstream of human reality? I, for one, know!

I also have a theory — about the processes of how a myth of the gods can come to our ears, from data that is true but misread. I recall the old stories about World War II, when remote islands discovered during that conflict, were revisited later by geological expeditions for survey. The islanders had built altars that looked like aircraft, and anyone who wore a flight jacket was worshiped. Having never seen such things attached to the power of aircraft, those natives of little knowledge misplaced their religious centers. I feel that similar incidents have happened throughout the ages.

Reports, as far back as 14,500 years concerning the gods of the most remote traditions, suggest that any beings with advanced technology, therefore the leveraged edge in any confrontation, were perceived as supreme beings. The traditions of Enoch, whom Christ referred to in the New Testament and Gilgamesh of the Sumerian traditions, all were filled with technology that today is understandable. But to the unknowing eye, such power was awesome and god-like.

I look at society today, and see how many of us live in a world where ancient kings would have been comfortable, even awed by our present lifestyles. Yet, on a higher level, there is really much more than meets the typical mindset. A form of immortality is almost available to many of our upper incrusted fellows, who are politically well connected. The best of everything is theirs for the calling, even if they illegally solicit for a lung, heart or kidney. I have even heard of drugged people waking up in a bathtub of ice without a kidney. These elite dark-shepherds can pay top dollar for extended life. Some freeze their remains just prior to death in hopes of being revived in a future capable of saving them form a total ending.

Tomorrow we will make it common to genetically reengineer new body parts as a matter of nonchalance in comparison to past means of mending.

When I think of this, I consider the rituals of the Mayan, Aztecs, and Egyptians. Could the "hidden party" have been using those extracted parts – hearts, to live in a sordid immortality way back then? They certainly had the system and means in place. Technological and material advantages would surely prove to be enough of an incentive to keep the majority of the world’s population in intellectual subjugation: a class of unwitting and uneducated victims.

I can easily visualize a future world where the majority of the population is restrained from advancement, without benefit of proper education and appropriate personal freedoms. Laws could easily create such an environment where such is possible. In this world the aristocratic "few," such as the wealthy, the scientists, the politicians, could assert themselves, with great facility, as an elitist organization. These elitists would remove themselves from the impoverished hordes, who would then prey upon the social structure to tear it down. This seclusion would enable the neo-aristocrats to develop even more advanced technology, which would enable them to prosper intellectually and materially in long lives of joy. They would continue to advance, while ignoring the lower echelons who would inevitably degrade into a state of barbarism. Those members of the disadvantaged group would literally rot away in a hedonistic world of survival of the fittest.

If the more powerful controlled the mindset of the lower, such as the media do today, they could eventually misinform the others to the point where the elite would appear as more than superior, as gods. By utilizing human leveraging techniques, patriots and conservatives would eventually be defeated and transformed into whimpering fools. They could be co-opted by victimization, first through gender naivete and false nurturing, then racism, sexism and then total chaos. Next stop — godhood for the elite.

So many of today’s wealthy politicians, criminally inclined, are buying up islands and remote areas, stocking them with the best of superior technology, and transforming these areas into bastions that are models of self-sufficiency. At present, we are witnessing a singularity in the social fabric of the world, which had its inception almost twenty years ago in the United States, and the world has since followed suit.

For some time now, the extremely well-placed and powerful, no matter whether these advantages were gained by criminal or more pedestrian means, have been purchasing secluded spots and islands in various parts of the world. At first, this trend was sporadic, with these private estates being located in no discernible pattern. This trend has now continued to the point where these sequestered estates are now veritable bastions of the dominant entities. These enclaves are engineered toward self-preservation and are virtually self-running. They are not enclaves or colonies; they are small nations fortified within themselves. But no matter how small or isolated they may be, they are enormously exotic. The chasm between the social classes of the world is more than disturbing.

It is disturbing because the seeds of the demigods are now being sown and will be developed to the point where they will emblazon the legends of tomorrow. We are literally witnessing the development of a class of people so influential; that – in the future, they will be regarded almost as deity by the common people. This utilization of Machiavellian philosophy and plebeian maneuvering represents the start of a process that will lead to a select brotherhood who will leverage all means of despotic authority: wealth, armament, wisdom, beauty, violence, religion, false-love, knowledge, and technology are the representatives to this power structure. It is also to be noted, that they will leverage these areas to their own advantage, and not for the common weal. These persons are literally preparing a haven – or heaven, if you prefer, for themselves and their kind here on Earth! The powerful will continue to become more ensconced. And, quite sadly, common man will become more common through his own slothfulness at reading the symbols of his time.

Still, I can readily perceive that it is man’s own fault in that he did not attempt to learn and advance himself when he has the chances even today to stop such marching to the edge. Common man is so compliant that he will willingly permit the politicians and bureaucrats to subtract from his life, and then further permit a shellgame-like government to take the remainder. Slothfulness has long been the hallmark of American and worldly education, but — alas! — It has now made its appearance in the Russian schools. We have quite literally "educated" a class of neo-barbarians! Vipers will take the world! What is it that sucks the lifeblood from a nation and destroys it?

I am not a social scientist, but I wonder if it is not the "so-called" legal system that increasingly favors support for laws that protect the criminal elements and the citizens of little merit? Those who sell immorality and vulgarism, via cajolery and persuasion, and then declare it to be the epitome of excellence (dare I say "cool?") display an evil intent that is beyond comprehension. And, it is this same "evil" that will provoke the eventual wrath from the real power behind Claronu’s Virtual Universe (Moiré Arena). The beauty and the tragedy of the Law of Consequence are that it is indeed — just!

This world’s very culture: its music, dress, and entertainment — all are being used against a very willing culture bent on self-defeat. Laughter, cajolery, and fracturing - self-love sells this banality in a most sophisticated manner. This is what philosophers refer to as complex ignorance and is used to gain control of naive human slush with the intent of later shaping it into a special interest group. Weak, selfish minds — as referred to by Claronu — will eventually lose to the gambits of the power mongers because of an inculcated attitude of sloth. Unmotivated humanity needs its gods because they cannot see the God within themselves. In this instance, the supreme irony is that the very existence of man is absolute proof of the Divine.

When a civilization is in full decline, and the passage of time has exponentially stressed morality into immorality, the common being may eventually realize that the leadership has vanished to parts unknown. They will have fled and concealed themselves in isolated sections of the globe, perhaps an island, or some other remote area. When the power or electricity is turned off, then perhaps society will finally take note of their leadership’s absence. Who would care? Soon, all organized norms of society give way to nihilism, and human culture will retrograde into a new Stone Age. And all this will occur because of supreme acts of selfishness. Of the two elements mentioned, which is the more intelligent: the unwitting who allowed this to occur, or the criminally powerful who traduced the rights of the world’s citizens? Could this happen to us, or to America? I strongly fear that it has already happened in the past many times and could once again be our fate.

As the world’s population polarizes, the "future gods" will gain ground more rapidly because of their superior technological capabilities and material advantages. They will appear at "tax time." The elite will increasingly seek the presence of like kind, rather than the meritless and impoverished detritus that lingers on. At some point, the "new gods" will be born; they will take to the skies in their conveyances to hide themselves away in secluded parts of the world to ponder chicanery upon the unwitting. Eventually they will return, and make terrible war upon their own kind, seeking to position themselves as unique and worthy of worship – the ultimate desire for recognition.

With superior firepower, and technology to kill billions from afar, they will enslave humanity once again. After several generations, the powerful who rise in their own groups will become immortal via their superior backup systems of human leveraging and a vast supply of body parts. Human coherency will lose the potential of survival through Love. Unless we listen to the Omegon revelations, we will needlessly suffer this cyclic curse of selfishness.

When I think of history, I wonder if the old gods are still among us, still preying upon human body parts to maintain their longevity? Or did good old common man finally win one with democracy? Our way did not work. I think on this every time I look at the Lines of Nazca in Peru. Such airborne sophistication was surely guided from engineering know-how, and possibly even a form of laser was used to "scribe" the lines in playful creativity. Evidence of laser-like utilization is everywhere in Peru. How else could they cut some of the stone the way it is so easily shown today across from the old fortress of Sacsahuaman in Cuzco? Few have seen this message from the old gods. Some say that those old evil gods still hide in the jungles of the Amazon, or even elsewhere in the universe waiting to return and haunt us again.

There is a wealth of very new information that evidences archeo-enigmas that are out-of-sequence with the story of record. I will not trouble you with an extensive report of these examples, but only touch upon them to give you the support for my conclusions. All of the new data about the developments in archeological finds and the Scepter’s interlaced transmissions of unknown code will accompany the expanded version to be submitted at a later date. It will soon be made clearer, in the coming weeks, just what the total communication is from the records of Claronu and Anjona. It is my desire to reinforce all data presented herein, with additional corroboration, backed up before presentation to the scientific community at our upcoming conference. Soon this tremendous find will be at the feet of the entire world to ponder.

I am absolutely sure that I have become a little too caught up in this report. Still, there is a great amount of food for thought here in this material. I believe we are now at an important and pivotal point of our existence, and perhaps the time is indeed ripe to make some changes in our behavioral conditions. It is time we became more attuned to the altruistic mentality which seems to be a part of our reflective capabilities. It is little used, but still, it is there. We must shout this reawakening of the human reality to the stars and seek the meaning of the Hand that Sees — and is the mind that moves. Moundville! Moundville, Alabama is the site where many mounds were constructed and the old motif of the hand and eye were found there many times. It is a site we must visit to find new secrets, perhaps the catalyst is there.

I feel euphoric — as if the entire story of reality has flashed before my soul in picoseconds. The wonderful memory is there, but it fades quickly. Because of what I have seen, I feel the need to include this data within this report. Earth’s humanity must prepare to move to a new totality in order to exceed the status quo and create the advanced phase II civilization. I am, here and now, calling for a new dispensation of reality, established around the merging of humanity with a new nationhood. I call it Humation. I believe it could work as follows: unless we, in Russia, try to reestablish some type of order in the world as we once did with a political ploy rather than a spiritual ascension, we will forever remain as a nation run by criminal expressions of a brotherhood built by vodka. We must act. This ancient material having been found here in our country is indeed an omen and a Godsend. I propose that we use this event as a springboard and a cause to catalyze ourselves toward a new form of Human Unity. Humation, should be our unifier for coherency.
Report Spam   Logged
Enigcom

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 12:25:50 pm »

Sorry about the long post but I think this is a very good point...Yes there is tons of evidence for much more than computer technology. We are highly complex and Heck DNA is a program also.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 04:38:48 pm »

What on earth was that post about?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Enigcom

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 06:50:07 pm »

It is a post about a mindset that is necessary to see the relevance of the first post.
Report Spam   Logged
Eddy_P

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 11:07:25 pm »

UPDATE 25th July 2010

Due to many comments and questions regarding the given example* of ‘Egyptian Hieroglyphs depict Computer Technology’, more information is now provided as an introduction.

* An Explanation of the specific 6 glyphs and their Context is given.

See ‘Explanation and Context of these Egyptian glyphs’ link via : http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/forums/index.html
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: