Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 06:53:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Talk:Atlantis

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talk:Atlantis  (Read 900 times)
Angels & Demons

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 01:35:22 am »

Wikipedia definition of myth

Why not taking the Wikipedia definition? I like it much more than that stuff you presented so far, which seems to be very simplistic and strange to me. Wikipedia: Myth. There are several offers: Some imply that the story is not true at all. We can dismiss these definitions, since we cannot answer the question of thruth in the Atlantis story already in the disambiguation. Left is the first one: A creation story, with gods and heroes etc. etc. - exactly what I said. Really guys, I cannot understand you. The Atlantis story is clearly no myth. --Athenaios 19:09, 26 May 2006 (UTC)

Athenaios, please stop reverting "mythical" out of the article. You've got two editors here who think the term "mythical" is fine, and the term was in the article for a long time before you initially removed it, so you're acting against the consensus of past and current editors.

And I'll say it again: this is a trivial matter, and not worth starting an edit war over. --Akhilleus (talk) 19:25, 26 May 2006 (UTC)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: