Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:36:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Hidden Ones Who Know...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Ones Who Know...  (Read 477 times)
Enigcom

Eyes that saw...Ancient Past

« on: June 08, 2010, 09:37:13 pm »

You may like to know that in the make up of this experience of being here in time/space there are nodes or linkages with large localizations of plasmatic makeup (fiery intelligence) which we see here as persons. They are nothing special in appearance but are the very fabric of this stint of physical manifestation. Some call them catalysts and they know who they are. No one will ever know them as such for their connections are within the background of presence. They walk among us and will never be seen as contributing to the grandeur of the social class. They have always been and will ever be in one presence or another. They are not popular and do not stand out. They cannot be defined. Yet they know their mission for it is onboard. They are to be used as MARKERS of this passage. They see all and know what is to be done to make existence here a perfection. Yet, they are never in positions of leadership though highly appropriate. They are psycho-cognitives and can see the panorama of the physical generative order. One may call them the practitioners of the tree of life (Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ).

If we would take the time to know each other during our stint here, we would all discern these persons and learn from them. We can even become as they are by awakening our hidden potential (deep meditation—prayer). They have so much to teach us. I have been visited by many of these Markers or Hiddens here on Earth. They catalyze events and guide us with gentle nuances to higher levels of development. I have learned some of their techniques but still have much to learn. TAKE CARE AS NOT TO EXPOSE THESE MARKERS TO ANYONE FOR THEY ARE NUANCED AND WILL QUICKLY VANISH. LISTEN TO THEM AND GROW. GB

I would like to be present when two or three are gathered together in a state of Christos — Bluewhite Light.

One thing for sure...I am in awe of just being here.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BlueHue2

Blue-Hue? is he Just Blind, or a One-eyed 'king' ?

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 12:50:05 pm »

BlueHue two
Report Spam   Logged

Atlantis in,"historical-Perspective"
=Known-World,Oikumene=Now,Yemen>Surat-89

This Egyptian,INDIAN-Ocean trade-Empire was
ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

PLATO wrote (GREEK!)" ATHE " Now,Aden= Solomon's/OFIR, in Herodotus-Araby-Map

ATLANTIS-Dialogue=Satire,on Athens-Trade boycott(of Darius2,413bc)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: