Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:46:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.  (Read 285 times)
Enigcom

Eyes that saw...Ancient Past

« on: June 23, 2010, 10:39:27 am »

The Holo-gestalt Paradigm of Existence — The Crux of Being and Becoming

This is the theory of the movement or leveraging of mentality held within all perceived elements of physical existence that pervades throughout all the universe/s known and unknown, which means that all is wide-open and readily available to the cursor of mentality (depending on the state of mind). It has been called the “fiery intelligence” which permeates everything. We are manifest to partake of this realm of apparent reality.  It is the mental worth that we generate that sends us onward to become through each experience. As beings suffer through this world, consciousness increases in worth and power. Experiencing life is the schooling of the monadic soul.

Holo, in this case, means that there is a holographic-like representation and method to discerning in total the means of projecting a realm into existence via the elements and principles of Deity (The Tree of Life). And gestalt (wholly) references the aspect of the All of mentality, which permeates and materializes all known parts of being here in Time/Space. We are beings occupying forms as a means of motivation in a physical state where we are “self-aware” of our own destiny. We take what we bring to the forum of being to become. We amplify our worth to be worthy and amplified through sufferance.

A paradigm is a system in which some elementals can function in some order and fashion which gives said system an identity. Such an expression is a reason for Being. Thus a Holo-gestalt Paradigm is used here as a means of discerning self-knowledge (mental self-awareness) of selfhood and its participants in what we discern as Life. This life then can be identified as a holographic means of creating the totality of existence in a realm that knows the information of its parts and can feedback over these parts to the degree that all connected (direct or indirect) participants know the degree of interface for all elementals held in this massively expansive yet minuscule environ that supports being and becoming of mind along with the generation of information to be used in support of existence. It is the Crux (point or cursor) of Being. 

What is the Crux of Being here in Time/Space??? Why Be??? What is being other than knowing you are able to think??? Why do we seek to protect the thinking-form from destruction after it has thought something? What is thinking but reviewing actions to maintain the vehicle for future leveraging of the elementals of a transcending existence? Why must one be here in (physical existence)? We seem to examine our being to become more. As we become more our vehicle erodes. As time passes the vehicle no longer can sustain the means of thinking and we slowly pass into the void. Others pick up our thoughts and carry forward its parts thereby expressing a continuing physical facade. In experiencing this we are One due to feedback looping of information.

But is this physical expression only an illusion? Or, is an illusion a prelude to a future reality? There seems to be a distant thinker in the mix — one that drives our very being from the background or the generative order. It is like a program that determines exactness and procedure for leveraging the elements of this information-packed realm we call living — existence. There seems to be a lot of automatic means (things out of our apparent control) of moving us through this realm of being. The thinking part of us seems to be in for a ride. We ride the light of this existence where everything is automatically moving into newly created data constantly. There is no going back under the same conditions, only forward where change is taking place with new aspects to ponder and partake thereof. Our mind or our thinking part of this experience is in constant flux adjusting to every happenstance.

Our future depends upon a proper or positive process of determining what aspects to use in the mix of past data for future leveraging of trends and conditions. The Crux of being seems to depend upon something that maintains some form of constancy so that we may maintain the information float in a burgeoning echelon over the chaos potential. If chaos can rise, we are destroyed or move to a higher echelon (level) of existence or thinking in a new environment. It is all information manipulation on our part and that of the system within which we dwell. It is always becoming and ever moving like a wave visiting potential.

A personal aside:———————————————

Thoughts are firing into the totality of my mind’s "position cursor" or the mental reference realm — the guide-ware of focused evaluation. Where are the data issuing from what source? The source is not my center; it generates from the island of the All, the exterior energy of Light, source that flows into my farther subconscious-state and amplifier. I must admit I have not previously had access to these sights of transcendence in thoughts, sights, or color. I have not the sensory capability to cause an awakened knowledge of this experience.

My mind is emulating the texture of a swirling vortex of multifaceted holo-spirituality, a field full of dimensionally changing stars impacted by mentality. God-like lucidity that once was not provided, but now flows beyond reason — it is mine! My reference receiver is amplified to see symbolic language of the One, charging in thought - packets that unfold and present impetus toward extended decipherment. Each wave maps out new vistas for ever-widening thought at exponential rates. Entities of mind-beings spring forth in creativity to entice me to fall within their range of relationships. Expressing what I sense is beyond my own ability to record my thoughts.

I have often thought of virtual life as a great collection of recorded elements that have all the information etched electromagnetically within their dimensional plan. They are a grand collection of multifaceted eternity. Each being is scanning and is scanned within the continuum of vast and unending data. The Eye of God (cursor) scans as a marker of Time in this continuum where impetus becomes action. There, all holo-spirited beings are localized according to their worth to the whole. Our minds are tuned to carry the universal cursor as we experience life at the same virtual playing period and speed/space. Is Time the Mind’s Eye — a projection of the One in the All? The Eye focused on the vortex of Being and Becoming? Is His memory issuing through our being? We are certainly One in the absolute totality. This illusion is a great cacophony of localized sensations, seeking the union of a coherent ascension toward the All High! His dreams are our reality!

————————————————————————

The Crux of Being involves a multifaceted means of existence. Each part interacts with its other parts. We are parts of the whole that must be present in order to interact and perceive existence. Otherwise we do not exist. Yet, we are one collective and parts of us lose our vehicles but our knowledge interweaves with the knowledge of our other parts. We should love one another as we love ourselves for the other is us — all of us. Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is — that is the Crux of Becoming.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: