Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 11:34:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Kardashian Sisters Don Skimpy Swimsuits For 'Vegas' (PHOTOS)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Kardashian Sisters Don Skimpy Swimsuits For 'Vegas' (PHOTOS)  (Read 489 times)
Brendon Webb

« on: May 16, 2010, 05:34:41 am »

The Kardashian Sisters Don Skimpy Swimsuits For 'Vegas' (PHOTOS)

First Posted: 05-14-10 05:39 PM   |   Updated: 05-15-10 09:28 AM

Kim Kardashian is asking fans to help her decide which swimsuit cover to use for an upcoming issue of Vegas magazine.

She tweeted these photos of two possible covers in which she and sisters Kourtney and Khloe wear swimsuits that reveal a variety of swaths of skin.

"So guys what did u think of the Vegas Magazine cover? We need to chose Black or White???" Kim tweeted

http://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/13939263042
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Enigcom

Eyes that saw...Ancient Past

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 06:49:18 am »

What the heck is wrong with women? Why do they have to compromise their entire psyche for a little adulation? Get some clothes on and become a little more involved with your livelihood rather than the oldest profession on earth.
Report Spam   Logged
Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 03:17:51 pm »

You're equating showing a little skin with prostitution?  That takes balls.

Do you see something wrong with showing the human body?

You do know that getting people to think about sex is key to getting people to reproduce, right? If people didn't think about sex, the human race would die out!  So, when you think about it, women are basically just playing their part.
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilige
Enigcom

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 09:31:50 pm »

It should be a private matter.
Report Spam   Logged
Chastity
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 03:39:51 am »

If there wasn't a market for it, you wouldn't be seeing it!
Report Spam   Logged

"Man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity." - Ecclesiastes 3:19-20
Enigcom

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 07:31:48 am »

Just like a girl who needs a little edge to show off. But there are some of us who see through it all and know you for what you are by virtue of selling the fruit. Advanced beings do not need to emphasize with visual impact and playing to the evil in us all. No, some use their minds and appeal to our logic and reason. Naked girls are a massive sickness in our society and they need to awaken to reality...use your brains and stop making excuses for your lack thereof.
Report Spam   Logged
Chastity
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 01:15:19 am »

And don't forget:  Eve tempted Adam with the apple, and that makes all women bad!!!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

"Man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity." - Ecclesiastes 3:19-20
Enigcom

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 10:04:28 am »

Try this on for size.

In becoming this new most powerful virtual being of soulular expression, you will access the higher centers of the absolute and ultimate unknowable — Enigmni! Your being is truly a marvel of complexity still largely cumbersome to your present science. Yet, what program built you? The Cad-Isis, has always been the symbol that we kept with you during all those durations to show you the way to phenomenal gifts of genetic knowledge. It will heighten your pathways.

The engine of genetics, DNA, is the multifaceted communicator of the All’s will to manifest a coherent Light Being in the progressive density of the issuing elements toward the ultimate continuum. These tools are for your future creative genius. Learn the multiplicity of the formulas and the Fractal expressions newly rediscovered.

Who made the laws whereby one can even comprehend the grand complexity within the mentality of just one individual? Your mind can encompass an entire universe, and dream upon the entirety of all assemblages necessary for such a genesis. Your mind has the wherewithal to reach such levels, yet you do not push it to its potential. Such a mind is as the All’s in unity of super consciousness. You are a facet of such an ability. If all of you coalesced in lucid unity of absolute Love, you would make an exalted alaya, or expression of "That" the combined Monadic synergy necessary for your next great adventure in Omni-Omegonship. We are all in this venture together, part/s that will know the Whole.

Use your world as the pedestal to spring into the universe that surrounds you and pulsates within you. Such pulsation harbors the secret of the four voids. Move into it as a reason for one to climb the highest mountain, no other challenge. It is there for you to solve. Use the mind that has been provided you all. Small and unfathomed machines are your next developments to facilitate this powerful mentality to explore beyond. Straightaway a Scepter such as the one you hold, will be developed on your world by one of your finest intellects. It will speed up your creativity almost as the coming Catalytic Regeneration. The Scepter’s power requires an ardent interface, such as yours, to govern its supreme abilities. I pause to wonder if discovering its source whereby the power issues forward, will seat from resolute Love, or that which conceived existence?

If this will not come to pass, We never were. No thing produces no thing.

Most likely you will be unable to understand this, but I will try.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 02:46:02 pm »

And when you were young and the hormones were raging, did you understand it?  Did you even care?  Would you have even read through that whole post?  I almost didn't read it because it's too wordy.  Trying to be to intellectual. It's too ponderous.   Young people are young people.  They aren't old and wise and full of knowledge.  They have to learn.  It's not until you're over 50 that you realize youth is wasted on the young Cheesy  I think if I would have been beautiful like that when I was young, I would have flaunted it!!!
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Enigcom

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 06:55:39 pm »

I was beautiful for a guy and was the Travolta of my HS, but my family was deeply involved in Academia. My uncles were university professors and One was the Dean of Science. I saw those massive books on their shelves and when I was eleven I took those books down and forced myself to read them. I knew that each book was like a treasure chest if you added the information to your mind you would grow. I went to bed with encyclopedias and the Bible every night. I read and read and today I even read more. Consciousness expands exponentially if one works at it. Slothfulness is rampant in our world and if one cannot amplify their abilities on their own, who will we become? I never thought I would see such a statement coming from you...you are indeed female. I have worked hard for my girls trying to teach them to contemplate deeper and they have tried and they are doing it. It conveys to my grandchildren who are Suma-learners. If one does not strive deeply, what is to become of our nation or our world. We become Mexico driven by drugs of disgust.

By the by, Hegel is a good one to start with.     
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 07:02:42 pm by Enigcom » Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 07:47:43 pm »

I have yet to meet the guy that didn't mind seeing a little flesh when it comes to beautiful women.

Christian fundies should ask themselves this, if sex is so bad, why is it it that God invented sex in the first place?
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 01:14:20 am »

Grin
It's not that God created sex.  All animals have sex to reproduce.  It's that he made it feel SOOOOOOO good!!!  And that's bad, see?  Anything that's fun or makes you feel good, is bad!!

I'm like Socrates.  I KNOW I'm not wise.  All my life, I thought I was, and now I find I'm not.  Reading encyclopedias does not necessarily make you wise either.  It may make you knowledgeable about a lot of things, but then who likes a smart ass?  You must not have had any friends when you were young, that you would spend so much time alone with books.  Do you have a complex of some sort?  I think reading the Bible every night would give a person a complex.  Especially the Old Testament.  When I read the OT, I got so angry, I think I threw the book across the room.  Imagine!  People believing there was a creature up in the sky, guiding Moses, that sent those people out to wander around in the hot desert for 40 years, on a whim that these people would worship it, whatever it was, and sending them out to kill whoever was in their way getting to the "promised land" that was already occupied by someone else and they had to be kicked out of house and home.  Bah.  What a load of crap.  If God Almighty was LOVE as the Christians tell us, there is no way he would play favorites.  Just think what you'd do, if you were given a choice between your children.  Pretend you're the head honcho and you're going to move into a new place, but it only fits so many people, and so you have to kill some of your children, so the rest can fit.  That's what this God supposedly did.  God created all men equal and loves them all equally.  How then, did GOD, play favorites like the Bible says?  How is it that he could choose which ones to kill and which ones to save?  WHY would he choose Moses anyway?  Why would he favor the Israelites?  He didn't.  That's their story and they've stuck to it.  Butthat's not God, and anyone who believes it is, needs their head examined. 

That's a strange sentence - "I was beautiful for a guy".  Why couldn't you have just said something like - I was fairly attractive - like most people would.  Sounds like you're kind of stuck on yourself. 
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Enigcom

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 08:10:00 am »

You said it. It must be true.
Report Spam   Logged
Chastity
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 01:38:12 am »

I have a riddle for you!

What do you make of someone who is virulently anti-homosexual but also isn't attracted to women either?

Confused is a mild way to put it!
Report Spam   Logged

Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 03:01:10 am »

I have a riddle for you!

What do you make of someone who is virulently anti-homosexual but also isn't attracted to women either?

Confused is a mild way to put it!

I kinda thought he was gay too..
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: