Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:19:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New Poll: Restless Voters Prefer Democrats Again, But Still Hate Incumbents

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Poll: Restless Voters Prefer Democrats Again, But Still Hate Incumbents  (Read 403 times)
Enigcom

Eyes that saw...Ancient Past

« on: May 16, 2010, 06:58:29 am »

I once consulted for a number of polling organizations around the nation. I was fairly young then (34) and thought I was somewhat cool. I was between marriages and had a lot of collateral back then with my sports car leading the way. I was Liberal and craved adulation. I was dumb! BUT! I was on my way to waking up and learning what the real world does. I realized that Polls are mostly used by those who are secretly Democrats. They manipulate with skewed questions and totally try to reinforce the BANDWAGON EFFECT. I worked for a prominent CEO who had a polling operation and I officed next to the director of the polling company. I could hear through the wall, everything she said. On many occasions, I heard how the polls taken daily were just radically changed to reflect my bosses political bent. I kept it to myself, but I now know not to really believe in any of that convoluted BS anymore. Democrats are in deep trouble because they LIE to the nation. In fact, they are the worst Liars I have ever seen assembled in a public forum. It sickens me to see anyone reinforce their messages.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: