Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:02:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Coming Behemoth Paradigm...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Coming Behemoth Paradigm...  (Read 365 times)
Enigcom

Eyes that saw...Ancient Past

« on: May 05, 2010, 05:25:21 pm »

Though many of us dislike what the Obama Administration is foisting upon us, we are doomed no matter what takes place. Malthusian doom is rapidly approaching us from hidden realms. Population is getting out of hand and the ratio of people to living space is going crazy...there is no place to stand, much less eat. If some terrible earth catastrophe takes place, we will begin to eat each other — just as we did after the Carolina Bays Catastrophe. Jobs will become fewer and far between in the next generations and government will become much more hegemonic in how it seeks to control our lives. The rich will indeed get richer and the poor will flake out the back door. It is already happening in Mexico with the evil amplification of drug lords quickening their hold on a government unable to control crime. Mexico City has an inner city built around the largest dump in existence (an absolute agglomeration) filled with people who are on their last legs. Desperation is beyond setting in, it is the rule of the day. Even Obama's attempts to usurp our freedoms is shortsighted in the plan of over population. Our computers are taking away our jobs and what we know. The old folks who never picked up computers will also never be able to find work other than the old folks homes. Solient Green is setting in. You are what you eat. Unless we get our heads together and work together to try to solve our Human situation we will face some very nasty and difficult times ahead. We must jump to a phase two civilization now. We need to jump off this planet and dive into the universe. Education via CyberArts techniques is our only hope to survive and having schools with football teams and all the extra-curricular goodies is out the back door. We need to grab that I-pad and dive into simulation technology and expert systems that educate us for a life far beyond what we have in the silly public schools. Humans are built for space exploration and amplified utilization of genetic engineering or over-unity creation but we have not moved into those higher technological areas. We must or we will never survive. We have Mars and Venus that we can make into livable places via macro development. Lets put down the silly wars and violence and go to work on a project far beyond the Manhattan Project to save the entire Earth. We can do it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 05:27:16 pm by Enigcom » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Courtney Caine
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 01:24:28 pm »

Hi Orion, the problem with people like you, who want to blame Obama for a perceived "lack of freedom" have it all wrong.  Obama doesn't control the country, it's the CORPORATIONS that control the country. 

Politicians are just puppets for what the big corporations want to do.  Each of them are bought and paid for, and government works on behalf of the rich and the powerful, not the average citizen. This was true before Obama and it will be true after him.  You Republicans that think that Obama is some kind of herald for a new tyranny are really missing the point.

Sure, jobs will continue to vanish, they are vanishing because of poor trade agreements like NAFTA and our membership in the WTO, not to mention giving China most favored nation status!  Point is, government hasn't worked on behalf of its people since before Reagan got in there. They (the government) don't care about you, they care about big business and that is it!
Report Spam   Logged
Enigcom

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 06:21:35 pm »

Sorry Courtney, I was not born yesterday and have lived in the walls of government for far too long. I have been in the nice leather chairs of the seat of most of this strategy and know the power of one word. The corporations control their little domains but the big office controls a lot of crap and someone needs to flush the big commode. I am not a republican I am an independent thinker and have consulted for large concerns including government. The air is totally different in all these realms and I can smell rats. If you have been where I have been then you are selling Red Herrings and positioning. The Obama mystique was in action for many years and there are old fools hiding in the dark rooms with their university ilk smoking strategy toke to the high heavens for the directions they are moving. Been there. Naivety is not needed to be sold to me. I know whereof this business mechanizes. We are being foisted upon royally. But there is a player in town who is beyond Obama and this one is the biggest player of the realm. Behemoth time is coming unless we start thinking Large.
Report Spam   Logged
Courtney Caine
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 11:26:04 am »

Actually, Orion, the reason why corporations have so much power is because they contribute to political campaigns. The recent Supreme Court Citizens United decision (allowing unlimited corporate donations) makes them even more powerful, which means that the United States is fast on its way to becoming a corpotocracy.

This would be happening no matter who was in the White House, Obama has nithing to do with it.
Report Spam   Logged
Enigcom

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 06:08:20 pm »

I guess I am blind then. Sorry.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 05:47:02 am »

Hi Orion,

It's never too late to learn something.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged