Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:54:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Constitution & Bill of Rights

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Constitution & Bill of Rights  (Read 1320 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2010, 05:43:26 pm »

Sam Stein
stein@huffingtonpost.com | HuffPost Reporting

Tea Party Protests: 'Ni**er,' '****' Shouted At Members Of Congress

First Posted: 03-20-10 04:56 PM   |   Updated: 03-20-10 06:06 PM

Abusive, derogatory and even racist behavior directed at House Democrats by Tea Party protesters on Saturday left several lawmakers in shock.

Preceding the president's speech to a gathering of House Democrats, thousands of protesters descended around the Capitol to protest the passage of health care reform. The gathering quickly turned into abusive heckling, as members of Congress passing through Longworth House office building were subjected to epithets and even mild physical abuse.

A staffer for Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) told reporters that Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) had been spat on by a protestor. Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), a hero of the civil rights movement, was called a 'ni--er.' And Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) was called a "****," as protestors shouted at him with deliberately lisp-y screams. Frank, approached in the halls after the president's speech, shrugged off the incident.

But Clyburn was downright incredulous, saying he had not witnessed such treatment since he was leading civil rights protests in South Carolina in the 1960s.

"It was absolutely shocking to me," Clyburn said, in response to a question from the Huffington Post. "Last Monday, this past Monday, I stayed home to meet on the campus of Claflin University where fifty years ago as of last Monday... I led the first demonstrations in South Carolina, the sit ins... And quite frankly I heard some things today I have not heard since that day. I heard people saying things that I have not heard since March 15, 1960 when I was marching to try and get off the back of the bus."

"It doesn't make me nervous as all," the congressman said, when asked how the mob-like atmosphere made him feel. "In fact, as I said to one heckler, I am the hardest person in the world to intimidate, so they better go somewhere else."

Asked if he wanted an apology from the group of Republican lawmakers who had addressed the crowd and, in many ways, played on their worst fears of health care legislation, the Democratic Party, and the president, Clyburn replied:

"A lot of us have been saying for a long time that much of this, much of this is not about health care a all. And I think a lot of those people today demonstrated that this is not about health care... it is about trying to extend a basic fundamental right to people who are less powerful."

Funny all I hear is just Kill the Bill   no racial or sexual slurs here.

Can you post a video or is this just another CFR-media talking point ??

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2010, 05:56:06 pm »

Here's a Nicaraquan-American who is protesting Soetero-care but I suppose he's racist too tho his background is Hispanic and he actually lived under Communism.   Wink

Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2010, 01:11:50 pm »

He was probably paid for that to be a "token."  I have no evidence for that, but you have no evidence for any of the crap you say around here, so we're even.   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 01:13:41 pm »

You wouldn't know evidence if it stared you right in the face.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 04:30:25 pm »

He was probably paid for that to be a "token."  I have no evidence for that, but you have no evidence for any of the crap you say around here, so we're even.   Cheesy

I agree Misty.  People will do anything for money.  Recently there was an article about a college student in Australia willing to sell her virginity to the top bidder.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2010, 07:54:32 pm »

$$$$  Grin $$$$

Cyndi Lauper explains it all in lyrics "Money changes everything"

Or

Dire Straits Lyrics "Money for nothing Chicks for free"

Or even Pink Floyd "Money"

Or Eddy Money?  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 12:16:31 am »

Oh boy, another gulliberal tactic, can't offer proof change the argument.  Roll Eyes

This is a total shocker for gulliberals a Latino who disagrees with Soetero's policies and not swept up in some kind of euphoria.

Can't play the race card so they're fumbling.
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2010, 01:12:19 pm »

He was probably paid for that to be a "token."  I have no evidence for that, but you have no evidence for any of the crap you say around here, so we're even.   Cheesy

I agree Misty.  People will do anything for money.  Recently there was an article about a college student in Australia willing to sell her virginity to the top bidder.

Desperation makes people do strange things, Tom.  Maybe she needed the money for textbooks?  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2010, 01:13:07 pm »

Oh boy, another gulliberal tactic, can't offer proof change the argument.  Roll Eyes

This is a total shocker for gulliberals a Latino who disagrees with Soetero's policies and not swept up in some kind of euphoria.

Can't play the race card so they're fumbling.

We change the subject??

Did you check out all the subject changing you did in the Christian militia topic?  Get a clue!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2010, 11:19:40 pm »

Yeah it was another government false flag operation.

Next !!!
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2010, 12:17:57 am »

volitizer is a special person with special needs when being a obsessive compulsive or saying slayer?    Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2010, 01:12:40 pm »

Yeah it was another government false flag operation.

Next !!!

You're a perfect teabagger, Volitzer, you need no proof to support your beliefs!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2010, 11:23:49 pm »

I'm still waiting for that N-bomb  and F*gg*t video ?

If CNN or ACORN tell you that Martian Eugenicists have been seen at the Tea Parties. You wouldn't require proof you'd just accept it hook line and sinker.

Endgame

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=Endgame+&ei=1t4QSPaoB5q2rAKJzaywBA

Here's all the documented proof you need.
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2010, 01:07:48 pm »

I'm still waiting for that N-bomb  and F*gg*t video ?

It has been shown many times on MSNBC, you must only watch FOX News, or something, which edits the hell out of everything!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: