Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 06:08:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

'Christian warrior' militia accused in plot to kill police

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Christian warrior' militia accused in plot to kill police  (Read 1155 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2010, 11:57:29 pm »

Because these are the idiots that the government uses to engage in false-flag operations.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2010, 12:07:44 am »

They bring it on themselves as for I am concerned.. 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2010, 12:15:30 am »

Well as far as your concerned there's no NWO, guns are evil, Soetero is god, and the fact that the G-20 is making a Global-Constitution couldn't concern you.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2010, 12:28:02 am »

You your paranoia don't concern me,,

Grin
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 12:20:31 pm by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2010, 01:02:03 am »

Neither does coherent sentence structure and logical arguments.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2010, 01:23:12 am »

like your logical

Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2010, 11:54:40 am »

They can't let it go because most fundamentalists were force-fed religious nonsense pretty much since birth.   They don't know any better.  Most believe that the Bible and Koran is 100% true.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2010, 01:02:48 pm »

They can't let it go because most fundamentalists were force-fed religious nonsense pretty much since birth.   They don't know any better.  Most believe that the Bible and Koran is 100% true.

I was always somewhat skeptical of religion, and I was brought up catholic, but until recently like Erich Anton Paul von Däniken - I began to investigate phenomena and unsolved mysteries of the world, and I now have a different view or opinion on religion..   

But I do believe the sun is more than a ball of gases, the ancients believed there was something to it as I do too..   Sun God!

There is nothing wrong with believing as long as it don't harm or mislead other souls others..
Report Spam   Logged
Asp

« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2010, 03:17:43 pm »

No it doesn't prove that at all.  The last few attempts have been committed by Muslim extremists who have the silly idea that they're going to heaven and have 72 virgins waiting for them.

This is untrue!  American extremists are far worse.  America has nothing to fear from Muslims. We have done nothing to you.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2010, 03:28:12 pm »

No it doesn't prove that at all.  The last few attempts have been committed by Muslim extremists who have the silly idea that they're going to heaven and have 72 virgins waiting for them.

This is untrue!  American extremists are far worse.  America has nothing to fear from Muslims. We have done nothing to you.

Rob looks like you offended the muslin culture?
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2010, 05:36:20 pm »

If I offended them by telling the truth then so be it.  I make no apologies for my statement.  We've had one homegrown terrorists within in the last 10 yrs. or so and that was McViegh.  All the rest were Muslim extremists.  We had the 2 attacks on the WTC, the countless suicide bombers that have killed a lot of U.S. soldiers.  Need I go on?  So don't give me that crap about Muslims not doing anything to us.  Both religious fundamentalist groups are dangerous.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 05:39:57 pm by Robert0326 » Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2010, 07:00:31 pm »

A terrorist is a terrorist... but I don't think human beings are cut out to get along with each other in groups? Even family members and couples have there spats and slowly make up.. But if the US and the middle east is ever going to gather e around and sing cumbia in loving friendship one day, that notion will more than likely take place in the after life, when all is said and gone that's worth having?   

Wink

Report Spam   Logged
Courtney Caine
Superhero Member

« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2010, 11:14:34 am »

Federal judge to rule on bond in Hutaree militia case
By the CNN Wire Staff
April 29, 2010 7:40 a.m. EDT

Prosecutors said David Brian Stone talked of killing any witness who came upon a training exercise.STORY HIGHLIGHTS
NEW: Judge ends two-day hearing, says she'll rule soon on bond request
Prosecutors read transcript in which leader allegedly discussed killing witnesses
Defense attorneys say tape is "stupid, hateful talk, but nothing more than talk"
(CNN) -- A federal judge says she will decide soon whether nine alleged members of a Michigan-based anti-government militia should be released from jail on bond.

U.S. District Judge Victoria Roberts finished a two-day hearing Wednesday but did not specify a date when she would rule on the defendants' detention, according to CNN affiliate WDIV in Detroit, Michigan.

Charges against the members of the so-called Hutaree militia range from conspiring to overthrow the government to attempted use of weapons of mass destruction. Attorneys representing them said they should be released on bond until they face those charges in court.

But federal prosecutors argued that the defendants were a danger to the community and a flight risk.

Several of the defendants' family members said Wednesday that they would serve as "third-party custodians," making sure their relatives comply with rules if released, WDIV reported.

Roberts pressed prosecutors to justify their theory that the group was planning an attack, WDIV said, but also expressed concerns about a statement accused group leader David Brian Stone Sr., 45, made about a police officer.

"He said, 'We're going to pop him, guaranteed.' What's that?" she asked.

"Talk. Stupid, hateful talk, but nothing more than talk," said Bill Swor, Stone's defense attorney.

Putting bullets through bodies ain't no easy thing. But hey, do it a couple times, it don't bother you.

--David Brian Stone Sr., quoted from tape