Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 07:05:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

1921 UFO Sea between Hamburg, Germany & Mexico

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1921 UFO Sea between Hamburg, Germany & Mexico  (Read 109 times)
Cobarr

« on: March 28, 2010, 11:35:53 pm »

08-??-1921   

Diego Rivera (1886-1957), the most important Mexican muralist painter of the twentieth century, described an interesting sighting that he had in August 1921. During a sea voyage from Hamburg to Mexico with his friend David Alfaro, “an incident occurred that left a deep impression on me. It was a brilliant red sphere that suddenly came out of the sea and, after flying silently above us, settled on a distant bank of greenish white clouds.” Rivera added no more information about his observation in his autobiographical notes.                                                                     

This reference: “El extraordinario encuentro de Diego Rivera” by Miguel Roberto Forero García, Enigmas, núm. 33, p.24-29 (c.1999)   

Note by researcher Chris Aubeck: I have not been able to find any other reference to this case, and the author of the article, Miguel Roberto Forero García, is equally untraceable. The editors of the magazine where the story was published have told me they do not remember who Forero García was (and one even hinted that it was probably a pseudonym).

With thanks to Chris Aubeck for bringing this to my attention. Translations and notes © Chris Aubeck 2001   

UFOCAT PRN – NONE           

Location: Unspecified. Between Hamburg, Germany and Mexico.       

http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=41
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: