Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:28:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Hobbit Might Be In 3D

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hobbit Might Be In 3D  (Read 41 times)
Jennifer Murdoch
Superhero Member

« on: March 03, 2010, 01:32:44 pm »

The Hobbit Might Be In 3D
By George 'El Guapo' Roush on March 01, 2010         

News from Middle Earth today as the Orcs, Goblins, Trolls and Elves are reporting that The Hobbit, a semi-biographical account of days gone by in regards to Middle Earth, MIGHT be shown in some fancy new technology called "3D".

The Rohan Times, or "Theonering.net" as it's called amongst Middle Earth Nerds, has more from the director of this project, a ranger who goes by the name of Guillermo del Toro:

I wouldn't read much on it just yet, but now, after all this time, after AVATAR doing the Box Office it did, we have had enquires from above about The Hobbit being in 3-D.

No impositions or heavy leaning. Just enquires. Just fulfilling my promise to let you all know if discussions ever started.

Cheers

GDT

The news hit Middle Earth like a storm of Oliphaunts and the townsfolk have responded. Glengarry Glenn Glenlivid, from the outskirts of Mordor had this to say:

"How will this 3D affect my crops? And what of Mordor? I hear strange things are brewing there. Will my theater going experience be safe while I'm wearing glasses?"

Ranger Lilky Druolbarganian had no time for such nonsense:

"Why do all of these movies have to be in this '3D'? A Ranger has no use for such technology."

The Orcs however, were very excited by the news. Orc Staff Sargeant Glargle de la Popinski said this before heading out to war:

"BLLAAARR!!! ORCS LOVE 3D. 3D IS FUN TO KILL AND SMASH! BLARGLEFLARFENUGEN!"

Famous wizard Gandalf chimed in:

"3D is no substitute for the already wondrous magical  three dimensional journey called "life." I hope you know this, my friend. Psst...Will it be in IMAX?"

It appears as if the people of Middle Earth are somewhat hesitant of 3D, while others are willing to accept this new and overrated technology. We'll keep you updated as the story develops.

- Alred Panabooker
The Rohan Times 

Source: The One Ring 

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/the-hobbit-might-be-in-3d-9323?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+latinoreview+(Latino+Review)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: