Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:04:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Florida's New Constitution Party US Senate Candidate, Bernie DeCastro

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida's New Constitution Party US Senate Candidate, Bernie DeCastro  (Read 22 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: February 21, 2010, 02:11:50 pm »

Florida's New Constitution Party US Senate Candidate,
Bernie DeCastro, Is Asking For Your Help.  Please
Read His Message Below Following The Press
Release Announcement Of His Candidacy.

Bernie De Castro

Ocala, Florida -  On the heels of the recent GOP win in Massachusetts, US Senate Candidate Bernie DeCastro decided to join The Constitution Party.  DeCastro announced to his supporters, “After the Scott Brown victory, I knew I could no longer align myself with an unprincipled party. Once again the GOP embraces a candidate with left of center ideals. Scott Brown’s pro-choice and pro gay-marriage stance is not a victory for Constitutional Conservatives.”

While the Republican Party is busy luring Tea Party groups into its fold, the Constitution Party, America's true conservative party, continues to stress a return to the US Constitution, as the answer to our economic woes and a way to halt the rapid rise of Government control over the American people.

"I refuse to get enmeshed into the corruption of the two party systems. To continue doing the same thing and expect a different result is the definition of insanity", said DeCastro. "If you support the Constitution, you should consider joining the Constitution Party yourself," he encouraged followers in a recent newsletter.

While many claim a third party vote will only ensure a Democratic victory in November, a recent Rasmussen Poll claims "41% of all voters nationwide, say Republicans and Democrats are so much alike, that a new party is needed to represent the American people." This also supports a recent Pew Research Center poll which reveals, “45% of American voters between the ages of 25 and 40, describe themselves as Independents.”
Bernie DeCastro believes that a return to the founding principles of The Declaration of Independence, The United States Constitution and The Bill of Rights is key to ensuring America's standing in the world as a beacon of freedom and prosperity. "What better way to prove this, than to become a U.S. Senate Candidate with the Constitution Party," says DeCastro.

An Urgent Message From Bernie DeCastro:

Next Tuesday night February 23rd, 2010 at 9:00 PM E.S.T. the campaign to elect Bernie DeCastro the next U.S. Senator for Florida will be we will be hosting a national conference call and we need every member of the Constitution party to join us. Our campaign website is www.electbernie.com. The call in # is:

1-218-339-2222  code#- 997943#.

We are at a very critical juncture in our campaign and we need every CONSTITUTION PARTY SUPPORTER IN AMERICA on this call. I can win this race but I can’t do it without your prayers and your help. The call will last for 30 minutes unless there are those who want to ask me questions. In that case we will go as long as necessary and those who need to leave after 30 minutes are free to go.

Bernie DeCastro
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: