Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 01:14:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bigfoot Sightings

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigfoot Sightings  (Read 2017 times)
Jake

« on: July 31, 2007, 02:13:47 am »

I live in the western part of Washington State.

Having grown up in the woods all of my life, you cannot help but think that there is something out there.

I have seen, in the wild, bears, cougars, deer (black, white & mule), elk, bobcat, and a host of other small game. When the woods accept your presence you would be amazed at just how much life there is around you. In order for that to happen you have to be quiet. Not "quiet, I'm watching my television", but real quiet. You have to be able to sit still for hours on end, with the only movement being the occasional slow tilt of your head to look to either side. I mean not moving for 7-8 hours. Try it, if you can, the woods will accept you and you may see some wildlife.

I have been a close as 20yds to big sow Black bears, within 75yds (thankfully) of Cougar, and close enough to touch Columbia Black Tail deer. There is a certain feeling that you get when those animals look at you. They are all natural comforting feelings. It is the feeling of being sized up as a predator or prey. It is mother nature at her finest.

I have felt other eyes looking at me as well. These do not give the good feelings as previously described. They give the erie, uneasy feeling that you are being watched by something that is trying to figure you out. Not like a Cougar deciding if it can physically subdue you, rather like a rational, thinking being figureing out if it can outwit you. The feeling that comes from the presence of the other being makes a shiver run up my back just writing this. 

Bigfoot is real. I can only speculate on their origins, but they do exist. They are very intelligent, and their motives (to me) may not be benign.

I know other people that have seen, heard, or felt Sasquatch as well. They do not all share my view of the animal. Most of their acounts are benign in nature, with the creature just making its own way out of the situation. This accounts for the bulk of what I have read about Bigfoot as well.

For me, the jury is still out.

Jake

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: