Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 05:54:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Why Yahoweh or Jehovah is not God

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Yahoweh or Jehovah is not God  (Read 170 times)
Paulo Riven

« on: February 06, 2010, 05:01:32 am »

Why Yahoveh or Jehovah is not God.

The discovery of Truth lies hidden in our Histories. The further into history you journey, the nearer you are to our truths and origins.
For letters and numbers don’t lie but humans do.
Where to start this topic is a difficult endeavor, but since we are dealing with our understanding of God and who He is, then the Bible is at the forefront of our modern understanding of that claim for God by the Hebrews. A tribe who basically merged onto the scene ca.1300.bC as a Phoenician mix of Hyksos, Babylonians and Egyptians. Rose to power from the wealth of the Phoenicians at Byblos, Sidon and Tyre, and the downfall of the Egyptians thanks in part to the RAM-ses kings, and later claimed God as their own with an altered name, denied and murdered His Son Jesus Christ and continue the bloodshed, perversions and horrors of our present world today and throughout it’s history since then for the dominion of Satan who no longer exists.

It is my belief in support of our “out of Africa” theory, that the Sumerians, Hindus, Babylonians, and Hebrews who were known in palaeolithic  times as Enyans, are also products having evolved out of Egypt and Ethiopia that merged with our European tribes at the east coast of the Mediterranean Sea in Anatolia, The Levant and Syria which we know as Mesopotamia. While the Neanderthals were on the move in Europe 1 million years ago, the Egyptians were first forming tribes in northern Sudan some 700,000 years ago. For our modern world of understanding, it is to Egypt that we look to for a window into yesterday and that in reality the cultures of Mesopotamia are actually products of Egypt’s civilization in their technologies and religions, which is also reflected in our Holy Bible. For the reasoning of that merger of European and Egyptian cultures in the Levant and Mesopotamia, is why it became known as the cradle of civilization that was also conformed steadfast to accommodate The Bible.
For many histories and chronologies of our past were altered to sustain the ideologies of The Bible, therefore, civilizations like Egypt were purposefully “capped” to 3000.bC, while others were allowed onto the scene around 2000.bC like Greece for example, while the Bible conformers were content at placing themselves around 4000-6000.bC. As time progressed, careful alterations and fabrications would have to be incorporated to maintain the authenticity of their biblical fallacies so as to keep their dates older when new irrefutable civilizations would crop up endangering their cities like Jericho or Cathal Hayuk. An example of this is the Tan Tan Goddes idol statuette found near Rabat, Morrocco dated to ca. 80,000.bC, so the Mesopotamians fabricated an idol claiming it was from 90,000.bC or older, which was entirely false.
Another clear and present falsity was the Phoenician claim of the alphabet that they stole from south Iberia Spain and passed it off as Linear B, so our “conformed” histories tell us. An alphabet that evolved from our Root Alphabet of Linear A which is the product of the Azilian and Aterian script being written in nw Africa and Western Europe around twelve thousand.bC as a memory of our Atlantean ancestors. For here it is that our modern Cro-Magnon also evolved around those regions near the Straits of Gibraltar, gateway to the island of Atlantis, our missing link sunken in our Atlantic Ocean at the Josephine/Torre Seamounts some 400 miles before the Pillars of Hercules. An Island that was once larger than Libya and Asia by measuring her coastline that was about 2000 by 1000 miles in area, where our technologies, religions and races all evolved. For in truth we are all Atlanteans in this current journey of our 26,000 mile voyage around the Sun. But that is another legend which many scholars erroneously blame Plato as a fanatical inventor without any due consideration that our Atlantean legend was hidden in Egypt and brought back to Greece by Solon ca.565.bC, orated by Critias II who still had the original writing ca.420.bC at the amphitheatre, which was passed on to Plato ca.420.bC. A legend that accounts for the founding of Egypt some eight thousand years prior to Pharaoh Amasis II ca.570.bC.
Well that is a brief synopsis of our altered histories much the same way the bible altered our histories and God and we all realize how those who have infiltrated our information and monetary systems maintain control over us like the Rockefeller or Rand corporations or the Rothchilds (Bauers). Not a difficult task to stay ahead of the game since most of us only live for some 100 years to be able to refute what actually happened to the Library of Alexandria for example.
An infiltration by a Z-ealot group that effects almost every facet of our daily lives from our foods to our educations, medias and defense systems aside of their monetary central banking systems which in truth denounce any presidential promises or real growth for their countries and people. One hand feeds the other and those that produce the money feed or starve the hands, regardless of their wealth or country, which is a great disease upon our nations and countries worldwide.
Many people call them the powers that be, or the NWO, elitists or Illuminati’s, Jesuits, Knights of Malta, Free Masons, Rosicrucians, The Vatican, etc, or Rockefellers, Morgans, Harrimans, Queen Elizabeth, Goldman Sachs, etc, etc, when in actuality they all serve the hands that feed them. Naturally, those hands belong to the money producers like the Rothchilds and Warburgs or Schiffs or what I consider the Zionist Masonic Oligarchy. Ashkenazi, German Jews, Satanists or whatever you prefer to call them. Evidently it is ironic that we find the Hebrew word of Nasi for jewish prince and Nazi for a German dictator of horrendous evils caused by the same puppet masters who caused the 9/11 charade and the Al Qaeda/Iraq cover up and most of our wars in history prior to those and tomorrow.
Mossad, Blackops, Cia, NSA, FBI, KGB, MI5, OSS, SS or whatever puppet name you like, they are all the same just like your foods and medicines or viruses for their demented thinking of control.
It goes without saying that the “band Waggoner’s” like to hide their wisdom out in the open as mockery to us normal people like their Masonic eye or Sun symbols and red lettering or Serpent swooshes all over the place for example, just like they do with the letters NWO for new world order instead of Earth Union System or something along those lines. Because just like NASA really means journey in Hebrew or Coke Cola is actually an occultic name for a lair or tabernacle on a mound of evils for all, and Z and S interchange like Nazi and Nasi or Satan/Zatan as in Nathanel/Zathanel, then it is simply understood to turn the letter N to form a Z and flip the W for an M to reveal the NWO as the ZMO or in reality the Zionist Masonic Oligarchy headed in part by the Rothchilds, servants of Satan’s 666 teachings and Baphomet hermaphrodite worshippers like the Freemasons. A Satanic Goat God very much like the hermaphrodite Yahoweh who is also Satan in disguise for his quest to desire to be like or above God. A quest that it fell short of as his fall in Kenya’s pit testifies to in Google Earth. For the tattoos (which means a mockery in Hebrew), on Baphomet’s right arm that points to the heavens reads SOLVE or SEPARATE and his left arm pointing down below reads COAGULA or JOIN, which means Separate from God and join Satan.
So it is that Baphomet is also a main symbol of Freemasons
A control that was also maintained by falsifying God and being worshipped as God’s chosen ones when in truth they know not who God is as the Letter of Aristeas testifies to us written ca.250.bC when Ptolemy confronted 72 Hebrew priests with 72 questions that evoked every single answer as “God” and not once was Jehovah or Yahoweh mentioned. A control that lies disguised like a serpent in the grass in our book known as the Bible. A book that is bound by a black cover with white pages stained with innocent blood.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Aristeas

Generally we think of Bible as meaning from the Greek for Biblios or Book without regard to it’s phonetic pronunciation or hidden form of three words.
BI-BLE = BI-BEL = BI-BAAL = BI-BA-AL
BI = TWO or Book of Information of Good and Evil or the Two Entities.
 BAAL = BABYLONIAN GOD
AL = SUMERIAN SUN
EL = HEBREW LORD
BA = EGYPTIAN SPIRIT
In essence, a book of Two Sun Spirits, Gods or more properly, The Book of Two Sons.
The Sons of Good and Evil with the focus of the Evil Son’s desire to become God and win you over.
Thus in Truth, the Book of Jesus and Satan and how Satan offered God’s dominion of the Earth to Jesus as a mockery for his vanity to desire to be God and test God’s Son’s faith.
For God’s Son knew that this Earth is of His Father and not of Satan’s and everything accountable for our survival is of God our Creator who desired that this Earth be shared by all to prosper.
In truth, all the wealth, properties and commodities attained by those greedy power mongers belongs to God, His Son and their people. How will they, those Rothchilds, Warburgs, Morgans or what have you be able to pay the interest on their wealth to God that they stole from Him and from us?  Well, I guess they won’t be able to afford to pay the bridge toll to the boatman to avoid the river Styx that will lead them to Hades under Kenya’s pit.

In part, the great lies of those Zionists and biblical falsifiers who praise Satan’s star of David, such as it is the inverted pentagram like Baphomets Goat head in all four directions and those who worship the false temple of Solomon where Satan fornicated their minds with ob harlots and baachic orgies, can no longer hide the truth about their Satanic worship just like Israel is the name of the Demon Raziel in disguise. Or their evil grounds in the Golan heights at the Wheel of the WildCat (blood thirsty Sekhmet) where vultures await their next ritual sacrifices upon the lands of their inbreeding where the countless innocent have perished throughout our histories, or where Abram had to humble himself before Satan and sacrifice his son so Satan could change his name to Abra-H-am from the mark of The Beast which is 8, 88, 888, or 8888 while 666 was it’s teachings and disease. H is the Eighth letter and Z is the twenty sixth = 8. Two famous brands of Evil and an indication of the impact upon Umans to Humans, Him, Her, Holy or Hello, Hate, Home, Hospital, Heaven, Hell, Harm, Hurt, Happy, Hope, Hidden, Hurry, Homosexual, Harlot, etc. Z is the last letter, thus it is the Fallen letter to pen Satan’s name as Zathanel Hatuptah, two names of 8 letters for the Hermaphrodite prince of the Black Hat of Whores = Hat-u- Putah, an anagram.
It is important to remember that those in control who we know that have also infiltrated almost everything and disguise themselves with many names and religions are also to blame for our misunderstandings and our hatreds towards the bible, Christians and Catholics who stand at the forefront as Guardians for the Faith in God and Jesus Christ.
For that is the true meaning of Catholics and Christians and not the propagandas or doctrines that were “false flagged” by those infiltrators, within our own religions as they also are within your defense, monetary systems, medias and education systems. For example, the imposter Pope John Paul VI (666) to take the Vatican down to Hell with them. Just as they plant their rotten seeds in governments and banks.
Most Catholics and Christians in reality don’t acknowledge the bible or the Hebrew lies since their empowerment over Egypt by Phoenicia. They simply believe in God, Jesus Christ and The Virgin Mary, nothing more nothing less, and that is all that God requires.  All the rest is Zionist propaganda machines like World Wars or 911.
That is why many people blame Christians and Catholics because of the Altered histories and bible that portrays God as a cruel and wicked person while their Rabbis are wolves in sheeps clothing who are far, far worse than any Catholic priest if you research the crimes committed by Rabbi’s as they hide their faces on the ground, talking to something below.
They don’t like us Catholics and Christians because we are the strongest force against Satan, just as I have revealed Satan’s downfall in the pit of Kenya with God’s assistance that you can witness in my Google Earth Satellite and Hubble Space Telescope photos.
Below you will see evidence of why Yahoweh is Satan in disguise and how it is also a goat god using God’s truth hidden by lies to distort, twist and downfall the Umans into becoming H-umans as the name of YaHoweh also reveals in itself. For in that very name you also have God’s true name mixed with a lie just like the Zeitgeist movies which is an against God propaganda lie disguised with the 911 truth afterwards as an inside job, which you all know those Zionist Masons are responsible for, so it is easier for you to believe their lies against God.
Remember, it is to Egypt that hidden truths are contained, and that religions are altered and infiltrated by those ZMO Satanists. After all they are the ones who control what you read and think and breed your hatreds. Not God or Jesus.
Then you will understand why JA is our God and the true meaning of AMEN, for He was Hidden.
Before you are some examples of why Yahoweh is not our God and why his teachings and the Bible effect Spirituality and develop confusion and hatred towards God by Satan’s tricks. Keep in mind when the Bible was first forming ca 450.bC that Satan was already here, for in fact it was here when their “adam” was re-created in eden. The Garden of Eden was also disguised between the 2 letters H as H-avila-H to conceal the true name of Avila and the Garden’s location in Tansania, Africa. In antiquity, the v is also an F and the L is also a K, reading Afika which became Africa from the older Avila.
This was the Garden of Re-Creation and not the Garden of Creation that was on the Island of Atlantis in our old middle Earth. A recreation that I believe took place after our greatest disaster ca6482.bC when Satan intervened here from the Orion system and destroyed our Earth casting blame upon God and since that time the Son’s of God have been sought out and ritualy murdered like Philitis The Shepherd on Dec.10, 3474.bC or Jesus The Christ for Zero to our Calendars. Z for Zero to survive in exchange for the Good Son. I believe that this is the significance of the Ark of Coven-ant as being not some super weapon or power source as some people think, but rather where they placed the bones, organs and blood, (holy grail or alibaster jar) of the Sons that they murder over time and covered it with Gold and animal clothing and their ritualistic Satanic spells of Solomons ill omens that also progressed from Egypt during the time of Huni, the cannibal pharaoh and his son’s Snoferu (blood), Khufu and Khafre or the Mendes Goat worship. An evil that came from Kenya’s rift valley where the 3 headed dragon and Satan perished by their “Rothchilds Giraffe Estate” aka, Red Shield or Satan’s Rotten Children. Thus Black Horus replaces the Golden Orus.
When a cockroach steps out of the darkness with a Z stripe or an inverted pentagram on it’s back, step on it.
Yahoweh, demands blood, promises to never destroy the world (be it a flood), and breaks that promise by destroying Sodom and Gomorrha and he tells Ezekial to make bread with cow dung. (These are but a few of the crimes committed by Yahoweh besides commanding wars and genocides)

Remember that Truth is hidden with Lies. Just disregard the lies when reading the bible and look for God’s true words.
Genesis 9
And everything that moves and lives shall be food for you: even as the green herbs have I delivered them all to you: 4 Saving that flesh with blood you shall not eat. 5 For I will require the blood of your lives at the hand of every beast, and at the hand of man, at the hand of every man, and of his brother, will I require the life of man. 6 Whosoever shall shed man's blood, his blood shall be shed: for man was made to the image of God.

11 I will establish my covenant with you, and all flesh shall be no more destroyed with the waters of a flood, neither shall there be from henceforth a flood to waste the earth. 12 And God said: This is the sign of the covenant which I give between me and you, and to every living soul that is with you, for perpetual generations. 13 I will set my bow in the clouds, and it shall be the sign of a covenant between me and between the earth. 14
http://www.newadvent.org/bible/gen009.htm

16 And the bow shall be in the clouds, and I shall see it, and shall remember the everlasting covenant, that was made between God and every living soul of all flesh which is upon the earth. 17 And God said to Noe: This shall be the sign of the covenant, which I have established, between me and all flesh upon the earth.

Genesis 19
24 And the Lord rained upon Sodom and Gomorrha brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven. 25 And he destroyed these cities, and all the country about, all the inhabitants of the cities, and all things that spring from the earth.

Ezekiel 4;
15 And he said to me: Behold I have given you neat's dung for man's dung, and you shall make your bread therewith. 16 And he said to me: Son of man: Behold, I will break in pieces the staff of bread in Jerusalem: and they shall eat bread by weight, and with care: and they shall drink water by measure, and in distress. 17 So that when bread and water fail, every man may fall against his brother, and they may pine away in their iniquities.

(neat’s dung = cow dung)

http://www.newadvent.org/bible/gen001.htm

As you will see in the meanings below, God’s name is hidden and attached to hoveh which means , to become, vanity, desire, perversions, destruction, chasm, a he or she meaning hermaphrodite or fall or even a shovel or a Goat as some examples.

In essence they are saying a “God who is to become” which is the hidden intent of Satan becoming God disguised as Yahoweh or Jehovah. Probably explaining why they didn’t believe Jesus Christ as The Son and murdered him from Satan’s command for his dominion to prevail over us and their black books of broken oracles brine conformed and maintained over time.

As you can see, their agenda was to seat Satan in human flesh as God and this would have been the real Anti-Christ.

The Obsidian Dragon lies Slain and sealed in Kenya’s pit, as you can see in my photos.

he-vel   Vanity  1892
a-ven   vanity 205

hha-va withdraw 2244
hha-val wrap up 2254
hhe-vel region 2256

ya-hav provide 3051
------------------------------------------------------------------------
yah -3050
name of the god of israel
Jah, the Lord

Contraction for Yhovah, and meaning the same; Jah, the sacred name, Jah, the Lord, most vehement. Compare names in "iah," " jah."

see HEBREW Yhovah

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://strongsnumbers.com/hebrew/3050.htm

3068. Yhvh

Transliteration: Yhvh
Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vaw')
Short Definition: Jehovah

Word Origin; from havah
Definition; the proper name of the God of Israel
NASB Word Usage; GOD (314), LORD (6399), LORD'S (111).

Jehovah, the Lord

From hayah; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God -- Jehovah, the Lord. Compare Yahh, Yhovih.

see HEBREW hayah ,Yahh or Yhovih
--------------------------------------------------------------------

3069. Yhvh

God
Original Word: יְהֹוִה
Transliteration: Yhvh
Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vee')
Short Definition: God

Word Origin;  the same as Yhvh, q.v.
God; A variation of Yhovah
(used after 'Adonay, and pronounced by Jews as 'elohiym, in order to prevent the repetition of the same sound, since they elsewhere pronounce Yhovah as 'Adonay) -- God.

see HEBREW 'elohiym , Yhovah or 'Adonay

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
430. elohim

God, god
Original Word: אֱלֹהִים
Transliteration: elohim
Phonetic Spelling: (el-o-heem')
Short Definition: angels

Word Origin; pl. of eloah
Definition; God, angels, exceeding, God, very great, mighty

Plural of 'elowahh; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; (very) great, judges, mighty.

see HEBREW 'elowahh

433. eloah

God, god
Original Word: אֱל֫וֹהַּ,
Transliteration: eloah

Word Origin
prol. from el
Definition
God, god
Probably prolonged (emphat.) From 'el; a deity or the Deity -- God, god. See 'elohiym.

see HEBREW 'el, or 'elohiym

e-lo-heem- powers
e-lo-ah- power

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/35_dictionary_05.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

410. el

God, in pl. gods
Original Word: אֵל
Transliteration: el
Phonetic Spelling: (ale)

Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition; God, in pl. gods
NASB Word Usage
El-berith* (1), God (204), god (16), God's (2), gods (3), helpless* (1), mighty (3), Mighty One (3), power (1), strong (1).

God, goodly, great, idol, mighty one, power, strong

Shortened from 'ayil; strength; as adjective, mighty; especially the Almighty (but used also of any deity) -- God (god), X goodly, X great, idol, might(-y one), power, strong. Compare names in "-el."

see HEBREW 'ayil
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

352. ayil
a ram
Original Word: אָ֫יִל
Transliteration: ayil
Phonetic Spelling: (ah'-yil)
Short Definition: mighty

mighty man, lintel, oak, post, ram, tree
From the same as 'uwl; properly, strength; hence, anything strong; specifically a chief (politically); also a ram (from his strength); a pilaster (as a strong support); an oak or other strong tree -- mighty (man), lintel, oak, post, ram, tree.

see HEBREW 'uwl

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
193. uwl

the body, belly
Original Word: אוּל
Transliteration: uwl
Phonetic Spelling: (ool)
Short Definition: mighty

mighty, strength
From an unused root meaning to twist, i.e. (by implication) be strong; the body (as being rolled together); also powerful -- mighty, strength.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1933b. havah

to become
Transliteration: havah

Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
to become
NASB Word Usage
get (1).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1961. hayah
to fall out, come to pass, become, be
Original Word: הָיָה
Transliteration: hayah
Phonetic Spelling: (haw-yaw)
Short Definition: become

Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
to fall out, come to pass, become, be
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1933. hava'
to fall
Original Word: הָוָה
Transliteration: hava'
Phonetic Spelling: (haw-vaw')
Short Definition: to breathe

to breathe; to be
Or havah {haw-vaw'}; a primitive root (compare 'avah, hayah) supposed to mean properly, to breathe; to be (in the sense of existence) -- be, X have.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3058. Yehu

"the LORD is He," the name of several Israelites
Original Word: יֵהוּא
Transliteration: Yehu
Phonetic Spelling: (yay-hoo')
Short Definition: Jehu

Word Origin
from Yhvh and hu
Definition
"the LORD is He," the name of several Isr.
NASB Word Usage
Jehu (58).

Jehu

From Yhovah and huw'; Jehovah (is) He; Jehu, the name of five Israelites -- Jehu.

see HEBREW Yhovah or huw'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1931. hu or hi

he, she, it
Original Word: הוּא
Transliteration: hu or hi
Phonetic Spelling: (hoo)
Short Definition: he

Word Origin
a prim. pronoun
Definition
he, she, it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3257. ya

a shovel
Original Word: יָעִים
Transliteration: ya
Phonetic Spelling: (yaw)
Short Definition: shovel

Word Origin
from yaah
Definition
a shovel
NASB Word Usage
shovels (9).

From ya'ah; a shovel -- shovel.

see HEBREW ya'ah

3261. yaah

to sweep together
Original Word: יָעָה
Transliteration: yaah
Phonetic Spelling: (yaw-aw')
Short Definition: sweep away

Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
to sweep together
NASB Word Usage
sweep away (1).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3276. yaal

to confer or gain profit or benefit
Original Word: יָעַל
Transliteration: yaal
Phonetic Spelling: (yaw-al')
Short Definition: set forward

Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
to confer or gain profit or benefit
----------------------------------------------------------------------
3277. yael

mountain goat
Original Word: יָעֵל
Transliteration: yael
Phonetic Spelling: (yaw-ale')
Short Definition: wild goat

Word Origin
from an unused word
Definition
mountain goat
3279. Yaala or Yaalah

an Israelite
Original Word: יַעֲלָה
Transliteration: Yaala or Yaalah
Phonetic Spelling: (yah-al-aw')
Short Definition: Jaala

Word Origin
from the same as yael
Definition
an Isr.
NASB Word Usage
Jaala (1), Jaalah (1).

Jaala, Jaalah

Or Yaaalah {yah-al-aw'}; the same as ya'alah or direct from ya'al; Jaala or Jaalah, one of the Nethinim -- Jaala, Jaalah.

see HEBREW ya'alah or ya'al
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3284. yaanah

perhaps greed
Original Word: יַעֲנָה
Transliteration: yaanah
Phonetic Spelling: (yah-an-aw')
Short Definition: owl

Word Origin
fem. of yaen
Definition
perhaps greed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
5773. ivim

distorting, warping
Original Word: עִוְעִים
Transliteration: ivim
Phonetic Spelling: (av-eh')
Short Definition: perverse

Word Origin
from avah
Definition
distorting, warping
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
5753. avah

to bend, twist
Original Word: עָוָה
Transliteration: avah
Phonetic Spelling: (aw-vaw')
Short Definition: do amiss

do amiss, bow down, make crooked, commit iniquity, pervert, do perversely, trouble, turn,
A primitive root; to crook, literally or figuratively (as follows) -- do amiss, bow down, make crooked, commit iniquity, pervert, (do) perverse(-ly), trouble, X turn, do wickedly, do wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
183. avah

to incline, desire
Original Word: אָוָה
Transliteration: avah
Phonetic Spelling: (aw-vaw')
Short Definition: covet

Word Origin
from an unused word
Definition
to incline, desire
1930. ho

ah!
Original Word: הוֹ
Transliteration: ho
Phonetic Spelling: (ho)
Short Definition: alas

Word Origin
a prim. interj.
Definition
ah!
NASB Word Usage; alas (2).
----------------------------------------------------------
1942. havvah

desire, chasm, destruction
Original Word: הַוַּת
Transliteration: havvah
Phonetic Spelling: (hav-vaw')
Short Definition: calamity

Word Origin
from havah
Definition
desire, chasm, destruction
1943. hovah

a ruin, disaster
Original Word: הֹוָה
Transliteration: hovah
Phonetic Spelling: (ho-vaw')
Short Definition: mischief

Word Origin
from havah
Definition
a ruin, disaster

281. amén (Greek)

truly
Original Word: ἀμήν
Transliteration: amén
Phonetic Spelling: (am-ane')
Short Definition: amen

Word Origin
adverb of Hebrew origin amen
Definition
truly
NASB Word Usage
Amen (30), truly (99).
------------------------------------------------------------
543. amen

verily, truly
Original Word: אָמֵן
Transliteration: amen
Phonetic Spelling: (aw-mane')
Short Definition: Amen

Word Origin
from aman
Definition
verily, truly
NASB Word Usage
Amen (28), truth (2).

Amen, so be it, truth

From 'aman; sure; abstract, faithfulness; adverb, truly -- Amen, so be it, truth.

see HEBREW 'aman

539. aman

to confirm, support
Original Word: אָמַן
Transliteration: aman
Phonetic Spelling: (aw-man')
Short Definition: hence

Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
to confirm, support
NASB Word Usage
believe (26), believed (11), believes (2), bringing (1), carried (1), chronic (1), confirmed (5), doorposts (1), endure (1), enduring (3), established (3), faithful (21), firm (2), fulfilled (1), guardians (3), has assurance (1), have faith (1), have...assurance (1), last (1), lasting (1), nurse (3), put your trust (2), puts...trust (2), reared (1), reliable (1), stand still (1), sure (4), trust (4), trusted (1), trustworthy* (1), unreliable* (1), verified (1).
541. aman

turn to the right
Original Word: תַאֲמִין
Transliteration: aman
Phonetic Spelling: (aw-man')
Short Definition: turn to the right

Word Origin
the same as yaman, q.v.
------------------------------------------------------------
3225. yamin

right hand
Original Word: יָמִין
Transliteration: yamin
Phonetic Spelling: (yaw-meen')
Short Definition: left-handed

Word Origin
from an unused word
Definition
right hand
NASB Word Usage
left-handed* (2), right (49), right hand (75), right side (Cool, south (4), southward (1).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3231. yaman

to go to or choose the right, to use the right hand
Original Word: יָמַן
Transliteration: yaman
Phonetic Spelling: (yaw-man')
Short Definition: go to on

Word Origin
denominative verb from yamin
Definition
to go to or choose the right, to use the right hand
NASB Word Usage
go to the right (2), right hand (1), turn to the right (2).

go turn to on, use the right hand

A primitive root; to be (physically) right (i.e. Firm); but used only as denominative from yamiyn and transitive, to be right-handed or take the right-hand side -- go (turn) to (on, use) the right hand.

Egyptian;

Amun (noun)
imn
Aten (noun)
itn
Amun-Re (noun)
imn-ra

western (adj)
imnty

revered (adj)
imAxy
revered one (noun)
imAxw

hide (verb)
imn

Jainism (pronounced /ˈdʒaɪnɪzəm/, also called Jain Dharma) is an ancient religion of India that prescribes a path of non-violence towards all living beings. Its philosophy and practice rely mainly on self-effort in progressing the soul on the spiritual ladder to divine consciousness. Any soul which has conquered its own inner enemies and achieved the state of supreme being is called jina (Conqueror or Victor). Jainism is often referred to as Jain Dharma (जैन धर्म) or Shraman Dharma or the religion of Nirgantha by ancient texts. Jainism was revived by a lineage of 24 enlightened ascetics called tirthankaras[1] culminating with Parshva (9th century BC) and Mahavira (6th century BC).[2][3][4][5][6] In the modern world, it is a small but influential religious minority with as many as 10.2 million followers in India,[7] and successful growing immigrant communities in North America, Western Europe, the Far East, Australia and elsewhere.[8]

Jains have sustained the ancient Shraman (श्रमण) or ascetic religion and have significantly influenced other religious, ethical, political and economic spheres in India. Jains have an ancient tradition of scholarship and have the highest degree of literacy in India;[9][10] Jain libraries are the oldest in the country.[11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism

Jainism was not only worshipped by India, but also Africa and Europe since at least to the advent of the Pyramids and Linear A letters.

In Hebrew ra means- dysfunctional  strong number 7451.
The Egyptians considered Ra a God
This only compliments the resentment of the Egyptians towards the Hebrews as Joseph being restricted to sit at a supper table with his brothers testifies to.

As you can realize from the above, the Hebrews disguised God’s name JA as JAH and JAHOVEH. (YAH).
The Letter J is substituted by Y for Hebrews and I for the Hellenic Greeks. (YAH or IAH)

The history makers tell you the Egyptians worshipped AMON/AMUN and ATEN and to spell it IMN or ITN.
From the Egyptian we also understand AMEN to be “The Hidden One” or “Hidden”.

In actuality it is spelled JMN with the letter J, therefore JA MON, JA MUN, or JATEN.

MIN is also one of the first Egyptian Gods

God’s first name is only 2 letters as it is also written on top of the Great Pyramid in Cairo as my photograph proves from 2005/2006 in the older Google Earth programs. Today, they added more light so you wouldn’t see the two letters of the ancient J and A in antiquity.

H is a blasphemy as Howeh also clearly is. (Part of the reason the Greeks became Hellenics of Hera and plunged into the Dark ages and Z-eus replaced JOVE as Homer relates to.

God’s proper name is JA or JA MN. (MaN, WoMan, MiNd, uMaN)

The Garden of Avila is in Tansania.

Have a look, or should I say, Aver a look.

https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/Home/the-garden-of-eden

Let us consider that the Hebrews are nothing more than evolved Phoenicians from the powerhouse of Tyre, Sidon and Byblos sometime after 1300.bC.
The Phoenician pantheon borrows heavily from the Greek and reveals that Tyre was actually the first city. (see Eusebius)
Homer flourished ca.800.bC and mentions the God JOVE numerous times in comparison to 2 or 3 times of ZEUS.
ZEUS and HERA (new H-ellenics) replaced JOVE and JUNO sometime after the Santorini, Thera eruption ca 1628.bC and more prominently around Homer as evidence suggests and compliments the Phoenician expansion of the Mediterranean as far as Gades, Spain and Carthage, Africa.

According to Theosophists who place the Exodus around Ramses ca 1200.bC, we find that there is NO MENTION OF YAHWEH / Jehovah and the Phoenician pantheon had no such God. The Septuagint ca.450.bC or the Vatican Vulgate also have no mention of YAHWEH / Jehovah but only GOD or LORD such as Dios / Deus or Adonai.

Coincidently around 450.bC we find Diodorus Siculus mentioning Moses as having a God named IAO or JAO as noted below. We can visualize that in Europe, JOVE was actually the translation of JA from Africa and Asia and simple to see how JehOVa or Yahoweh can come from Jove, although Theosophists deny the connection. Evermore, as in my previous post, we know that JA was worshipped as God in Africa, Europe and Asia prior to 600.bC that was called Jainism in India and that JA would be our oldest recorded Monotheist God Creator even to the first Dynasty of Egypt as evident by their God’s Amun /Amon or Aten that is spelled IMN or JMN and pronounced AMEN.

AMEN like I AM, is the Hidden Name of God The Creator.
God Creates, Satan imitated.

AMEN IS JA MN.

hweh, hova or howeh is a BLASPHEMY upon GOD’s name JA or Ya(h) in Hebrew.

Yahoweh or Yahweh simply means “God - who will become”, which was Satan in disguise desiring to be “the hooved god”.

As in my previous post, we also realize how Yahoweh also translates as Alas, Vanity, Ruin, destruction, perversion, goat, failure, shovel, etc.
Adonis or Adonai is nothing more than a “handsome male” and Elohim is in reality “the powerful people”.

It is clear that Yahoweh is nothing more than a Zionist fabrication like Israel from the Hollow Caste and “Forced Fantasies of Zionist Protocols” for Satanist agendas that came around the other Hebrew alteration of the bible by Ben Asher ca 12th century anno Dominni which compliments the claim of a “Yohouah” written in Pugio Fidei by Raymund Martine ca.1270.aD, but not published until 1651.aD. Then again should I say, Putah Fidelis for the 16th century “John Dees”?

Which also explains why Yahoweh wasn’t even mentioned by 72 Rabbis to Ptolemy in the Letter of Aristeas ca.250.bC.
But, they could falsify in the name of “God” because Ptolomy was too ignorant to ask them just once, what this name of God is because he was too pre-occupied with his own vanity.

JMN = IMN =AMN = AMEN = I AM = JA MN
(JA MN = IA MN = A MN = I AM)
JA = JAO = JOA = IAO = IOA = IOANNI = JON or JO(H)N for modern English.
Hebrew YAH = JAH = JA
Joa = Portuguese / Greek for John

John Baptized Jesus.
John Wrote Revelations.

The Septuagint and the Vulgate render the name generally by "Lord" (Kyrios, Dominus)

Yahoweh - God to become
Adonai - a male
Elohim - the powerful people

To take up the ancient writers:

Diodorus Siculus writes Jao (I, 94);

Diodorus Siculus 480-431 BC
Library of History
Book I

"Thus it is recorded that among the Arians Zathraustes44 claimed that the Good Spirit gave him his laws, among the people known as the Getae who represent themselves to be immortal Zalmoxis45 asserted the same of their common goddess Hestia, and among the Jews Moyses referred his laws to the god who is invoked as Iao.46"

46 This pronunciation seems to reflect a Hebrew form Yahu; cp. Psalms 68.4: "His name is Jah."

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Diodorus_Siculus/1D*.html

Irenaeus (Against Heresies II.35.3)…………………………...writes Jaoth;
the Valentinian heretics (Irenaeus, Against Heresies I.4.1),…………… Jao;
Clement of Alexandria (Stromata V.6),……………………………... Jaou; (150-215.aD)
Origen (Commentary on John II.1),………………………………….. Jao;(185-254.aD)
Porphyry (Eusebius, "Praep. evang", I, ix, in P.G., XXI, col. 72),……. Jeuo; (234-305.aD)
Epiphanius (Against Heresies I.3.40),………………………………. Ja or Jabe;(317-420.aD)
Pseudo-Jerome ("Breviarium in Pss.", in P.L., XXVI, 828),………….. Jaho; (8th-9th century aD.) (1740aD?)
the Samaritans (Theodoret, in "Ex. quaest.", xv, in P.G., LXXX, col. 244),….. Jabe;
James of Edessa (cf. Lamy, "La science catholique", 1891, p. 196),…….. Jehjeh;

It has been maintained by some recent scholars that the word Jehovah dates only from the year 1520 (cf. Hastings, "Dictionary of the Bible", II, 1899, p. 199: Gesenius-Buhl, "Handwörterbuch", 13th ed., 1899, p. 311). Drusius (loc. cit., 344) represents Peter Galatinus as the inventor of the word Jehovah, and Fagius as it propagator in the world of scholars and commentators. But the writers of the sixteenth century, Catholic and Protestant (e.g. Cajetan and Théodore de Bèze), are perfectly familiar with the word. Galatinus himself ("Areana cathol. veritatis", I, Bari, 1516, a, p. 77) represents the form as known and received in his time. Besides, Drusius (loc. cit., 351) discovered it in Porchetus, a theologian of the fourteenth century. Finally, the word is found even in the "Pugio fidei" of Raymund Martin, a work written about 1270 (ed. Paris, 1651, pt. III, dist. ii, cap. iii, p. 448, and Note, p. 745).

1278.aD. - writesYohoua - published in Paris 1651 and 1687 in Leipzig
1518 - Petrus Galatinus - writes Iehoua

Adonis was certainly based in large part on Tammuz. His name is (not) Semitic, a variation on the word "adon" meaning "lord" that was also used, as "Adonai", to refer to Yahweh in the Old Testament. When the Hebrews first arrived in Canaan, they were opposed by the king of the Jebusites, Adonizedek, whose name means "lord of Zedek" (Justice). Yet there is no trace of a Semitic cult directly connected with Adonis, and no trace in Semitic languages of any specific mythemes connected with his Greek myth; both Greek and Near Eastern scholars have questioned the connection (Burkert, p 177 note 6 bibliography). The connection in cult practice is with Adonis' Mesopotamian counterpart, Tammuz:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adonis

He is closely related to the Cypriot Gauas[1] or Aos, Egyptian Osiris, the Semitic Tammuz and Baal Hadad, the Etruscan Atunis and the Phrygian Attis, all of whom are deities of rebirth and vegetation.[2] His cult belonged to women: the cult of dying Adonis was fully-developed in the circle of young girls around Sappho on Lesbos, about 600 BCE, as a fragment of Sappho reveals.[3]

The Amarna letters testify that around 1300.bC, Retenu or the Levant lands of Jerusalem, Canaan and Phoenicia was under Egyptian control.

The kings of those lands had to prostrate themselves to the Pharaoh "seven times and seven times" upon the ground and referred to the Pharaoh as "LORD" while they understood that AMON / AMUN / AMEN or ATEN (revived by Akhenaton) was God and BAAL was the Babylonian “Lord” or EL / AL.

People also referred to their father’s as Lord that is evident in Azir (Ezir / Hezir; old testament) addressing his father Dodo (David) as Lord in an Amarna letter. Azir also addressed the Pharaoh as “Lord”.

Theosophists claim Moses and the Exodus around Ramses II that would have been difficult for Moses to convert the people of Retenu who were under Egyptian control. Ramses III also invaded Canaan afterwards that was still under Egyptian control. Personally in my opinion, I would claim the Exodus having taken place after Pharaoh Djoser around 2700.bC when Joseph was his Governor and interpreted the 7 year famine.

There is also an apocryphal gospel text around 140.aD that quotes Jesus as claiming the Egyptians as his chosen children.

http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/amarnaletters.htm

Egyptian;
Kinahnu = Canaan
rabitsu , representative of the pharaoh (compare rabbi)
U-ru-sa-lim - Jerusalem

Gaza
    During the New Kingdom Gaza was Egypt's main stronghold in Canaan. It was a fortress manned by Egyptian troops, the administrative centre, the most Egyptianized town in the land. Other cities, like Bet Shean, Lakhish, or Shechem had temples which showed Egyptian influence, the temple in Gaza was built by the Egyptians themselves under Ramses III, an edifice which to Grandet was a fortification including a temple, while Wimmer thinks of it as a mysterious house dedicated to the hidden god Amen, the deity of the Empire:

I built for you a mysterious house in the land of Djahi
(as) an image of the horizon of heaven, which is the sky,
(as) "The Temple of Ramses, Ruler of Iunu in Gaza,"
as a bequest for your name.
I created your statue
(as) a big one resting therein
(as) "Amun of Ramses, Ruler of Iunu."
It is according to its being divine
that the foreigners of Retenu are coming to it
with their tributes to its front.

Papyrus Harris I
After Stefan Wimmer, Egyptian temples in Canaan
S. Israelit-Groll, ed. Studies in Egyptology, Vol. II, p.1087, 1990

Seti I and Ramses II just about held on to the territories which had been under Egyptian influence in the time of Akhenaten. The Battle of Kadesh almost ended in disaster for Ramses II and brought about a slow change in Egyptian attitudes toward Hatti which ended in a peace treaty and a family alliance between the ruling dynasties.
The spheres of influence agreed upon by Ramses and Hattusili in 1283 BCE endured until the arrival of the Sea Peoples. Merneptah described his successes against foreign enemies in a hymn. Somewhat later Ramses III (c. 1197-1166) waged war in the west, the south and the north-east. In Canaan he reached Amurru. 
He succeeded in defending Egypt against all invaders, but Canaan was eventually lost to the Philistines and other remnants of the Sea Peoples.

Genesis I
Hebrew Transliterated
1:1 BUr'aShYTh BUr'a 'aLHYM 'aTh HShMYM V'aTh H'aUrTSh.

Latin Vulgate
1:1 in principio creavit Deus caelum et terram

King James Version
1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

American Standard Version
1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 2, chapter 4

Hebrew Transliterated
2:4 'aLH ThVLDVTh HShMYM VH'aUrTSh BHBUr'aM BYVM 'yShVTh YHVH 'aLHYM 'aUrTSh VShMYM.

Latin Vulgate
2:4 istae generationes caeli et terrae quando creatae sunt in die quo fecit Dominus Deus caelum et terram

King James Version
2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

American Standard Version
2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Jehovah God made earth and heaven.

World English Bible
2:4 This is the history of the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Yahweh God made earth and the heavens.

http://www.hebrewoldtestament.com/B01C002.htm

4 These are the generations of the heaven and the earth, when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the heaven and the earth
4 Istæ sunt generationes cæli et terræ, quando creata sunt, in die quo fecit Dominus Deus cælum et terram,
4 αὕτη ἡ βίβλος γενέσεως οὐρανοῦ καὶ γῆς ὅτε ἐγένετο ᾗ ἡμέρᾳ ἐποίησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν οὐρανὸν καὶ τὴν γῆν

http://www.newadvent.org/bible/gen002.htm

Baal, Baalim - A word that belongs to the oldest stock of the Semite vocabulary and primarily means 'lord', 'owner'

Above, we noticed that Genesis 1 only uses Elohim as a name for God or Latin Deus, then suddenly in the next chapter they say Yahovah Elohim for the “Lord God”, that in essence is telling us that YHVH should mean “LORD”. A name that bears no compliment to God, since it was also commonly used as a title for Pharaoh, Baal and simply for one’s father as witnessed above.
But then, they change Lord to Yahweh or Jehovah, that is a total blasphemy in disguise and upon God. You cannot say that Yahweh or Elohim is God’s name, proper or not. In truth, they didn’t know God’s name as The Letter of Aristeas testifies too like Yhwh and Elohim also do.

Take note of John’s words and notice that Jesus STARTS a sentence by saying AMEN, AMEN.

Jesus is calling upon His Father A MN who is JA MN.

You can also verify in ancient Hebrew pictographs that ‘a or AH is the image of a person, and this “Ah / awe sound is commonly found in God’s names like Allah, Ahur Mazda, Buddha, Shiva, Mohammed, yahoveh, etc. Then we also have the names of our countries like America, Asia, Canada, Africa, etc.

So you see, God’s name properly is only two letters being JA, and the only proper last name or addition to JA is MN.

Mn is also one of the first God’s of Egypt, probably as an annotation of JA MN. MeNes was commonly the first Pharaoh. MiNos was a MiNoan king. MeNestheos a European King, and Mneseus a King of Atlantis.

New Testament; John, Chapter 8

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed him: If you continue in my word, you shall be my disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth: and the truth shall make you free. 33 They answered him: We are the seed of Abraham: and we have never been slaves to any man. How do you say: You shall be free? 34 Jesus answered them: Amen, amen, I say unto you that whosoever commits sin is the servant of sin. 35 Now the servant abides not in the house for ever: but the son abides for ever. 36 If therefore the son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed. 37 I know that you are the children of Abraham: but you seek to kill me, because my word has no place in you. 38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and you do the things that you have seen with your father. 39 They answered and said to him: Abraham is our father. Jesus says them: If you be the children of Abraham, do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill me, a man who have spoken the truth to you, which I have heard of God. This Abraham did not. 41 You do the works of your father. They said therefore to him: We are not born of fornication: we have one Father, even God. 42 Jesus therefore said to them: If God were your Father, you would indeed love me. For from God I proceeded and came. For I came not of myself: but he sent me. 43 Why do you not know my speech? Because you cannot hear my word. 44 You are of your father the devil: and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning: and he stood not in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof. 45 But if I say the truth, you believe me not. 46 Which of you shall convince me of sin? If I say the truth to you, why do you not believe me: 47 He that is of God hears the words of God. Therefore you hear them not, because you are not of God.

http://www.newadvent.org/bible/joh008.htm

Think Evermore of why you say AMEN after your prayer.

You are really saying God’s name.
God does not destroy what He creates.
God never was an hermaphrodite.

Pray With Father JA MN
Worship No Stone
Command No Death
Preserve Your Histories
Love Thy Neighbours

Report Spam   Logged

[R]...Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis...[R]

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: