Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 09:01:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Neo-Nazis, Militants Eye Tea Party for Recruitment (VIDEO)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo-Nazis, Militants Eye Tea Party for Recruitment (VIDEO)  (Read 391 times)
Major Weatherly
Superhero Member

« on: January 29, 2010, 07:45:26 am »

Alex Brant-Zawadzki

Alex Brant-Zawadzki is a writer and journalist living in San Francisco.
Posted: January 26, 2010 05:20 PM
Neo-Nazis, Militants Eye Tea Party for Recruitment (VIDEO)

Produced by HuffPost's Eyes & Ears Citizen Journalism Unit

Tea parties are proving very attractive to both white supremacists and the militia movement. At 11:15 on Friday, in an online Patriot Caucus discussion forum, David E. Parsons wrote a post called "Militia Training Videos," with links to videos by Mark Koernke, a leading figure in the American militia movement, and his followers.

One video linked to from the Patriot Caucus forum (embedded below) features militiamen emerging from a smoke-screened forest, armed with assault rifles, with the instructions: "Train as you will fight... So that you will fight as you have trained!!!"

Militants such as Koernke have referred to their cause as the Patriot Movement for years. Meanwhile, multiple tea party groups are springing up which refer to themselves as "militias." Eric Odom, executive director of American Liberty Alliance, created the Patriot Caucus website on which the militia recruitment post was made. He has yet to respond to a January 22 email informing him of the post. At time of publication, the post was still up.

But militants are not the only ones infiltrating the Tea Party movement. The white power movement views Tea Parties as opportunities to recruit as well as incite violence, as is evidenced by postings on the white power website Stormfront:

Whites Forward: "Go where our people are starting to stand up around symptoms of the problem, and INTERVENE to guide them. Just because these started as an anti-tax protest doesn't mean that they must be limited and can't be developed upward toward an explicitly racial mass struggle."

Scottish: "I think the "tea party" is a good way to meet people with potential. Most people at this event will be white people who are fed up with the direction of things and they are ready to hear how we got into this mess."

On Jan. 22 the Council of Conservative Citizens attended a Florida Tea Party, where members distributed two boxes of their newsletter and 250 Council business cards. The CofCC is the political face of the white power movement. Their mission statement declares that they "oppose all efforts to mix the races of mankind, to promote non-white races over the European-American people."

Last November, neo-Nazi J.T. Ready started a fight by unfurling a Hitler flag at an Arizona Tea Party. In the recent documentary, "White Power USA", Ready describes the Tea Party movement as "the beginning of a really good awakening." White supremacists believe that they are only the tip of an iceberg, the visible aspect of a more universal hatred. The documentary suggests that white supremacists sees Tea Parties as "the best chance in decades to cross over into mainstream American politics."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Major Weatherly
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 07:46:19 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNdSqUMaXc4&feature=player_embedded

Follow Alex Brant-Zawadzki on Twitter:  www.twitter.com/beezling
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 02:58:09 pm »

Good luck with that most neo-NAZI groups are government run so they can have entrapment operations.

Puh-leaze !!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Major Weatherly
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 09:41:07 pm »

No they aren't, the Neo-Nazi groups are genuine and homegrown.  The Government does tend to infiltrate these groups so they can get big federal busts, though.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 11:48:35 pm »

The government runs these groups to create division and to entrap people into sabotaging and other related crime operations.

Truth be told these racist groups wouldn't exist without government support.  Much like the NSA the CIA and DHS.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 09:21:03 am »

Where's your proof?  I bet you think the government controls the boy scouts too.  Let me guess.... Alex Jones told you that huh.   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 12:22:19 am »

Why don't you try researching something before you knock it.

Better yet if Alex Jones or any info-warrior is lying why don't you sue them for slander.  You can't cuz they don't.

However we catch your boy Obama in lie after lie.

The Obama Deception

Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 09:13:26 am »

Why would I sue them?  They're not slandering me.  I've actually watched all your fear-mongering videos.  I know I've asked you this a few times but what the hell, one more time won't hurt.  If the bilderberg people control every form of government with the overall goal of killing or enslaving us all, what's the hold up?  I mean seriously, if they have as much power as you say they do then what's taking them so long?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 09:17:56 am by Robert0326 » Report Spam   Logged

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Jenna Bluehut
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 07:25:42 pm »

Code:
if they have as much power as you say they do then what's taking them so long?

Alex Jones needed to think this one through a little more.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 01:13:56 pm »

Simple...... people educate themselves and the New World Order's plans fall apart.

That's why the FEMA Camps are still empty.

The Alex Jones films are waking people up.  Your future kids may have to do book reports on Alex Jones and Ron Paul as great historical figures like Thomas Jefferson and George Washington reports are written by the students of better schools.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 01:16:56 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 09:04:44 pm »

Your giving him way to much credit.  Given what you have said about their power Alex Jones is nothing but a small nuisance (kinda like a gnat that flies in your face).  If I were the leader of world wide cabal hell bent on global domination I really would pay much attention to him.  Your response was half-assed at best with no real reason as to why they haven't implemented their plans.  And as to Alex Jones being remembered the same as Washington and Jefferson....  I doubt anyone will remember him in 20-30 years.  Historians would even bother with him because they'd say, "Alex who?  Oh you mean that conspiracy theory talk show host."   I think I'm being generous by even saying historians will even know his name.  So to break the news to you but Charles Manson has a better chance of being remembered than Alex Jones does.
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 11:52:27 pm »

Your giving him way to much credit.  Given what you have said about their power Alex Jones is nothing but a small nuisance (kinda like a gnat that flies in your face).  If I were the leader of world wide cabal hell bent on global domination I really would pay much attention to him.  Your response was half-assed at best with no real reason as to why they haven't implemented their plans.  And as to Alex Jones being remembered the same as Washington and Jefferson....  I doubt anyone will remember him in 20-30 years.  Historians would even bother with him because they'd say, "Alex who?  Oh you mean that conspiracy theory talk show host."   I think I'm being generous by even saying historians will even know his name.  So to break the news to you but Charles Manson has a better chance of being remembered than Alex Jones does.

Well with your level of education I'm amazed you were even aware of Washington and Jefferson.  You should thank your history teacher(s).

We are an armed population and the Endgame, Obama Deception and Fall of the Republic videos that are causing a mass awakening.

This is why the FEMA Camps are empty.  However it's not to say the NWO won't hire foreign mercenaries and try to put homeless Americans in there.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 06:23:33 am »

Wow you are pathetic Volitzer.  Your only response is to try and insult my intelligence?(You failed miserably by the way)  And the only reason why is because I said that no one would remember Alex Jones.  Very,very sad.   
Report Spam   Logged

Major Weatherly
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 08:09:19 pm »

No response from Volitzer. 

I'll go you one better - Alex Jones not only won't be highly regarded thirty years from now, he'll be considered as big of a loon as Lyndon Larouche is now.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 09:02:26 am »

He rarely has a semi descent response.  Just the usual 'Alex Jones exposes the NWO/Bilderbegs and everything falls apart for them.'  For a group bent on world domination they sure are lousy at it if one person can foil their plans.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: