Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 11:25:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Mystery Pit of Oak Island

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mystery Pit of Oak Island  (Read 4924 times)
Brooke
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 12:01:18 am »

A recommendation that should be done there at A.R is' make a thread for people that have problems with these problematic people, to have a place to report these destructive people's shenanigans and keep tracked of there rude behavior, the Atlantis Rising Forum needs in depended policing! to present the vagrants to the administrator for review for dismissal.

Hi Keith,

That will never, ever, ever be done at AR because they have, time and again, displayed ether a lack of interest, immaturity, or they tend to play favorites. They listen to the complaints of some people, while ignore others.

However, you are welcome to continue to post your research here, since most of the SANE members of AR have been invited here, while all of troublemakers have not been.

If not, good luck in your research and it was a pleasure knowing you!  I wish you well, and feel free to come back and visit whenever you want.

Brooke
Report Spam   Logged

"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein
Carolyn Silver
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 02:18:42 am »

Hi Keith,

I just read your complaint to the people at AR.  People here are not going to bond together and complain for the simple reason that most of us no longer visit there anymore. AR is a screwy place run by conservative nutjobs and most of us here are long past sick of it!

You want to keep posting there go ahead, but the place is totally run by that trolling element you find so offensive.  In other words, you've been warned! 
Report Spam   Logged
Carolyn Silver
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2007, 04:40:00 am »

Hey Keith,

Well, good for you!

Just don't expect much help from the freaky mods they have over there, they are part of the problem, not the solution! They used to move and close my topics all the time over there, noit to mention censor them.  They do, in a word, suck!  They never help, only make things harder on the people who behave themselves.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2007, 05:28:04 am »

Yeah, Carolyn's right, they don't care how they do things over there, which is why so many people came over here.  Personally, the only time I go over there now is when I want to go get some of my old material, again, like others have doine here.

This forum is a lot more researh-oriented and has no trolls...
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2007, 01:17:17 pm »

« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 02:44:38 am by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2007, 03:45:31 pm »

Oak Island Triangle Research Reference
Egyptians in Acadia?

The Micmac are an Algonquian tribe living in that part of eastern Canada called Acadia. In contrast to most tribes of North American Indians, the Micmac possess their own written language. This language was supposedly invented and taught to them by Pierre Maillard, a French priest who lived among the Micmac in the Eighteenth Century. The strange part about the Micmac writing is that its signs are often very similar to Egyptian hieroglyphs having the same meanings. B. Fell made this association in his book America B.C. He noted further that the priest Maillard actually had died 61 years before Champollion first published his decipherment of Egyptian hieroglyphics. It is unreasonable, therefore, to believe that Maillard could have invented Micmac writing with its Egyptian affinities. Either the affinities are the product of chance or Precolumbian contacts occurred between the Micmac and Egyptian voyagers.
http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf088/sf088a01.htm

New Research with cross-referencing explains: the Egyptian hieroglyph the meaning of triangle; exalted one, and the micmac meaning of the symbol triangle; means GOD.

Micmac people are native to the Mahone Bay N.S or Oak Island area’ so my theory incudes there meaning of triangle that co-relates to the Oak Island stone triangle, the to be found triangle inscriptions that were carved into a stone tablet’ that was found in the Money pit in 1803, with this tangible information of triangles, I was able to locate a large triangle carved into a Island called the Birch Island triangle, located just two island east of oak island’ from information I just mentioned.

The triangle relation to this Oak Island Mystery is casting positive doubt that the triangle theory will ultimately solve the 212 hundred-year-old treasure mystery, the belief of what triangle means of these cultures may shed some light on what may be in The Birch Island triangle treasure mystery?

Sincerely

Canadian Cree First Nations Native & Sinclair Heritage

New Original Leading Research:
Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher

Keith Ranville

http://kr.mendhak.com

« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 07:41:46 pm by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: