Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 02:23:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Happy Holidays everyone.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Holidays everyone.  (Read 3484 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2009, 01:13:44 pm »

Smiley  Shhhh, HereForNow.  Don't wake Ole Man Winter up.  I don't have to dream of a White Christmas.  I just have to look out my window, LOL.  But if you wake him, I just might have to shovel the snow so I can SEE out of my window, LOL. For those of you in warmer climates, email me and I'll FedEX you some snow, LOL.  But I have to say that after a nine year stay in Arizona, ... "IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS" Grin
Mike

Shocked Whoa...

And that reminds me of an ice fishing trip.
Caught 50 lbs of ice. (Nods excitedly)
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2009, 10:03:24 pm »

Smiley  50 lbs. of ice, LOL.  Darn, where’s my drums set when I need it?   I’ll have to fake it ‘cause I don’t know how to post sounds…. Bra room chink. LOL.

Okay, well if we’re going for gags, then it should at least be a Christmas gag, so here goes.

Why is Santa Clause so jolly??

Ans.  Cause he knows where all the naughty girls live, LOL.  Bra room chink… ho, ho, ho.
 Wink
Mike
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2009, 04:53:03 am »

Such beautiful, and joyous sentiments expressed by everyone.

Happy Holidays, I hope that we are, each of us, blessed this year. As for presents, I agree with Qoais that it is actually better to give something meaningful to people, something that makes a difference in their lives as opposed to receiving something ourselves. I think its time to give back, these days, as we can.

Cheers,

Dawn
Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2009, 02:11:15 pm »

Smiley  50 lbs. of ice, LOL.  Darn, where’s my drums set when I need it?   I’ll have to fake it ‘cause I don’t know how to post sounds…. Bra room chink. LOL.

Okay, well if we’re going for gags, then it should at least be a Christmas gag, so here goes.

Why is Santa Clause so jolly??

Ans.  Cause he knows where all the naughty girls live, LOL.  Bra room chink… ho, ho, ho.
 Wink
Mike

Fact:

Now the sun can raise in the sky, 1 degree each day. Light once again wins over the darkness.
Why Egyptians observed this day.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 02:15:52 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2009, 02:20:30 pm »

Such beautiful, and joyous sentiments expressed by everyone.

Happy Holidays, I hope that we are, each of us, blessed this year. As for presents, I agree with Qoais that it is actually better to give something meaningful to people, something that makes a difference in their lives as opposed to receiving something ourselves. I think its time to give back, these days, as we can.

Cheers,

Dawn

Merry Christmas Dawn
Report Spam   Logged

Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2009, 05:47:05 pm »

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night!

Peace,

Veronica
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2009, 08:25:01 pm »

Happy Holidays everybody! Smiley

Warmest wishes
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Jeannette Latoria
Superhero Member

« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2009, 11:43:52 pm »

At the risk of being redundant, Happy Holidays, everybody!

And a Happy New Year to all, too.
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2009, 02:15:49 pm »

Smiley  I hope that everyone's Christams day was as wonderful as mine, (regardless of what holiday you celebrate).
This time of year is difficult to get through even for the most well adjusted families, let alone the disfunctional ones, of which we could count most of us.  I grew up with wonderful parents whom you couldn't ask for any better.  Christmas Eve found my family of four kids, (now all in their teens), and my wife and friends gathered around the piano singing Christams carols with me singing and accompaning.  As we sang "I'll be home for Christmas" I found myself all choked up, remembering my own childhood and the many wonderful Christmas Eve's I spent with my now departed parents and missing them so.  My wife of 20 years, in sharp contrat now longer speaks with her mother, who is the devil in Prada incarnate.  So it was a difficult time for her.  The gifts, the banquet of holiday food, and celebrating are all wonderful, but can be a sharp contratst to what is really going on inside us all.  Religion aside, it's a season that is about whom we love and care about.  I hope you all survived the ordeal and that your hearts made it through unscaved.

On a brighter note my four kids chipped in an bought me a laptop, (MY first although they all have one or a desk top).  Now I can post somewhere besides at work, LOL. God bless them and all my online friends at AO.  Wishing you all a wonderful New Year.
 Wink
Mike
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2009, 02:38:55 pm »

Smiley New years is going to rock  Lips sealed  Ofcourse my wife doesnt know that I know about her plans of taking me to a comedy club that day for dinner and spirits.  Cool
Free champaine at midnight. Sounds like a hoot. My brother is in on this too which makes this all so cool. I caught them and they don't have a clue. LOL

I love them though for what they tried to do.
I just hope that during birthdays they don't call me up on the stage for any reason.
At one point in time or another through the year, I got my wife, brother and sister in-law with alot of little gags that makes me a prime target for antics. I will be ready for all of it though. LOL
They also don't know that I know my sister is coming here for new years from Mississippi.

Damn I'm good. LOL
Anyhow, I love you all and may 2010 bring good fortune to us all.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 02:46:43 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Lisa Wolfe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2009, 02:37:57 am »

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
Report Spam   Logged

If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do. The smallest act of kindness can be the greatest thing in the world.
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2009, 06:29:49 pm »

Seasons Greetings

Happy New Years people of Atlantis Online, and a hope for a great 2010 year to come everyone!   

Keith of Vancouver
Report Spam   Logged
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2009, 08:18:33 am »

Happy New Year to everyone as well.  And remember, if you celebrate, drive safely! 

Cheers,

Dawn
Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2009, 08:26:22 am »

Happy New Year to everyone!
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2009, 02:00:19 pm »

Happy New Year everyone.  Best wishes for all good things in 2010.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: