Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:14:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Films that will save America.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Films that will save America.  (Read 1071 times)
Garrell Hughes
Superhero Member

« on: September 01, 2011, 11:56:59 pm »

You know this for a fact.  I find that hard to believe considering all the arrests the cops that stayed there made.

Dude, you must have been watching Faux News at the time.  The cops I saw in LA actually participated in the looting!  A few of them were just arrested for murder.

That and defending yourself from the criminal element using his/her gun to commit the crime.  Funny how you gulliberals leave that out.

That doesn't happen too often.  The last case I heard about like that was Bernard Getz, way back in the 1980s. Studies show that, more often than not, your kid is going to find your gun and blow his own head off than getting an intruder.

What if the victims were armed ??  Then there liklihood of survival would have been much higher. 

You'd just take more casualties.  There are lots of guns in Arizona, did that stop that Loughner punk from shooting Gaby Giffords and all those others?

Automatic weapons are illegal to own, it is the semi-automatic ones that aren't.  You haplophobes need to get your facts straight.

Wrong, Congress let Clinton's assault weapons ban expire. Since then, it's been bombs away!  I am surprised people aren't able to buy grenade launchers, as much influence as the over-rated NRA still has.

Yeah but someone can still take you out at a distance.  If you were armed, then you could at least return fire.

Believe me when the NWO's mercs start storm trooping your neighborhoods, your haplophobia is going to go right out the window and a new generation of Johnny Rambos and Sarah Conors will be born.

Anyone can blow anyone away at a distance. But do you really want a society where you are running for your life, afraid of that all the time?  I don't.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: