Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:51:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Analysis proves what most know about the politics of Federal Aid to States is a

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Analysis proves what most know about the politics of Federal Aid to States is a  (Read 220 times)
PragmaticStatistic

« on: August 31, 2011, 11:07:05 am »

I got sick of all the hype about which party is more fiscally responsible than the other and decided to do my own analysis in order to understand the issues without all the hype. What I discovered is that both sides of the political spectrum are equally at fault for the climbing national debt.

Check out my article "Clarifying the political rhetoric concerning Federal Aid to States" at "Day of Reckoning" based on this analysis, and its related spreadsheet at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap2hHMRyBvEsdGVjYWhZZVZ1YVE4ZzFINGR2YUlRa3c&hl=en_US#gid=

The spreadsheet is broken into three tabs:
  • By Population
    By Political Spectrum
    How each state distributes its share of Federal Aid to States

So be sure to look for the tabs at the bottom of the page.

To me, it appeared that if I analyzed how States actually spent their Federal Aid, I could get a better picture of where we are. So, my analysis covers the following criteria:
  • Federal Aid received on a Per Capita basis for the population it serves
    Federal Aid received Per Taxpaying Household
    I broke each state down on a political party basis to see if the Liberal states are any less fiscally responsible than the Conservative states
    I broke each state down by population size to see if the large states are as irresponsible as many claim
    How much states paid in Federal Taxes vs. what they got back in Federal Aid
    How much each state contributes to the National Gross Domestic Product vs. what it receives in Federal Aid
    Which states had the most wealthy employees earning over $200,000
    Which states had the most people who go without health care insurance coverage
    How each state distributed whatever Federal Aid it received
    The effect war had on the unaccounted for portion of Federal Aid to States
    The impact of economic growth stimulus on the demands for infrastructure improvements to support business
    How states will deal with the coming FY2012 budget shortfalls
    Whether business, and local and state politicians are equally responsible for the national debt crisis as the national politicians
    And, lastly how fast states became dependent on Federal Aid to States over the last 30 years.

It is my belief, that you will come away from this analysis with a better understanding of how so much of what we have been told is a myth and that electing one party over another is not working to our benefit any longer.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 01:27:24 pm »

Exactly elect Constitution Party members and vote out the Globalist traitors who are under the evil Federal-Reserve system.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: