Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 06:55:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Who is the most Banal?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the most Banal?  (Read 722 times)
Manutius

I pray that God's an atheist

« on: December 03, 2009, 08:48:35 pm »

This thread will showcase the most banal statement. Record here the most banal thing that you can think of in a single sentence.

I will eventually select a winner and offer a prize.
Report Spam   Logged

Shoot the homeless.
strages consanguinei me vos canis

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 10:33:19 pm »

Why don't you go first?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Brigster

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 10:47:09 pm »

I don't know what the most banal thing is, but I can sure as heck tell you what the most exciting thing is:  Georgeos Diaz Montexano.  He is the best dadblarn researcher out there and guess what?  We got him at AR, not here. Take that, librals. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 10:51:57 pm »

Oh give it a rest.  Is that supposed to be funny?  It's childish.  Move on for heaven's sake.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Myrtle

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 10:56:38 pm »

Can't we do the most exciting thing?  I think its Sarah Palin!  She's pro-life, she just wrote herself a book and is now on a big ole bus tour to try and promote it!  It ain't everyday a gal gets to meet a future President.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 11:04:10 pm »

That IS Banal isn't it? Sooooooooo common.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 01:15:19 pm »

How about a Bushism?  Here are ten zingers:

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." -Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." --at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

"They misunderestimated me." --Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." --as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

"Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

"I think I was unprepared for war." –on the biggest regret of his presidency, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right." --Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Report Spam   Logged
Manutius

I pray that God's an atheist

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 11:45:38 am »

OK Lab rats. Here is an example of what I mean by most banal, where a group of scientists have created the world's smallest snowman. Remember, your tax dollars are paying their salaries and equipment and overhead to do things like develop conspiratorial global warming hoaxes and fabrication of miniature snowmen:

http://digg.com/general_sciences/Scientists_create_the_world_s_smallest_snowman
Report Spam   Logged

Shoot the homeless.
strages consanguinei me vos canis
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 11:14:39 pm »

Yeah, you got to watch those scientist fellers.  They are too big for their own britches, and their words tend to contradict the Bible, too. God didn't say nuthin about no global warming, evolution or life on other planets in the Bible.
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 11:16:37 pm »

Tom, how could you say such a thing about George W.?  He was a fine President.  Hey, anyway we can get him back into power and get this Obama fella to retire?
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 11:20:09 pm »

I'll give ya the most "banal."  How's about Mr. Al Gore?  I am so sick of hearing that guy.  Good thing he lost the election in 2000, instead of George W.  I'd hate to think what would have happened to the good ole U.S. of A. if Gore had been President.
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 11:20:10 pm »

I'll give ya the most "banal."  How's about Mr. Al Gore?  I am so sick of hearing that guy.  Good thing he lost the election in 2000, instead of George W.  I'd hate to think what would have happened to the good ole U.S. of A. if Gore had been President.
Report Spam   Logged
Agatha

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 01:06:25 am »

Barack Obama is the most banal.  He wasn't even born in this country, his mammy gave birth to him in Kenya.

Show the damned birth certificate!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: