Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 01:04:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN HIDDEN FROM YOU

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN HIDDEN FROM YOU  (Read 3612 times)
illusive

« on: November 28, 2009, 05:27:39 am »

Alex Collier - Awake & Aware in LA

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2197767

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2199164

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce/chapter10.htm

------------------

David Wilcock

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2199860

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5JTtnXy2Q4&feature=player_embedded

-----------------

Dr Pete Peterson 1 of 3

--------------------

Rafael Palacios interviews Henry Deacon

--------------------

Superwave: Project Camelot interviews Dr Paul LaViolette

--------------------

Under Denver airport

------------------

Holding camps

------------------

skeletons of Giants

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/34099/giants/

------------

chemtrails at their best

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/33319/chemtrails_hunter/

HAARP'S COVERT AGENDAS
THE BIG PICTURE

http://www.konformist.com/1998/jquinn/haarp1.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 11:06:00 am »

Direct from My Paranormal I Am Network:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&bID=524427483
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 11:48:11 am »

Hi HFN,
Not to be negative  Grin or anything, but how do you know that those clips are for real?  I mean, I just watched the second one about the tunnel.  It says how the long the tunnel is and it shows a picture of a gigantic tunnel - as in likely 40 to 50 feet high.  Just guessing from the size of the person in the picture.  Stand about 6 of them on top or each other - say one person is 6 feet, I'm sure you could stand 6 people on top of each's shoulders so guessing, the tunnel is about 40-50 feet tall.  Why?  If some new world order is going to annihilate people in those tunnels by using the sprinkler system to gas them or something, aren't they wasting an awful lot of space?  They'd have to use tons more gas than necessary.  It's a lot more work as well, to dig such a tall tunnel.  Is there any proof that the buildings were buried under the airport?  Is there any proof that these pictures are from said tunnel under the airport?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Wind

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 02:56:46 pm »

Illusive, HereForNow, Qoais, the answer is staring us right in the face. What was built under Denver airport wasn’t put there to kill people it was put there to preserve them.    If The Powers That Be do in fact want to reduce the worlds population to a manageable number they’re not going to do it by rounding people up and then killing them, No! there going to round those up whom they want in their New World Order and they’re going to protect theses while they use whatever means necessary to eliminate the rest of the worlds population (Via nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. Haarp perhaps?)  The sprinkler system is in place to wash trucks, equipment, and troops clean from whatever is going on in the outside world.

Denver International Airport is an Ark plain and simple, and if they’ve went through all this trouble just to build it, you can be sure that they’re going to follow through in there diabolical plan.   
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 08:26:20 pm »

Hi HFN,
Not to be negative  Grin or anything, but how do you know that those clips are for real?  I mean, I just watched the second one about the tunnel.  It says how the long the tunnel is and it shows a picture of a gigantic tunnel - as in likely 40 to 50 feet high.  Just guessing from the size of the person in the picture.  Stand about 6 of them on top or each other - say one person is 6 feet, I'm sure you could stand 6 people on top of each's shoulders so guessing, the tunnel is about 40-50 feet tall.  Why?  If some new world order is going to annihilate people in those tunnels by using the sprinkler system to gas them or something, aren't they wasting an awful lot of space?  They'd have to use tons more gas than necessary.  It's a lot more work as well, to dig such a tall tunnel.  Is there any proof that the buildings were buried under the airport?  Is there any proof that these pictures are from said tunnel under the airport?

Honestly  Smiley
I don't know. Yet I see these things to be at the least, compelling in nature.
This year I'm more intent on learning vs. knowing. These questions that your asking about the airport might be worth a good read if you want to research it more. I'm kinda curious to see what others might dig up on what I may throw out there.  Wink

Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 08:42:04 pm »

If that tunnel is to save people, then it's not set up very well.  Unless they plan to add to it later.  There's nothing shoring it up.  If it starts to crumple and collapse, there's nothing load bearing to keep anyone safe from it collapsing on them.  I'm thinking if anything, they are using it to move something really huge without anyone seeing.  It's not set up for anyone to live in it.  I don't see air vents.  I don't see partitions, like bunkers, what's the light source?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 09:02:47 pm »

Illusive, HereForNow, Qoais, the answer is staring us right in the face. What was built under Denver airport wasn’t put there to kill people it was put there to preserve them.    If The Powers That Be do in fact want to reduce the worlds population to a manageable number they’re not going to do it by rounding people up and then killing them, No! there going to round those up whom they want in their New World Order and they’re going to protect theses while they use whatever means necessary to eliminate the rest of the worlds population (Via nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. Haarp perhaps?)  The sprinkler system is in place to wash trucks, equipment, and troops clean from whatever is going on in the outside world.

Denver International Airport is an Ark plain and simple, and if they’ve went through all this trouble just to build it, you can be sure that they’re going to follow through in there diabolical plan.   

This is a good point of veiw to consider too. I does make sence that all things as descibed
may serve those purposes that Wind explains. Survival of the worlds elite is at the center of this.
Ofcourse, a truely greedy nature corrupts from within. Given the information we have about human nature. It makes one wonder if the bulk of our population is actually in any real danger in the "near" future........
As fruitless as human potential seems right now. I see this power in individuals that against all odds, they pursue their dreams.That drive kept man from going exstict the last time we were face with mass death. I think that we might even be spared for yet a small while longer.
A year ago I would have argued this. However, I see things in a new light for the moment. LOL

Voices out there are whispering the end of war, and the signs of a false peace for now are upon us. This technically in prophecy tells me that we have 7 years from that point in time before the trend kill begins the harvest. American elections are the focas of these things with the general idea that it all begins with us. I don't see this.

I see it starting with jewish and muslim leaders calling an end to hostility.
Religion will be turned on it's head by something discovered. Global economic crisis will stir fear and rumors of huge wars. Some conflicts might also create this illusion.
Someone is going to then say, "Hey guys come on. Enough is enough." Let's just do this.....

Thats about the time you better discover for yourselves what you do beleive in and what you don't. Until then, I want nothing more then to dream of the best that we have to offer our children's futures. Regaurdless of what happens outside the walls of my home. Within them, I choose to create a place that is filled with understanding and making things as comfortable as I can. And to be brutally honest, I smile everyday. Fear and worry seems to make less sence to me then doing nothing sometimes and being happy about it.  Wink

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 09:19:11 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfj4wuzXDRI&feature=player_embedded

Smiley More on what we think we know or don't......
Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo4V6eQXYZA&feature=player_embedded
In this next video, the same guy makes a valid point that I want to share.
It exactly explains my point a couple posts ago about the spread of our collective fears and shows us that we are manifesting our own barriers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdkvFk5F9P0&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 09:36:56 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 09:54:45 pm »

My point? Fear is enabled by us. Sometimes it really is better to just say "@#$% it"

Wink
As for what has been hidden from us. It's all nothing when you think about it.
We can spend our lives worrying and being stressed out about things we don't have the strife to change.
Yet, we could also go on with our lives. Seek a better life for ourselves by not fearing the world and it's politics. Not fearing the unknown, but facing it for what it is when we discover it's truth.
Our understanding then grows from facing even just the truth about ourselves.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 10:09:15 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2010, 01:14:21 am »

Wow I'm impressed.  I was going to try to find some time to look something up about being addicted to fear and how some people just keep going back for more.  You've beat me to it!
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2010, 06:45:06 pm »

The music in the first video was intence. I was happy to be so beautifully brain-washed all these years and finding this other way of looking at things. To be granted such a wonderfully enlightening experience without commiting to divine beleifs. Outside of that, our reality is that we are human.
Now with the air being more crystal clear then before. Let's all take this moment to admit that atleast 90% of the stuff on the net may possibily be disinformation, and propaganda.

10%- is too much.....
Ultimately, we hear or see the information. Our personal beleifs become the factor in what we share with others. Suddenly, 10% becomes 50-60%  Undecided We just scared the beejeezaa outta all these folks, including ourselves and then we find out we were wrong. For what it's all worth, it's good to be curious.
Yet I feel a kind of responsibility to be more on my gaurd about what I do beleive. What we say and do today impacts more then just our members and friends here in the forum. It impacts those who are seeking truth for the first time and by chance stumbled on to us while running key words on google.

What information can we offer that best serves them?
Gloom and Doom, with fear spreading half truths if lucky?

or

What were being told and offered about the subjects in kind?
What is our intent?

I was guilty of spreading poop for information as a warning because I thought the sky was falling. Worrying and mixed feeling overwhelmed my better judgements, and through fear the masters that I so sought to dethrown tricked me into serving them. Which is exactly the point of all of this.
 Only in love and compassion, do we truly serve a purpose. In fear we are a purpose served.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2010, 09:10:51 pm »

Smiley 39 and still learning things about what it is that flickers away in my wittle brain...
For the sake of a good read about whats been hidden. Try key words like beginning of the 7 deadly sins.
It gives an insight to how they explained death for commiting to those sins. However, they aren't mentioned in the bible. Atleast not in any particular list. Since 1 A.D. (anno domini) terroristic tactics have been used in organized religion to keep it's follows in line. That same type of programming is what has been used to enslave us all today. We must look away from everything for a minute and breathe....

We think and feel that what we know what is true/lies and beleive me, I know this feeling well.
Yet all our lives from as far back as we can remember, even the things that changed remained the same.
Looping curcumstances occur and reoccur with very little difference. Not decided entire by us but accepted as the way it is. Fear of conflict, weather, war, money problems, and just about everything under the sun keeps us from looking past these things to the bigger picture.

I am Here For Now, to learn.
To live....
To Feel....
listen, see, touch, smell, taste.......

What is all of these things that are so fearful that they plague us with self dobt and being manipulated to create health problems that are stress related? Or induce fear?
Suddenly we discover that we ourselves are our own worst enemy.....

« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 09:28:58 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2010, 10:17:22 pm »

39 and still learning things about what it is that flickers away in my wittle brain...

Believe me, 21 years from now, when you're my age, you will be saying the same thing!!
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2010, 12:01:40 am »

39 and still learning things about what it is that flickers away in my wittle brain...

Believe me, 21 years from now, when you're my age, you will be saying the same thing!!

We must get past 2012 first before a extra 19 years are planed or made? not to say time will run out then? under 2 years and counting to go. Y2K was a disappointment, 2012 will be more of a suspenseful cause there is a theory behind it this time of unknown? like the alignment of the planets and a the mayan calendar and other predictions or oracles? foreseen.

Maybe it'll be a new age for everyone?

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2010, 01:22:48 am »

An example of what we can do for one another by just doing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxZR4C9gqOY&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2WOvy6ZTLw&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 01:37:46 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: