Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:02:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Book of Dreams and Ghosts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Book of Dreams and Ghosts  (Read 3158 times)
Apparition from Beyond the Veil
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2009, 01:27:38 pm »

Mrs. Weiss at breakfast told the dream to Mr. C. and her daughter; none of them attached any importance to it.  However, as a snowstorm broke the telegraph wires on Saturday, the day after the dream, Mrs. Weiss was uneasy.  On Tuesday the state of Mrs. C. demanded a doctor.  Mrs. Weiss sent a telegram for Mr. C.; he came at last, went out to bring a doctor, and was long absent.  Then Mrs. Weiss suddenly felt a calm certainty that she (though inexperienced in such cares) could do what was needed.  “I heard myself say in a peremptory fashion: ‘Ada, don’t be afraid, I know just what to do; all will go well’.”  All did go well; meanwhile Mr. C. ran to seven doctors’ houses, and at last returned with a young man whom Mrs. Weiss vaguely recognised.  Mrs. C. whispered, “Look at the doctor’s cravat”.  It was blue and coral sprigged, and then first did Mrs. Weiss remember her dream of Friday night.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: