Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 01:21:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What would you contribute to science?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you contribute to science?  (Read 2256 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 11:36:59 am »

John Hutchison

Camera crews show up from all over the world to film John Hutchison – teams from nearly every continent arrive on his doorstep to capture what’s rapidly becoming known as one of the more remarkable mysteries of modern science. Thus far he’s done 30 or 40 television shows – possibly more -- spanning a remarkable 20 years of captivating interest in alt-science around the globe. Last year it was Fuji & Nippon TV from Japan, and the year before that Peter Von Puttkamer’s ‘Gryphon Productions’, shooting the Hutchison-Effect for ‘Discovery Canada’.

While John captivates the camera in an eclectic manner that few inventors get the opportunity to do, he pays a heavy price for this, because few of the teams that show up to cover his work actually care about promoting his research. They appear with an existing agenda – and an existing plotline – and weave their interview around a pre-existing notion of how he’s “supposed to act”. What are these expectations based on? Glad you asked...

Welcome to the story behind the ultimate roatrip to meet one of the world's most exciting inventors, the one and only John Hutchison. Get the inside story on the debate about psychic-powers, mind-machine interfaces, and the media controversy, with never before-seen photos of the remarkable levitation, jellification of metals, and room-temperature melting effects. Is this a Unified Field Effect, and how does it relate to both the Nick Cook's 'Nazi-Bell' experiment and the infamous 'Philadelphia Experiment'? Click on the link before for a new perspective on the man, the machine, and the media frenzy.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/hutchison.html
Report Spam   Logged

Koebach

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 10:47:24 am »

Nothing to do with Hutchison, but what I would contribute to science would be a cure to disease.  Imagine how much better things would be if one could go to the end of their days without the indignities of being ravaged by impairment.
Report Spam   Logged
Koebach

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 10:49:16 am »

Too often, scientists are looking for treatments as opposed to cures.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2009, 11:23:16 am »

True! All to often there is more money in it for them to treat something then be done with it.
They make money offf of us watching the news.   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Koebach

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2009, 04:04:11 pm »

It's all a racket. They aren't interested in curing diseases because they are too bys collecting money on cures.  We need a revolution in this country.  One where the best interests people are preserved.  Capitalism is a symptom that only preserves the disease of greed.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 07:11:56 am »

However is war, man's answer to every indifference?

Sometimes the most productive solutions are easy ones.
It's my own experience that talking doesn't always work. Perhaps an act of self expression will impact greater numbers then an act of war.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 07:26:17 am »

I would like to add one more thing to this that may serve as an example.

To the victor, goes the the spoils...............
Well, if the "elite" wants all the power and control of the planet.
I think that they should get what they are after. This way the responsibility of failure is also theirs.
The destruction that follows for their own mistakes, will not be own burden to answer for.

In the mean time we must find our own ways to preserve our own humanity.

Reinvent the world you have control of and stop them with your own actions, by not repeating their ways. Life is ours to do with as we please and they can not take that away from us even in death.
Live as you choose to and find ways to do so that they don't control. Just as we are on the outside looking in, they to will one day know this as well........
Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 12:16:51 pm »

A little off topic here, but if I could contribute one thing to science, it would be a machine to communicate with the dead.  Edison tried to make one, and a lot of spiritualists claim to have done so. 

What if there was an absolutely verifiable way to bridge the gap between worlds and we could know what really lies beyond?
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 02:38:30 pm »

That would be an awesome idea. I'm not techy enough to know how to produce this product. However detecting the vibration of energy that a spirit uses might be a step toward a device that will do just that. Spirit energy effects magnetic feilds and electricity as documented by countless others. Perhaps if we could study this anomaly as it happens, we could use exsisting equipment to detect their presence and even set imagers to show whats there.

EMF detectors and thermo imagers being used during the time an investigator is doing an EVP session, could be key in validation. God I would love to have you guys over here one night during the hours between 1 am and 4 am. 

« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 02:42:36 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Jason Blood

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 11:47:54 pm »

I'm not certain Edison's machine was ever built.  As far as I know, it was just a legend.  In any event, they never actually found any trace of it.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2009, 01:48:19 pm »

Well like the Alchemy stone, Myth tends to be based on a truth......
When it comes to the secrets of Masons, you can only guess at what is real and isn't.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 11:17:41 pm »

I didn't care much for the way of the SS.
Yet their work in the paranormal, and super science is worth reading about.
Anti-gravity, on down to searching for the holyest of relics from the middle east.

Other names come to mind but the work done in Germany and America's relationship with them after world war 2 should be further examined. The smartest people on Earth at that time were doing things that we claim we still can't do.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 11:22:48 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 11:51:22 pm »

Welcome back, Herefornow!  Have you seen the UFOs the Germans made back during WWII?  They are your standard flying saucers, you have to wonder where they copped the design from!
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2009, 05:59:01 pm »

Ty sweety....

As these things go I have seen the photos, and seen the videos of the anti-gravity experiments.
One of the things that interest me the most is the working prototypes that they manufactured.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 05:59:29 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Cerell

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2009, 06:09:01 pm »

The German UFOs are probably either in some Russian hangar today, or in Hangar 51.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: