Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 02:26:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bin Laden's son marries English Grandmother of Five

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bin Laden's son marries English Grandmother of Five  (Read 387 times)
Byron
Superhero Member

« on: July 20, 2007, 09:30:41 pm »

Bianca,

I would love to find some evidence linking Bush to 9/11, but, like I told Jake awhile back, I haven't yet seen any.  And I would love to nail those bastards with 9/11 as much as anyone you know.

There is evidence that Larry Silverstein ordered a controlled demolition of Building 7, why the media hasn't picked up on it just goes to show you how lazy or compromised the MSM is these days.

There is even multiple evidence that the Bushies knew an attack was coming and did nothing, they had lots of warnings.

And it is clear that they had intent and benefited the most from it.  Hell, I'll even say that there is some evidence that they shot down Flight 93.

But where are the documents, witnesses and whistleblowers stating that they had a direct hand in plotting it?  If people are going to allege conspiracy, seems like they should have some of that.  You'll notice your article mentioned "firefighters."  Why don't they come forward?  I haven't seen a single one, and I checked.  Conspiracies are broken by specifics, not generalities.

Maybe Anassa or Kristina has more facts on this than I do, if so, by all means present it!  Remember, we already have evidence that the Bush administration is filled with sociopathic sickos, what we are looking for is evidence that they "did" 9/11.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilige

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: