Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 04:20:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Retro Engineering a Space Craft -- link to Bob Lazar's web page

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Retro Engineering a Space Craft -- link to Bob Lazar's web page  (Read 1103 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« on: October 27, 2009, 09:54:09 pm »

The Reactor

The power source is a reactor which uses element 115 as its fuel.  In this reactor element 115 is used as a target and is bombarded with protons in a small, highly sophisticated particle accelerator. When a proton fuses into the nucleus of an atom of 115, it is transmuted and becomes an atom of element 116. Although we too can transmute elements here on earth, it is typically not done in this fashion, or at anywhere near this level of efficiency. Furthermore, we have yet to produce anything heavier than element 112.
As soon as each atom of 115 is transmuted into 116, it immediately decays and produces a radiation unlike that which we normally observe in nuclear decay. Each atom of element 116 decays and releases two antiprotons (anti-hydrogen), a form of antimatter. Antimatter can be produced in particle accelerators here on earth, but only in minute quantities and only stored for short periods of time.

The flux of antimatter particles produced in the reactor are channeled down an evacuated, tuned tube (which keeps it from contacting with the matter that surrounds it) and reacted with a gaseous matter target. This Total Annihilation reaction is the most efficient and energetic nuclear reaction there is. The more familiar nuclear reactions are Fission, producing energy from the splitting of atoms as used in nuclear reactors & atomic bombs, and Fusion, the fusing or combining of atoms (typically hydrogen nuclei) to release even more energy. Fusion is the reaction that powers the sun and other stars and is what gives hydrogen bombs their "punch". These two more common nuclear reactions are dwarfed by the power and efficiency of the annihilation reaction used in the alien reactor.

The reaction between the gaseous matter target and the antimatter particles produces a continuos release of tremendous amounts of heat. This heat is converted directly into electricity by the use of a thermionic Generator. The Thermeonic generator used in this reactor is so efficient, that there is no detectable waste heat produced. This is an apparent violation of one of the basic laws of thermodynamics. Similar, but not nearly as efficient or powerful, thermionic generators are used as power sources in our satellites and space probes.

As amazing and efficient as all this seems, it is only secondary to the primary function of the reactor. The antiparticle flux emitted from the transmuting element 115 is not the only energy radiated during operation. This is the point at which the gravity A wave is first produced. The gravity wave emitted by the 115 reaction appears on the hemisphere of the reactor,  propagating up the tuned waveguide in a fashion very similar to the way  microwaves behave.

All of the actions and reactions inside the reactor are orchestrated perfectly like a tiny little ballet, and in this manner, the reactor provides an enormous amount of power used to amplify the gravity A wave so it can cause the requisite space/time distortion for space travel..

http://www.boblazar.com/closed/reactor.htm
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 09:56:49 pm »

The Element 115 is machined into triangles and then is inserted into the reactor. This piece of element 115 is the source of the gravity A wave as well as the target that is bombarded with protons to release the anti-matter.

ANTIMATTER: Anti-matter is the exact counterpart of matter which has a charge and a spin that is in the opposite of all matter. When referring to matter, we're referring to any atoms of any elements native to the earth. When combined with any matter in our universe, anti-matter reacts and completely converts to energy. And remember, the rapid conversion of matter to energy is what we generally call an explosion.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 10:01:57 pm »

THE UNDERGROUND LAB (S4)
Carved into the base of the Papoose mountain is a laboratory including nine hangars, each one housing an alien disc. It was at this base where Lazar worked.   In addition to the hands on experience with the Reticulan craft and propulsion system, Lazar and other scientists were briefed on programs relating to these aliens and their involvement with the human race.  The briefings presented an overview of aliens "externally correcting" our evolution over the last 10,000 years and least 15 years of direct technology exchange between extra-terrestrial beings and the scientists at S4.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 10:03:22 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 11:29:37 pm »

Here's a post I made over at AR two and a half years ago!

posted 02-27-2007 10:00 PM                     
I think TSM, that I have come across your work before. I wish now, that I would have kept a record of my internet travels in the last year. I think you have done some other work as well, haven't you?

Here is a comparison I found between the information in the Vedas on how to build a spaceship, and the reverse engineering done by Bob Lazar.

A quote from the Atharva-veda:

" The atomic energy fissions the ninety-nine elements, covering its path by the bombardments of neutrons without let or hindrance. Desirous of stalking the head, ie. The chief part of the swift power, hidden in the mass of molecular adjustments of the elements, this atomic energy approaches it in the very act of fissioning it by the above-noted bombardment. Herein, verily the scientists know the similar hidden striking force of the rays of the sun working in the orbit of the moon." (Atharva-veda 20.41.1-3).

Describing to a student, what makes the Vimana operate.

This is a description by Bob Lazar doing reverse engineering on a UFO:

The power source is a reactor which uses element 115 as its fuel. In this reactor element 115 is used as a target and is bombarded with protons in a small, highly sophisticated particle accelerator. When a proton fuses into the nucleus of an atom of 115, it is transmuted and becomes an atom of element 116. Although we too can transmute elements here on earth, it is typically not done in this fashion, or at anywhere near this level of efficiency. Furthermore, we have yet to produce anything heavier than element 112.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 11:39:26 pm »

In reference to my previous post, I would like to point out that I have been guilty of copying what I've found on the internet without double checking what I was copying, or verifying to see if what I was copying was true.  The part of the paragraph that was supposedly from the Atharva-veda is no such thing.  The Atharva Veda is made up of remedies for just about everything you can imagine, but it does not describe vimanas. 

http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/av.htm

I don't remember where I copied that paragraph originally, but I'm sure I can go to the thread in this forum about Vimanas (ancient flying machines) and I'll be able to find in there somewhere, where it was copied from earlier.  If I wasn't so tired, I'd do it right now, but it's getting late and I've still got some work to do.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 12:24:27 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Victoria Liss
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 11:50:04 pm »

Hi Qoais,

Great thread.  Isn't Bob Lazar the guy who claimed to work at Area 51?  Have they ever found proof of that yet?

Victoria
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 12:16:47 am »

Yes he was Victoria, and I have studied a paper somewhere that says he's been debunked, but then again I read where that was a put-up job by the government because he blabbed when he wasn't supposed to.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Victoria Liss
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 01:04:04 am »

I saw an interview with him on a UFO program once, he was very persuasive!  Someone said he doesn't talk to the press much anymore.

I imagine that if he really did work for the government, they would have a way of erasing all records of him ever working for them pretty easily.  Is this his own website?
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 03:04:15 pm »

As far as I know.  If you go there, make sure you click on everything there is to click on or you'll miss some of it.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Victoria Liss
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 02:34:37 am »

Thanks, Qoais, great information!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: