Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:28:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

14 Israeli 'Art Students' Were Inside WTC Towers Camping W/Construction Passe

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 Israeli 'Art Students' Were Inside WTC Towers Camping W/Construction Passe  (Read 3020 times)
Merc

« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2009, 01:23:55 am »

from this video:

At 8:13 Pete Zalewski sees the information on his radar screen that the transponder is no longer transmitting, that the pilot of American Airlines flight 11 is no longer responding and that the flight route has been changed.

Instead of immediately sounding the alarm we hear that he attempted repeatedly to contact the aircraft. From 8:13 to 8:24 a.m., this Pete Zalewski supposedly called the captain of AA11, "Hello.. please respond," as opposed to the necessity of securing the airspace he has nothing better to do than try to restore contact. No! I cannot believe that. That cannot be true. If I were the head of an air traffic control center, I would replace the person when I ascertained, that an aircraft that he was responsible for just disappeared into the World Trade Center. He was also responsible for the second aircraft, United Airlines flight 175. The most interestin thing yet, which has been reported by another air traffic controller, is that he was responsible for a third plane -- Egypt Airlines flight 990, two years prior, that was packed to the brim with Egyptian military officials of the highest rank. It executed a strange maneuver near the coast then sank into the Atlantic. .....
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: