Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 10:01:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

TIME PONDERING

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME PONDERING  (Read 337 times)
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« on: October 05, 2009, 08:07:38 pm »

Atlantis Online Contributor-Keith Ranville

Time is a challenge that man has been trying to conquer for seemingly forever, but since communication devices were invented like radio and television the imagination of the possibility of time travel is more imaginable to the very thought of conquering time itself.

Albert einstein theorized that time travel could be possible, but its 1960 "the time machine" a movie that was made famous by a novel by h. g. wells published in 1895 that caught many of peoples attention even a remake movie of "the time machine" in 2002, gave tribute to the original "the time machine" movie 42 years later or should I say over a hundred years ago if you take into account when when it was thought to novel?

paralleled universes a bend in the fabric of time, worm holes quantum physics gives possible theories that man can adventure through time one day. Even some believe the governments are already experiencing these time space traveling tests in laboratories? but this is all in ongoing conspiracies and intense speculations by some that believe that the government is hiding phenomenally advanced technology from the public.

Some even believe alien technology could be behind any such time travel knowledge? this all seems science fiction and illusive thinking. But when you see us advanced from the horse and buggy days to the way technology is today it makes one wonder how can we as a mortal race can advance so quickly? There's a query in back of the minds of some people that we must be getting fed technology from a advance race?

In Personal thought:
I am banking in the future we may not need batteries in time for personal needs the harnessing of our own body energy may be sufficient enough to power certain personal electronic devices like communication devices to hearing aids I may have mentioned this idea in a previous post. This is all invention thinking but if you were to say 90 to 100 years ago that technology would be this far advanced to people of having no real technology you would get the stranges looks or you may even be deemed a witch or something for talking such possibilities.

I am a fan of science fiction movies like stargate atlantis-stargate and other new science fiction-paranormal programs they fascinate the imagination.

Keith,
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 01:59:54 am by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Durr

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 01:18:02 am »

Hi Keith,

Sure, the government is hiding their time travel info from the rest of us. They seized it when they went through Tesla's notes after he died, then, months later, tried it out.  It was called "the Philadelphia Experiement."

Not sure that they ever managed to harness it, though, as the Philadelphia Experiment ended up kind of messy...
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 01:47:47 am »

Hi Durr,

I had the opportunity to have met John Hutchinson here in vancouver or should I say new westminister b.c where he lives, he tapped into a anti-gravity discovery a device he made in his apartment and it was called the hutchinson effect by the media. A quite intelligent man he is.  Well the government from states and rcmp caught wind of his findings and came and confiscated all of his equipment? that he bought in old army and navy surplus stores.

Well here's a you tube segment on him..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7027255937915952897# 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: