Atlantis Online
April 03, 2020, 12:43:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SPIRITUALISM and Spiritism

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SPIRITUALISM and Spiritism  (Read 2069 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: July 14, 2007, 06:31:18 pm »

P H Y S I C A L   M E D I U M S H I P

Spiritualism was founded upon physical mediumship. In 1848 two young girls, who later became world famous physical mediums, established communication with the spirit of a murdered peddler. They were Margaret and Kate Fox, they did this by establishing a code via rappings, or what is technically called percussion.

The above event that took place at Hydesville in New York state, USA was a breakthrough. It established that not only does the human personality survive death, but under the right conditions it is possible to communicate. From that moment onwards there was an explosion of physical phenomena right across North America, finally reaching England in 1852.

For any kind of phenomena to be categorised as physical it must impinge upon one or more of the five physical senses, ie. you must be able to see it, hear it or feel it etc. and everyone present will witness the same event. Over the 150 plus years since Hydesville there has been a vast array of phenomena produced by the Spirit world, there now follows a list of some of them:

Apports

An apport is a physical object that has been dematerialised in one location, transported to another and re-materialised. The two pictures on the right are the front and back of an apport that was materialised at Stansted Hall in April 2002 through the mediumship of Minister Judith Seaman. It measures about 2 inches square, and is made from card. It was a "present" for one of the Italian students from her sister in the Spirit world. In the previous week, under similar conditions a feather was apported. The unusual feature of the feather was it's incredibly strong perfume.

I can personally attest to both of these apports as I was sat next to Judith when they were produced. Judith's spirit control, Amy, called forward the recipient from the audience, extended Judith's hand palm down, and as the recipient placed their hand beneath, it simply appeared there.

http://www.s-upton.com/spm/religion.htm
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 07:00:39 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: