Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:24:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS airs Oct 7th on History Channel

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS airs Oct 7th on History Channel  (Read 10361 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2009, 10:40:58 pm »

Great!  If you hear any more about your "statue", let us know.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
vze39mpt

« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2009, 10:49:33 pm »

Ok, the search goes on Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2009, 09:38:11 am »

No I don't have anything against Dr. Little.  I never said I had all the answers.  If I did then I would have found Atlantis already, right?  The evidence on the show speaks for itself.  The area is not old enough. 
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
vze39mpt

« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2009, 10:17:06 am »

If I recall, and I may be wrong. the evidence is, "one" stone. which may have. like this statue, "fallen from a boat", right? So, if that "anchor did not "come" from that location what might that say?
I am not trying to start a "fight", "arguement" or angry discussion, only raising possibilities.
Because someone mentioned that this statue could have fallen from a boat. If it did it landed "upright"
Report Spam   Logged
vze39mpt

« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2009, 10:54:00 am »

I need to make another clarification. I did buy the DVD and after further review I must report that this "statue" is not "at" the Bimini Road location but near it in the Bahamas. The Bimini Road location is a shallower area than the location that this structure is located at.
Report Spam   Logged
vze39mpt

« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2009, 05:44:29 pm »

Since I am feeling a little comfortable speaking here. Can I ask a couple of questions that I have that I can't seem to find answers to? such as, When I come across bits of information that "i" feel may be of some value in some way, for example something I may have seen that may resemble the look, or feature, or design or anything. Do i add a pic, a link, a sentence, a written description of what I found?
What's the best
and where?
How do I choose which board is "best"? I do know I wouldn't put this info on the "Space" board.
And I remember, I don't need any more "new" Topics, Lol
vze
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2009, 09:33:01 pm »

It would depend on your subject matter.  If it's underwater, there is a thread for underwater discoveries so you could use that.  Feel free to post pictures, (it's always nice if you comment on why you're posting the picture unless of course a conversation is in progress and it's obvious why you're posting the picture)and always post your reference.  If you copy an article from somewhere, you also post the "somewhere".  To do that, when you are at the page of the article you have copied, highlight the http address, right click and then click on "copy".  Go back to your post, place the cursor, right click, and then click "paste". 
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2009, 10:13:33 pm »

Smiley  QUOTE FROM Vze39’:   

I did that to Identify the style of mustache "I" see here.

My profound apologies Vze’ if you thought I was being critical of you.  I really thought you were attempting to be humorous, as you had made a lighthearted post earlier in this thread.  We’re just getting to know you as well.  I do catch your drift now, and it makes sense to analyze the type of mustache it looks like.  But like wind, it caught me off guard, and although you may not have intended to be funny, I am still quite amused that there should even be an institute devoted to mustaches, LOL. 

You don’t have to try very hard to fit in here at AO.  The simple fact that you’re posting on a site devoted to the subject of Atlantis, makes you one of us by definition.  None of us have all the answers, we’re all here to learn more, and perhaps share ideas and theories of our own. 

As for where to post (although Qoais has beat me to the punch with an answer, LOL), what you’ve found just try to find a thread where you think it might fit in with the theme of that thread.  We all try to do that, but then again I think we’ve all be guilty of going off subject, LOL. 

You’re also free to start a new thread of your own if you have something to share that doesn’t quite fit the usual themes.  The forum has grown so much in the last two years that I get lost in it trying to find things.  A lot of us look for the posts of others we’ve come to know here.  I always start by selecting “show new replies to your posts” because I enjoy getting to know people and their opinions and views on things.  When there’s not much action there, then I look for some of my online friends here at AO to see what they’re posting.  I think you’ll find this a great place to get to know people and share your ideas with them. 

ANOTHER QUOTE FROM vze39’:

do you have some personal issues with "Mr Little", because it appears you and others do

Being that the topic of this thread was about an episode of the History Channel’s “Mystery Quest” on which Greg was a big part of, most of us here are actually big fans of Greg, (although I don’t want to speak for everyone posting here).  I personally admire Greg for devoting himself to actually getting out there and doing what I can only dream about.   I, (like a lot of others here), was not too impressed with what the History Channel did with the episode, but that wasn’t Greg’s fault.

Again my apologies with you thought I was criticizing your “Mustache Institute” post.  That’s one of the problems with blogs.  You can’t hear the “tone” of voice that the one posting intends, and the words sometimes get misunderstood.
 Wink
Mike
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
vze39mpt

« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2009, 11:19:00 pm »

Its ok, you think I didn't fall out of my chair, when I saw that on my google search, lol
Report Spam   Logged
Archangel
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2011, 05:38:37 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Beware the All-Seeing Eye. It watches you even as you sleep. The power touches every corner of the earth.
luigiusai

« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2021, 02:06:07 pm »

Atlantis has been found
Atlantis is the Sardo Corso Graben Horst underwater continental block submerged by the Meltwater Pulses and destroyed by a subduction zone, Capital is Sulcis
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: