Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:24:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS airs Oct 7th on History Channel

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS airs Oct 7th on History Channel  (Read 10378 times)
vze39mpt

« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2009, 06:44:34 pm »

In the video at thirty one minutes and fourteen seconds (31:14) you will hear the narrator say;
    “The formations are almost completely covered by coral and Bahamian lawforbids the removal of coral growth”!
This is where you “will” see the formation. See other pics in the Photo Album.They are still pictures taken while image is paused on my television.

If you look at the piece that goes over the forehead, it goes up then curves back down the neckline. Can that be done naturally? Yes it does seem to have some type of “starfish” shaped coral or something on it, but it is some sort of trimming. I may be wrong but it does look convincing. It also looks like it is wearing some type of “body armor” suit. So what can  be hiding under the sand and coral there?

The show was there to examine if “Plato” and “Edgar Cayce” were correct when they said that Atlantis would be found at the “10,000 BC” shoreline and this is where these structures are located.

Scientists agree that the ancient shoreline is 100 feet below where they are today. These structures are at that location.

Report Spam   Logged
vze39mpt

« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2009, 06:48:31 pm »

It looks like the top part of a statue (bust) of a man with a "headdress" or crown with the back drape over ear and neckline.. Look at the curves and angle of it as it comes off the forehead. There looks like there could quite possibly be a design in it. He is facing to the right. You can see a "neckline", prominent Chin. You can see the curve under the bottom lip. You can see the mouth. He appears to have a thick mustache. The small rounded nose (very distinct). Eyelids with slit visible, bushy eyebrow, forehead, 
Report Spam   Logged
vze39mpt

« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2009, 09:41:41 pm »

This is a zoomed in head shot of the statue showing the "headwear".
     If you will notice that there are what appears to be "skull like" images around the statue. As you frame by frame the video those "skull like" images do not appear like skulls any longer.
However the face in the coral does not lose its shape, its appearance, or facial features.
Again at thirty one minutes fourteen seconds (31:14) of the video. you should pause and frame by frame. It appears for three seconds
Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2009, 10:18:21 pm »

Smiley  Well it’s nice to know that I’m not just seeing “faces” in the clouds, here.  Or at least I’m not the only one, LOL.

You’ve done a good job of describing exactly what I see when I look at it. 

I really don’t understand how coral is an endangered species.  It’s all over the world, isn’t it?

You would think that the government of Bimini would recognize the importance of such a find and override the laws concerning the removal of the coral in a few encrusted relics. 

Let’s just suppose that they did discover Atlantis there.  Doesn’t the government of Bimini realize what that would do for their tourist trade?
 Wink
 Mike
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
nikas
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2009, 09:55:57 am »

deleted!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 08:40:30 pm by nikas » Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2009, 11:32:36 pm »

Smiley  Well Malta doesn’t need to bolster its tourist trade, Nikas, LOL.  It’s been a popular vacation spot for a couple of centuries.   It was once the number one retirement location for the British military.  In fact my great great grandfather, a retired British military officer, met my great great grandmother, an Italian woman on the Isle of Malta and they settled there until my great grandmother, Rose Paris, moved to Italy and married my great grandfather, and then later came to America.

Bimini doesn’t have that kind of history yet.  And although I don’t personally believe that it’s the location of the fabled Isle, the rumors certainly can’t hurt their economy, LOL.
 Grin
Mike
Report Spam   Logged

vze39mpt

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2009, 02:06:38 pm »

Thanks for sharing with us. That is, indeed, fascinating. It appears to be a reverse chevron-style mustache. Very interesting.

Carry on.

The American Mustache Institute
(877) STACHE-1

Online: http://AmericanMustacheInstitute.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MustacheTalk
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AmericanMustacheInstitute

Reply from the AMI  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2009, 02:30:50 am »

Smiley  The American Mustache Institute?Huh LOL, whoo boy.  I guess there’s an organization for just about everything, LOL. I wonder if mustaches were popular in Atlantis, LOL.
 Wink
Mike
Report Spam   Logged

vze39mpt

« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2009, 03:48:28 pm »

we may never know. I did that to Identify the style of mustache "I" see here. Seeing how you don't see the fog in front of your eyes. I thought that maybe Identifying the look of this, it may help determine its origin.
And for that, why are you SOOOOOO "negative", it is by choice you know
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2009, 07:05:51 pm »

People see what they want to see.  Not sure why you are continuing to post the same picture everywhere on this forum.  The area that Greg investigated was not old enough to be the site for Atlantis.  Let it go.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
vze39mpt

« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2009, 08:34:27 pm »

AGAIN, I'm not saying it is Atlantis, I am saying that there is a 'Coral encrusted statue" at that location in the video. You keep saying, that I am telling you and everyone that this location is "Atlantis". I am not
Again, "coral covered statue at 10,000 BC shoreline",
That is what I am reporting.
PS
do you have some personal issues with "Mr Little", because it appears you and others do. Thats your right
It also appears that you have all the answers to all there is to know.
so, sad
  Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2009, 01:03:14 pm »

vze39mpt lighten up man, it’s way too early in the game to be making enemies, That thing could be anything and you darn well know it.  I’ll have to admit it does look like a face but I can’t be sure, the fact is none of us can be sure.

Believe me, every time something new comes along that could be proof of Atlantis all of us here at A.O get excited, but what you’ve found is no longer new, in fact it’s getting very old.
I can assure you that we’ve all seen it, we’ve looked at it carefully and we’ve filed it away under possibilities, and that my friend is were it shall remain until may information or light can be shed upon it.

We’ve all tried to be nice to you so don’t make us regret that, let’s all just get along alright.

The American Mustache Institute? LOL, whoo boy.  I guess there’s an organization for just about everything, LOL. I wonder if mustaches were popular in Atlantis, LOL.

Mike

By the way Mike when I saw that American Mustache Institute link I lost it LOL Grin,  I even had to check it out.   I’ve got one maybe I should join LOL Cheesy 

Report Spam   Logged
vze39mpt

« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2009, 01:56:19 pm »

I am certainly not trying to make enemies, make anyone mad, make anyone upset. I have since joining AO noticed/read many "threads", (see I am trying to learn and fit in) where people are just putting others down for their thoughts and or opinions.
As far as "old", video just came out. I just found it. and I wanted to share it.
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything except that this appears to be what "I" and I'm sure others see too. Some people like me noticed it as soon as I saw It. Others can't and I don't put anyone down for that.
But I guess I need to lighten up
I can and I will
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2009, 07:04:09 pm »

Wind means that it's no longer new to us anymore because you've posted it in so many threads.  That is called trolling in forums, and no one likes it when someone does that.  It's actually against the rules.  Now that you know, I'm sure you'll comply.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
vze39mpt

« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2009, 09:41:40 pm »

yes of course. I didn't understand that everyone "views" pretty much all the "boards", "topics", and threads looking for different things. I thought that most members stuck to "1" section, aka "board" and stayed pretty much in there. I didn't mean any harm. I just didn't understand what I was doing.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: