Atlantis Online
August 10, 2022, 03:31:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS airs Oct 7th on History Channel

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS airs Oct 7th on History Channel  (Read 6571 times)
Wind

« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2009, 01:03:14 pm »

vze39mpt lighten up man, itís way too early in the game to be making enemies, That thing could be anything and you darn well know it.  Iíll have to admit it does look like a face but I canít be sure, the fact is none of us can be sure.

Believe me, every time something new comes along that could be proof of Atlantis all of us here at A.O get excited, but what youíve found is no longer new, in fact itís getting very old.
I can assure you that weíve all seen it, weíve looked at it carefully and weíve filed it away under possibilities, and that my friend is were it shall remain until may information or light can be shed upon it.

Weíve all tried to be nice to you so donít make us regret that, letís all just get along alright.

The American Mustache Institute? LOL, whoo boy.  I guess thereís an organization for just about everything, LOL. I wonder if mustaches were popular in Atlantis, LOL.

Mike

By the way Mike when I saw that American Mustache Institute link I lost it LOL Grin,  I even had to check it out.   Iíve got one maybe I should join LOL Cheesy 

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: