Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:23:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS airs Oct 7th on History Channel

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS airs Oct 7th on History Channel  (Read 10396 times)
nikas
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 08:51:01 am »

Well Desire, if he is not an academic on the subject then shouldn’t he listen to the real Geologists who tell him that those are natural formation, rather than trying to explain them himself? If that thing was build by humans wouldn’t there be something HUMAN, pottery, columns..e.t.c

Look at pavlopetry in Greece. Full of pottery. Do you see geologists dismiss it as natural formation? Look at that lake somewhere in Mesoamerica full of pottery and I think human bones.

There is not a single artifact in Biminis that indicates a human presence, let alone Atlantis.
You said that Greg never “yelled” Atlantis. That’s not true; he always states that he is sure that the road was build by atlanteans and on this particular show towards the end he states; “If we find evidence of building ruins will definitely be proof of Atlantis

An underwater human presence does not constitute Atlantis for sure. As for the carbon dating, you’re wrong; there have been many carbon dating around that area and we had various results. One carbon dating near the coast showed the date to be around 2,000 years old, the one that Greg carbon dated it was around 2-3 thousand years old. A definite proof that these beach rocks are forming continuously and as you go deeper into the sea they tend to be older.

As for the “cofounded” I meant “cofunding”. As Qoais and Chronos explained. And is not really my English rather me being lazy  Roll Eyes to spell-check my words and let the WORD do the job.  Grin
Oh cmon, give me a break got too much in my mind…you want me to find Atlantis or to do spell-check…

Well mdsungate, it’s true that Greg is doing what he wants to do (he really works hard on it!) but he is doing it at the wrong place. The problem with people like Greg is that they believe at a particular theory, spent time and money to the brick of bankruptcy (remember Bob Sarmast?) and they feel embarrassed to back up. I am pretty sure that Greg’s family and friends are making fun at them. So they tend to cross over to irrational thinking where there is no coming back. Even if someone finds Atlantis anywhere else but Biminis they will never accept that and will continue to search for it.

NIKAS:
Here, there is only Greg little looking at pure geological formations and making amateur statements.

mdsungate:
Well I can’t agree with that statement, Nikas.  I’ve been looking at the pictures of that particular geological evidence for for a couple of decades now, and if that’s a geological formation, than Mother Nature must also have sculpted Machu Picchu.

You can’t compare machu pichu with what Greg is showing us. That’s man-made building or temple or pyramid. What Greg is showing us is nothing. You have to understand something; “wherever people go…they leave behind a mess” in terms of Pottery and stuff. Machu Pichu is full of that. Greg has found nothing. Look at Yonaguni. Perfect corners perfect lines, still a natural formation. Proven by Dr. Robert M. Schoch (An open minded academic that has proven that the sphinx is older than anticipated)
As for casy’s case (?) I don’t have to read anything about it. Just the Atlantis prophecy and I am done with him. Stating that Atlantis was an advance civilization in the middle of the Atlantic with crystals and flying ships…how reliable can he be on that.

P.S As for working with Plato  Huh….Greg has no idea of his work. There is not a single clue from Plato’s work that fits his theory!!!!

« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 08:55:13 am by nikas » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: