Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:34:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

PREDICTIONS FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PREDICTIONS FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS  (Read 3121 times)
Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2009, 05:55:33 pm »

But we can use the current cosmic energies in even more powerful ways - to see through the lies of our elected officials and business heads. To peel away the layers of double talk. To see with X-Ray Plutonic vision through the facades and the strategic moves. To listen intuitively and separate true motivation from the words designed to sell it to us.

We can use the power of Pluto direct at zero Capricorn to deconstruct the power hierarchies, strip them down and disarm them, right from the ground up. To blow the lid off the pyramid scheme scams and demand better. We can remove ourselves here (Saturn in Virgo) from any harmful, coercive influence and align only with what we know in our souls is real and true.

Mercury Rx is heading right back to the point where it first conjuncted Saturn in Virgo (August 17). You'll recall that this is also the point where Saturn left its retrograde shadow and entered degrees it will not be revisiting in its next retrograde (Virgo 21 - 27). We have completed the first two legs of Saturn's journey through Virgo (more on that later at the Virgo New Moon - when it's official), but now, true to Virgoan form, Mercury heads back over these degrees to finish every last detail and integrate every last piece of pertinent information. Internal processing of the events we've experienced and preparation for what's up ahead.
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2009, 05:55:50 pm »

Mercury will go direct again September 28, squaring Pluto in Capricorn for the final time from the first degree of Libra on October 10. Going over that cardinal square, the initial thrust of the new directions, working out the kinks...

Venus in Leo is opposing the Aquarius triple conjunction now, also. Venus will oppose Jupiter in Aquarius tomorrow just before Pluto goes direct. "This little light of mine! I'm gonna let it shine!" The power of who we are and the creative expression of that, pure and true, right from the heart, is the balancing tension necessary for that detached, global community Aquarian emphasis. We're not just expendable numbers - a dangerous and common sentiment from Aquarius at its extreme. We really ARE unique and beautiful snowflakes, no matter what Fight Club tells us. So shine on.

Knowing exactly who we are and expressing that, no apologies, is the way we avoid entering into false karasses or being swallowed up by the group. This is how Aquarian groups and communities grow and expand in the right way...
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2009, 05:56:04 pm »

That Venus in Leo opposition to Jupiter, Chiron and Neptune (all Rx) in Aquarius is ongoing for the next five days. Venus will finish the opposition on September 15, the same day as the third Saturn in Virgo-Uranus in Pisces opposition.

Black Moon Lilith has also re-entered Aquarius and has joined the Aquarius triple conjunction, adding her depth and breadth of awareness to the proceedings. BML will make sure we don't get too wrapped up in the Aquarian idealism and potential of it all without full awareness and integration of what has gone on and continues to go on around the dark, disturbing edges.

The possibility of science and technology destroying life on this planet is very real at this point in human history if the voices giving the crucial warnings are not heeded. BML is doing her very best to bring her consciousness to the table while all the blueprints are being drawn up for the future plans on this planet - even if she's not invited. Especially if she's not. And we can assist BML consciousness now by honouring it, listening to it and bringing it to the table in our own lives, integrating it in our own blueprints, as well as demanding its inclusion on the local, federal and global stage.

Rah, rah! Go, Black Moon Lilith! Kick some ass and take some names.
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2009, 05:56:24 pm »

Posted by Willow at 11:01 AM 0 comments
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Reply to Anonymous Commenter - Limerent Infatuation
(Anonymous, I hope you don't mind if I reply here. I was just thinking about this subject a couple days ago, so I do believe it's serendipity. I think this info could be helpful to anyone in this sitch.)

Hi Willow, thank you for this insightful article. I googled it up because I was looking for an explanation for natal NN conj BML in last degree of Sag! I am currently going thru a painful time dealing with obsession with another who has his BML same degree as my NN. I have moved away from his locale. So currently Pluto is tranisitting this BM lilith in my 8th house. Your description of Lilith tells me that my growth lies in exploring this side of myself, all the strong and not so honored aspects of my feminine nature, and being a Gemini whose SN is conj the sun, and opposing the Lilith by about 7 degrees, I gather that I myself am not to back down from exposing lies and truths either in myself, others, or the world. Actually my entire life now is focussed on exposing this slimy underbelly as another has made reference to aka The Elite.
But the painful thing I am dealing with now is this fascination, passion obsession for this man who I cannot have, and would probably even be extremely hurt by him, if I did. What is coming to light now is the truth about his feelings toward me, and the subsequent deception he has been practicing toward me. This is all too painful, to be made aware that what you counted on in another, was of your own making. He is not what he appears is what I am trying to say. Though the attraction is mutual, I am the one who cannot bear to stay away from him. I do want all this to come to a happy ending, and if anyone has any comments please I am open to advice, medication, anything!!
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2009, 05:56:40 pm »

Hey, Anon...

I think what you're experiencing is a "condition" of sorts called limerence.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have also experienced this in the past, and it truly is one of the more torturous experiences a psyche can go through.

Limerence is a type of feeling of love where you are magnetically drawn to a person, even after a very short time, and are (often) somehow convinced on some level that this is the person for you. There is an obsessional quality to it often involving distracting, intrusive thoughts about the person. And man, can it last a long time.

I've associated it with a couple things astrologically. First, the darker side of Pisces/Neptune/12th House: seeing only the attractive/good qualities in the person (to your own detriment), the idealistic belief that love will prevail in the situation despite so much concrete evidence to the contrary - conveniently glossed over, the type of twisted naivete, belief and hope that become closer to straight-up insanity.
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2009, 05:56:57 pm »

And then Scorpio/Pluto/8th House: the psychological mindfuckery, the obsessive thoughts about the person, the concept of the soul mate or twin flame and just the depth of the hold of this stuff. Very deep and very powerful.

But as your situation indicates, the specific astrological flavour of limerence (or these types of situations) varies.

For you, with currently transitting (and stationing) Pluto conjunct the North Node/BML at 29 Sagittarius in the 8th, yes, it's all about uncovering the hidden layers of the situation and letting confrontation with the dark, exposed truths bring you out of these feelings (which are false...don't let your mind or emotions convince you otherwise). Knowing which truths to hold as your guide, which ones create the limerence-breaker energy. Hold those truths and come back to them again and again.

Whatever truths about this man bring you to a state of clarity (ie. he's not the one for you, you deserve so much better, the right man is out there waiting for you when you finish with this guy, anything telling you otherwise is a limerent thought, etc.), repeat those to yourself every time a limerent thought pops into your head. Write them down and hang them on a Post-it note.
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2009, 05:57:15 pm »

List all the qualities of him that you don't like, that aren't compatible with you (try to be brutally honest with yourself). Then think about how, without this limerent obsession, any one of those qualities would be a deal-breaker with another suitor. He's got them all.

Think about the way you have felt around this man, the roller coaster, and don't focus on the excitement and passion...focus on the shitty feelings and all the times you have been disappointed and hurt. Because no man who was really right for you would include so much of that garbage. Keep reinforcing that to yourself even though part of you won't believe it.

I know this advice probably sounds extreme and maybe a little crazy to some people, but I know how strong limerence can be and how long one can be held in this cycle.

You have to be very strenuous with yourself about it, eventually not letting any limerent thoughts or feelings through the gate.
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2009, 05:57:23 pm »

Limerence really does play with you. It's twisted. It's mean. It makes things that are not real seem real. It tells you things about the person that are not true. It makes you feel things that are not really related to this person...but you believe they are.

With the N. Node and BML at the 29th degree of Sagittarius, limerence is going to have many tricks up its sleeve. You're going to have to wade through many false beliefs about what love is and what love feels like. (Remember: he's not it.) The 29th degree of any sign is sort of the final exam degree involving lessons from all previous degrees of the sign. So you're going to have your resolve tested here and your willingness to face the whole truth about this limerence thing. Be strong.

Limerence definitely has a collective, archetypal quality to it, also...playing on the hopes and dreams of every lover who has ever existed, I think. Think of every woman who has ever stood on the seashore waiting for her man to come back from sea...while he had no real intention of doing so. Or he had a woman standing waiting like that on every seashore. Limerence goes into every nook and cranny of the collective understanding of love and relationship so that we can identify what aspects of it are false and get rid of the buggers once and for all. Clearing out the collective subconscious on the subject.
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2009, 05:57:33 pm »

I would say with a Gemini South Node that your mind could screw you over by going over and over both sides of the situation.

With a Sadge N. Node/BML, there ARE no two sides of the story. There is one ultimate truth: this guy is not for you. This attraction is unhealthy, and you need to break its hold on you.

The belief that he is the one for you/relationship material will lessen more and more over time as long as you don't stoke the flame. Once you've learned all the tricks and games, bobs and weaves, the power of this situation over you will diminish. Eventually, you will wonder how you ever could have been attracted to such a man. You will probably even become repulsed by him. (Scorp) I know it feels like hell, but this will come to an end. You just have to work at it. Be ruthless.

This is difficult because being a Gemini Sun, your natural tendency would be to look at both sides of the situation...favouring the lighter, more romantic aspects in this situation. Your mind will be able to turn this over and over again, bringing in information and facts to try to convince yourself that this is a fated love.

It's not. It's fated only in that it exists to clear these illusions and delusions, these false beliefs about what love is.

You deserve so much better than this guy, and you will get it once you clear this out of your psyche.
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2009, 05:57:46 pm »

A positive part of the Gemini influence, I think, will be the ability to get some intellectual detachment in the situation. It helps to see yourself as two people (the twins) right now. One of the twins has a bad case of limerent attraction to this dude who's no good. The other twin knows the truth about the situation. You can observe the thoughts the limerent twin thinks, the feelings she feels...but you can't let that twin get into the driver's seat.

There's an online support group of sorts here to check out if you're interested: Limerence Experienced

Spend time alone. Hang out in nature. Stop thinking about it for a while.

Keep exploring the layers of the situation until you get to the root of this attraction. Try to understand what triggers your attraction, and instead of acting on it, hold yourself back and observe the dynamics.

When your motivation is clear and true - to break all ties with this guy completely and end this limerent obsession - you'll know how to do that.

All the best to you.

Willow
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2009, 05:57:56 pm »

Posted by Willow at 11:11 AM 3 comments
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Saturn in Virgo and Eating More Greens
This is a recipe for a salad dressing so good and so easy to make that it has me eating salad on a regular basis (from previous levels of next-to-none):

Oil and Vinegar Dressing

1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup soy sauce (use light to cut down on salt)
1/2 cup flax seed oil
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil

Pour this mixture into an old, washed wine bottle with a cork - or, you know, a regular bottle. Keeps for about two months in the fridge due to the flax seed oil. Shake it in the bottle before you put it on your salad.

The only semi-tricky ingredient to find is the flax seed oil, which you have to buy at the organic grocery store.

I put this dressing on a salad of romaine lettuce, diced Roma tomatoes, carrot, Kalamata olives and crumbled feta cheese, and it is heaven. Cucumbers and spinach are also good to add.

I think you can also put some chopped garlic in this dressing. I haven't tried that, but I bet it would be good.
Posted by Willow at 2:04 PM 3 comments
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2009, 05:58:21 pm »

Full Moon in Pisces

We're heading to a very nice Full Moon in Pisces on Thursday evening/Friday morning (MDT). After a very tumultuous spring and summer, this moon is a soothing balm for the soul. Letting it all go and dissolving it into the abyss...
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2009, 05:58:34 pm »

Posted by Willow at 12:54 PM 0 comments
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Cardinal T-Square Pulling Us Apart...or Is That Squeezing Us Until We Implode?
Oh, good. Both! heh heh

Just a note to remind us all that we're still under the influence of that very potent T-square involving the cardinal signs.

Very potent because it is taking place at the early degrees of the cardinal signs with Pluto in Capricorn stationing direct and Mercury in Libra stationing retrograde. (Mercury goes retro this Sunday, September 6 for three weeks.)

Throw Mars in Cancer into the mix to create the T-square. And then if you count Juno (soul mate asteroid) in early Aries, we've got ourselves a cardinal Grand Cross. Oh, boy. Getting it from all directions. These cardinal initiations really are the cross we bear at the moment.

Mars has been the catalyzing factor here, travelling through Gemini and its formation in a mutable (changing, adapting, transitioning) T-square last month into Cancer and its place in this cardinal (new directions, initiatives, leadership) T-square.

Our personal goals, motivations and what we really want are the connecting force here between these two T-squares that are packing a one-two punch.

The friction in the cardinal signs is creating something truly fresh in our lives, starting us on much-needed new cycles/chapters...but those new chapters/cycles are proving a bit of a beast to get off the ground.

It's a super-lengthy birthing process - long and arduous with many times when we just want to give up and call 'er quits. But apparently, it's all going to be worth it when we have that end result.

Right now, though, it feels as if we're at the screaming bloody murder point when we just want someone to rip the freaking thing out of us and into existence already!
Posted by Willow at 5:58 PM 2 comments
The Entry Points
Pluto is stationing direct now (after a five-month retrograde) on the zero degree of Capricorn - the very first degree of the sign. And no coincidence, it goes direct on September 11. The date of the World Trade Centre attacks in New York City in 2001. Zero Capricorn at Ground Zero.

Previous posts on Pluto in Capricorn can be found here and here.

Also from a previous post:

"We have to remember: Capricorn is a feminine, yin sign. The symbol for Capricorn is the sea-goat, so you can see the water influence there (emotional/intuitive/spiritual), an integral part of reaching its Earthly goals. Knowing what steps to take, remaining sure-footed while avoiding the loose rocks as it makes its way up the mountain.
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2009, 05:58:47 pm »

Pluto transitting the sign shows us just how far from integrity the expression of the sign has gotten collectively, especially in the public realm. How the feminine influence has been muzzled and whitewashed out in a lot of ways. Pluto is stripping things down - within all those hierarchichal structures built on this imbalanced expression of Capricorn - to reintegrate that crucial feminine influence.

We can't move forward collectively until we do. And here is another aspect of Capricorn that is not fully heeded: the responsibility for collective progress, not just the progress of the few."

So looking at the sign of Capricorn and its symbol the sea-goat within the context of Pluto, Black Moon Lilith and the North Node transitting it:

The earth part of Capricorn (and the structures it represents) is parched and thirsting for some water. It's been thirsty for a very long time now.
Report Spam   Logged

Davita
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2009, 05:58:55 pm »

At first the earth part with its earthly concerns could easily slough off the quiet requests for (and from) water. It had more important things to do.

And for a while the quiet voice requesting water stayed silent. But the need grew stronger, and the quiet voice grew louder and more insistent. Eventually, the insistence became angry demands, and then rage at this lunatic who would not heed the crucial need for water and replenishment.

It became a battle within Capricorn and the Capricornian structures until the part attuned to the water could go no further. It had no strength left for the fight and slumped to the ground. But still the concrete progress-driven part would not let up. It continued, relentlessly marching toward its goal, dragging the lifeless water part of itself along, leaving a trail in the dust behind.

And when one goal was met, there was always a new goal to set out after. There was always another hill to climb, another peak to get to, another competitor to outdistance.

Until the separation between the earth part and the water part was so large that the parts didn't even recognize each other. They looked at each other with narrowed, suspicious eyes, hate and disgust.

And at this extreme crisis point, the relentlessly goal-driven earth part, addicted to the rewards of climbing the external structures, finally started to understand. Its addictions to achievement, unrelenting external progress, and "being somebody" had threatened not only its personal goals but also the very survival of the collective.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: