Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:10:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Changes in the Forum Board

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Changes in the Forum Board  (Read 1865 times)
Europa
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: September 26, 2009, 01:40:49 am »

Hi all,

In order to condense the board a little more and make it easier to understand, I reverted a few of the boards that aren't used as much into sub-boards, or child boards.

In addition, "Modern History" and "Modern Historical Mysteries" have been combined into one board, the same with "the Ancient Americas" and "Mesoamerican Cultures."

And the name of our Out of Body Experiences board has been changed to "Paranormal Events."

I was going to change the board colors but can't find a better design.

All the best,

Europa
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Europa
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 03:40:30 pm »

Hi all,

We had one of our best months in terms of posts last month, congrats to all who contributed!

It was over 7,000!

In tribute to Halloween and the month of October, we have also added a new section called "Online Horror Movies," under Seasonal.  These are full length horror movies (mostly of quality) that you can watch right here on the forum.

More later.

All the best,

Europa
Report Spam   Logged
Brooke
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 03:21:21 pm »

"George Bush & Republican Politics" has now been changed to:

"Sarah Palin & Republican Politics"

Since Bush already has TWO other forums all to himself here!

Brooke
Report Spam   Logged

"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein
Europa
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 05:34:58 pm »

Hi all,

I hope that everyone had a nice Halloween! We had our second best month last month when it came to posts at over 8,000.  Great work, everyone!

We also added a little icon a the bottom of the page concerning the cycles of the moon. 

Happy Birthday to Horus!  Also, welcome to all the new members and visitors that have been stopping by the forum these days.

All the best,

Europa
Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 01:16:32 pm »

Thanks Europa! My birthday and Halloween have always been combined into one big party (my mom went into labor on Halloween night so why not) and it was a huge bash fest this year with multiple parties, live bands, dancing, but too loud and rowdy for me to pull off my Lust Guru routine! Maybe next year. Gal that went with me was Kali and that was triggering people. 

Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Aphrodite
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 04:52:05 pm »

Our poll section on Atlantis has been changed to "Atlantis:  News & Polls."  Feel free to post any Atlantis-related find news there.

Karen
Report Spam   Logged

"He who controls others maybe powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.” - Lao Tsu
Brooke
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 01:18:44 pm »

"Tea Party" has been added to the Ron Paul/Libertarian sections since people have been adding so many teabagger topics there.

Enjoy, people!

Brooke
Report Spam   Logged

"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: