Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:52:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How 9/11 was done

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How 9/11 was done  (Read 1711 times)
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2009, 01:38:53 am »

P.S. Dutch site that has an interview with David Ray Grifin:

http://www.ufowijzer.nl/tekstpagina/911DRGriffin1.html

"Maar spraken ze werkelijk met andere mensen. Als je de transcripties leest die ons zijn verschaft, dan lijkt het niet alsof ze een interactief gesprek voeren, het zijn allemaal éénrichting dingen die iedereen kan hebben gezegd, het is meer zoals: “Hallo mam, we zitten achterin het vliegtuig, we maken ons klaar om iets te gaan doen, ik moet nu ophangen, dag.” Ze hadden geen gesprekken waaruit blijkt dat ze echt met hun zoon, man of vrouw spraken. En we hebben een heel goed bewijs dat dat zeker niet het geval is met het bekende geval van Mark Bingham, die zegt: “Hallo mam, dit is Mark Bingham.” Wie heeft ooit met zijn moeder gesproken en daarbij zijn achternaam genoemd? Dat is zo absurd!"

Translation:

but did they really speak with other people? If you read the transcripts that have been given to us then it seams that they are not having an interactive conversation. It is all a onewaystreet conversation of things that anybody could have said. It is like: hello Mum, we are in the back of the plane and now we prepare to do something; I have to hang up. Bye! They did not have conversations from which it becomes apparent that they are talking with a son, father or mother. And we have very good evidence that this is certainly not so in the well known case of Mark Bingham who said: "hello this is Mark Bingham". Who ever called his mother and used his lastname? That's so absurd.
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2009, 01:39:26 am »

Debunkers like to point to the phone call from Linda Gronlund. She called her sister and told her the secret code from the safe containing her will. How was it possible for Mossad agents to know this code. Her is a possible explanation:

It's 18:25 as Joe Deluca picks up his cell phone to call his girlfriend Linda Gronlund.

Two seconds after he selects her number from his buddy list a red light starts to blink in a gray office building in Herzliya, Israel. A girl in that office quickly puts on her headset, grabs a pencil and a writing pad and starts to listen attentively. Joe Deluca was put on a watch list after it was known that he had had booked on flight93 to San Francisco.
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2009, 01:40:21 am »

triiinnng

Linda: hello?
Joe: hi sweetheart, it's me.
Linda: Oh hi, darling!
Joe: just calling to say that I will be a little late tonight. Did you have dinner?
Linda: no, not yet. I had a busy day. I can wait for you to come home so we can have dinner together.
Joe: fine. Did you go to the notary today?
Linda, yeah, I did. Went very smooth actually. I just had to sign and I could take a copy of my will with me. I have put the papers on the pile of mail on the drawer I have to work through but I am too tired now. I'll do that after we return from Frisco. I am really looking forward to that trip next week.
Joe: yeah, me too. OK, I have to hang up. I'll see you in an hour. I have forgotten to bring the keys though.
Linda: Oh, I'll take a bath first. Just in case I am not ready, you know where to find the key, do you?
Joe: sure, see you later.

Click.
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2009, 01:41:00 am »

In the office the girl puts off her headset and leans backward and muses for 10 minutes and then starts to smile...

On the morning of 9/11 a car is parked 50 meters from Linda Gronlund's house with a man sitting in it. Although it is still dark, the man is wearing sunglasses and is reading a newspaper with 2 holes in it, just not to draw attention. At 6:05 Linda Gronlund leaves her house. When her car is out of sight, the man leaves his car, walks towards the house with a metal box under his arm.Without hesitation he takes a key from under a flower pot, opens the door and goes in to return after 5 minutes without the metal box. He steps into the car and drives off.

P.S. march 12, 2009. Today a new article from C. Ketcham about Israeli eavesdropping in the US telecom systems. It is clear from this article that long before 9/11 Israel was able to listen in on most of the telephone conversations on US soil. Hence there can be no doubt that the Mossad was able to collect data and sound samples from future 9/11 passengers.
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2009, 01:41:43 am »

Dancing Israelis or Urban Movers planting explosives at the WTC

Url: http://www.youtube.com/v/tRfhUezbKLw
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2009, 01:42:11 am »

Url:
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2009, 01:42:54 am »

A 911 classic: The dancing Israelies. These guys, all Mossad agents, where caught filming 9/11 events, celebrating and high-fiving while the WTC-towers were burning and people in death agony were jumping towards their death. One thing was clear: they were expecting the event and they liked the result. Due to angry residents who made an anonymous phone call to the police they were arrested.

Picture: Urban Moving Systems van.
This minor event and the Odigo messages were early indications for israeli involvement in 9/11. It was this little carelessness that might potentially roll back a zionist power position that was build up in more than a century, but I digress.

Lucky for the detainees the zionist Chertoff, from his high ranking position in the department of justice, was able to get them released so they could leave the country quietly and make the appearance on israeli television. The most crucial question was not asked in that video: how did they know about the inpending attacks? Answer: they organized the event themselves.
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2009, 01:44:46 am »

According to the ICT the 3 guys shown in the first video from 1:20 onwards are the ones (amongst others) that planted the demolition charges in the WTC-building.

From this article from antiwar.com:

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=4178

The New Jersey connection recalls the infamous incident involving the “dancing Israelis,” arrested on 9/11 when seen leaping and dancing for joy in a park overlooking the Hudson River as the World Trade Center burned. The five detainees were Israeli citizens who worked for a New Jersey moving company, Urban Moving Systems, and were held for months while being repeatedly interrogated as to their knowledge of the events surrounding 9/11. The owner, Dominick Suter, fled to Israel after the feds raided his business, and The Forward speculated that the company was a thinly-disguised Mossad front.

Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2009, 01:45:01 am »

Related to this:

“Chertoff allowed scores of suspected Israeli terrorists and spies to quietly return to Israel. In several cases, Israeli suspects working for phoney moving companies, such as Urban Moving Systems from Weehawken, N.J., were caught driving moving vans which tested positive for explosives. On September 14, Dominic Suter, the owner of the moving company, which was found to be a Mossad front company, fled to Israel after FBI agents requested a second interview… One group of 5 Israelis was seen on the roof of Urban Moving Systems videotaping and celebrating the destruction of the World Trade Center. These Israeli agents were returned to Israel on visa violations… These Israeli suspects, and others, who had apparently transported explosives in the New York area, were allowed to return to Israel without being properly interrogated or their presence and activities in the United States having been vigorously investigated. ”

This blog entry from june 2008 has some very interesting information about a financial transaction to the tune of $665,000...
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2009, 01:45:45 am »

Here is the link to the transaction.

http://www.fedspending.org/faads/faads.php?reptype=r&database=faads&record_id=2039277&detail=3&datype=T&sortby=i
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2009, 01:48:13 am »

So, Urban Moving Systems received a 'business loan' from the US-government.

the blog entry ends with:

So, the Dancing Israelis Inc. (TM) received half a million dollars from uncle sam in June of 2001. The owner fled to Israel, rather than be questioned by FBI, and the place was raided by tons of agents after 9/11.

JUST HOW MUCH THERMITE DOES HALF A MILLION DOLLARS PURCHASE?

Taking a cue from Dr. Jones, I checked EBay. Thermite is on sale right now for $10/lb.

Assuming a bulk discount more in line with $5/ lb, a half million dollars would buy (correction) one hundred thousand pounds of thermite.

I’m not saying that’s what happened.

I’m not saying it isn’t.
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2009, 01:48:30 am »

Isn't the internet fun?

Url: http://www.youtube.com/v/Lb3A16qCjA8&hl=nl&fs=1
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2009, 01:48:51 am »

And here a CNN-video of the day of 9/11 itself, with a report that a van full with explosives was detained at the Washington Bridge.

Never heard anything from it again of course.

Unfortunately we are unable to ask the owner of Urban Moving Systems Company, Dominick Sutter, any questions.

He left the country immediately after 9/11.

For Israel.

Here is a scan of a document confirming the transaction plus additional information like this:

On September 10, 2001, the Army School of Advanced Military Studies issued a report written by elite US army officers, which was made public just prior to 9/11. The report gave the following description for the Mossad: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target US forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act." [Washington Times, 9/10/01]

Ruthless and cunning indeed.
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2009, 01:49:39 am »

And finally this:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/globemovers.htm

Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2009, 01:49:50 am »

On September 14, Dominic Suter, the owner of the moving company, left the country very abruptly after FBI agents indicated that they wanted a second interview with him. According to ABC News’ 20/20 [ABC News 6/21/02], “Three months later 20/20’s cameras photographed the inside of Urban Moving, and it looked as if the business had been shut down in a big hurry. Cell phones were lying around; office phones were still connected; and the property of dozens of clients remained in the warehouse. The owner had also cleared out of his New Jersey home, put it up for sale and returned with his family to Israel.” [New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety, 12/13/01; Gotham Gazette 11/2/01; ABC News, 6/21/02; Forward, 3/15/02]

The five employees that were taken into custody were all former members of the Israeli Army.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: