Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:42:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New York Judge Dismisses Claim Negligent Construction Contributed To WTC 7 Colla

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New York Judge Dismisses Claim Negligent Construction Contributed To WTC 7 Colla  (Read 214 times)
Pax Americana

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 12:09:23 am »

My god, this would give Judge Hellerstein and the victims’ families an entirely different outlook, and all of us could reach closure if we knew how exactly and by whom this horrific crime was pulled off in the face of a $60 billion intelligence apparatus, the biggest defense department in the world, an absent (on that day due to anti-hijacking terror drills) network of jet fighters, radar, and the presence of every obstacle imaginable. It might even point to 9/11 being an inside job! Perish the thought, but it might. And you never know until you investigate. Hear that Con Ed, especially if you want back that $277 million you did not get.
Report Spam   Logged

"Proud of my country, appalled by my government."
Pax Americana

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 12:09:37 am »

The last but extremely important Tower 7 business was brought to us by Dylan Avery, writer/producer of Loose Change, along with co-producer Jason Bermas and Alex Jones of Prison Planet. The story’s hero is Barry Jennings, who worked for the Office of Emergency Management. He was Deputy Director in the Housing Department and a coordinator working in building 7. By his own repeated testimony on camera, he describes being caught in a huge explosion that ripped from the sixth to eighth floors inside WTC 7 after WTC 1 was hit but before Tower 1 and 2 collapsed on 9/11. Jennings testimony was given to the major media plus Avery and Bermas in an exclusive interview.
Report Spam   Logged

Pax Americana

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 12:09:47 am »

Barry Jennings also met Michael Hess, Giuliani’s chief legal counsel, not known to him before, on that morning, in that horrific situation. The bottom line is that after Jennings gave his forthright interviews, expressing his shock and disbelief, and which you can view now thanks to Dylan Avery and Jason Bermas, he received death threats on his life and members of his family. Mysteriously on August 19, 2008 at the age of 53, just days before NIST’s white-washing report on WTC 7 was released, he passed away after several days in a hospital. Mr. Hess seems to have survived the catastrophe without injury. But then he didn’t give interviews or express opinions.
Report Spam   Logged

Pax Americana

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2009, 12:12:49 am »

When Dylan Avery hired a private detective to inquire what happened to Jennings, the detective came back in short time, returned the money and said he never wanted to see Avery again. On further investigation, it turned out that Jennings family had abandoned their house and were nowhere to be seen. This too is the plight of a 911 victim’s family. But please, look at Barry Jennings Uncut for his precious information and dialogue with Dylan Avery and Jason Bermas. It is a piece of history.

Jennings last words on film were that no boiler explosion could have caused the damage he witnessed (he was an ex-boiler technician). The damage included the total ruin of the massive lobby. In fact, he found himself finally walking over bodies in the wrecked lobby and through an exit hole hacked by firefighters.
Report Spam   Logged

Pax Americana

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2009, 12:13:03 am »

By then both Towers had fallen, and it was a fireman with a flashlight who had discovered Jennings and Hess, and lead them out to safety. So these events, of all things, remain the still smoking gun of Tower 7, a good reason Silverstein would have for demolishing his own building, and for protecting the larger conspiracy behind that day. Perhaps Judge Hellerstein would benefit by looking at all of this information before he tells one more victim’s family they can’t have a reinvestigation of the events of 9/11.

Perhaps, and this is speculation, Flight 93, slated for 8 AM takeoff to San Francisco from Newark Airport on 9/11, and stuck on the tarmac there for 41 minutes before take-off, was really slated to hit Tower 7 that morning. The Tower 7 explosion may have been pre-timed with its hit. Once Flight 93 missed the opportunity to hit 7, and since Towers 1 and 2 were already down by the time Flight 93 got off, it was flown towards the Mid-West and then turned back east.
Report Spam   Logged

Pax Americana

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2009, 12:13:27 am »

As Paul Thompson describes in his 9/11 Terror Timeline, Flight 93, according to numerous eyewitnesses was shot down over a field in Shanksville, PA. Numerous eyewitnesses saw two F-15’s and a white military jet tailing 93. Witnesses heard the whistle of missiles, then saw the plane explode into a ball of fire in the air and its pieces fall to the ground like a “shower of confetti,” scattering within an eight-mile radius. Thompson found no evidence of Flight 93 diving into the open quarry and evaporating down the rabbit hole.

Again, I’m sure Judge Hellerstein would be interested in more than the major media myth’s story, which he repeats in his summary, that is, if he is truly looking for justice and not perpetuating a dreadful cover-up. But it all begins, in a way, with the still smoking gun of 9/11, Tower 7, which no plane hit that day, which did not fall from fire, but rather an announced internal demolition. Con Ed! America! Good luck to you all in your search for reparations and the truth. It’s there. It bears looking at.
Report Spam   Logged

Pax Americana

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2009, 12:13:55 am »

Net, net, of all the major buildings destroyed at the WTC, Silverstein’s Tower 7 is the only one to have been speedily completed, built five stores higher, and somewhat wider than its first incarnation. Perhaps the $500 million in insurance profit Silverstein received had something to do with that. Money does talk even through smoke and mirrors.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/20780
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: