Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:42:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

10 Most Offensive Tea Party Signs (PHOTOS)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Most Offensive Tea Party Signs (PHOTOS)  (Read 7840 times)
Crass

« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2009, 01:48:33 am »

You can't spell "Jerusalem" without "USA"!

I'll bet she was pretty excited when she noticed that.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 11:19:26 am »

You realize how many people were only saved in these countries because of capitalist insurance plans.  They have been all over talk radio claiming the dangers of socialized medicine.
Report Spam   Logged
Roxanne Karstenetti

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 11:27:40 am »

Sure, RIGHT WING talk radio. Those people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 11:45:34 am »

Okay when you get sick go to France and see what kind of health-care you receive.
Report Spam   Logged
Mishe Vanatta
Superhero Member

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 01:03:44 pm »

If YOU went to France and got sick or injured there, you would probably be treated either for free there or for a very small charge. Plus, they make house calls - even for tourists.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 06:25:08 pm »

Okay when you get sick go to France and see what kind of health-care you receive.
Yeah I would get the best in the civilized world. 
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 10:54:56 pm »

I been tea baggin' every chance I could get this year.  Any excuse to protest that Commie pinko Kenyan fella that's in office.  I hear tell he's sendin all us southern white males off to the Fema camps now to get turned into females.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2009, 12:30:22 am »

Do you even know what tea bagging means?  It's not protesting that's for sure.  Here is the definition for you.

Teabagging is a slang term for the act of a man placing his scrotum in the mouth[1] or on or around the face (including the top of the head) of another person, often in a repeated in-and-out motion as in irrumatio. The practice resembles dipping a tea bag into a cup of tea.[2][3]

Teabagging is also an erotic activity used within the context of BDSM and male dominance, with a dominant man teabagging his submissive partner, a woman, as one variation of facesitting and/or as a means of inflicting erotic humiliation. Teabagging is not always carried out with a solely "sexual" connotation. In some cases it can be carried out as a prank whereby a male might teabag a sleeping person for the mere humiliation and humor of the act. This kind of activity is sometimes carried out in domestic situations involving alcohol.
Report Spam   Logged

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2009, 11:40:14 am »

Do you even know what tea bagging means?  It's not protesting that's for sure.  Here is the definition for you.

Teabagging is a slang term for the act of a man placing his scrotum in the mouth[1] or on or around the face (including the top of the head) of another person, often in a repeated in-and-out motion as in irrumatio. The practice resembles dipping a tea bag into a cup of tea.[2][3]

Teabagging is also an erotic activity used within the context of BDSM and male dominance, with a dominant man teabagging his submissive partner, a woman, as one variation of facesitting and/or as a means of inflicting erotic humiliation. Teabagging is not always carried out with a solely "sexual" connotation. In some cases it can be carried out as a prank whereby a male might teabag a sleeping person for the mere humiliation and humor of the act. This kind of activity is sometimes carried out in domestic situations involving alcohol.

TEA -Taxed Enough Already.

Only you would distort this.    Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2009, 12:38:21 pm »

I'm not distorting anything.  I'ts not my fault people are stupid and should understand the meaning of a certain phrases before using it nation wide as a political movement.
Report Spam   Logged

Psycho
Superhero Member

« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2009, 03:02:27 am »

Well, if that is what those guys want to do with their spare time and build a movement out of it, I guess that's up to them!  Huh
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2009, 11:21:21 pm »

I'll be danged.  Robert, I'll bet that the liberal media just came up with that definition to try ane make us all look like idiots.  I've been to a whole mess of these things and ain't never seen anything like that going on at one.

Teabaggers forever!
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2009, 08:32:08 am »

I'm afraid that the definition for tea bagging has been around for a very long time.  No one needs to help you look like an idiot.  Your doing fine on your own.
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2009, 11:11:36 am »

TEA and TEA BAGGING - 2 different things.  You are either going to a tea party or you are tea bagging.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Mandy Esser
Superhero Member

« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2009, 11:22:01 am »

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,21171.new.html#new
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: