Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 12:16:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Khalid Sheik Mohammed's Original Confession to 9/11

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Khalid Sheik Mohammed's Original Confession to 9/11  (Read 227 times)
Ravenwood

« on: September 07, 2009, 03:51:23 am »

Aliases

Was it still active? "Yes it is, and it always will be as long as we are in jihad against the infidels and the Zionists."

When the time came to start filming I sat in front of the camera and invited Khalid to have a look into the viewfinder. "What do you think?"

But Khalid was not happy. He yelled at an associate: "Bring me that brown cloak, will you?" With the help of Ramzi he pinned the cloak to the wall in front of the camera and had another look through the lens to see if the colour worked on film. Still, he was not happy.

He disappeared for a moment and came back dressed in a large loose brown cloak, almost identical to the other one, covering him from neck to toes. As everybody was laughing, he took it off, placed it on Ramzi's shoulders and asked him to sit in front of the camera so that he could have yet another look. "It is OK now," he declared, "we can now begin. Sit in front of me."

When the camera started rolling Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was different. He tried to sound authoritative, but stumbled as he tried to compose a couple of sentences in classical Arabic.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: