Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 11:13:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Political Arguments in the Forum, A Good Thing or Bad Thing?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Political Arguments in the Forum, A Good Thing or Bad Thing?  (Read 4294 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 01:54:02 am »

Well, I didn't mean you, Rockessence, you have always seemed pretty cool.

The people I did mean is all these townhallers (and a couple of people that used to post here) who hate Obama because he is black.

And even if they didn't hate him because he is black, they always seem to be woefully uninformed about the issues!  Watching FOX News does not exactly supply a person with the facts.

Where are you seeing these people cuz I have yet to meet one ??
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 03:17:56 pm »

Some older people are smart, but LOTS of them aren't.  In my experienced, the most prejudiced people and the ones with most set in their ways, happen to be OLD. 

Or Feminists...    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

And just how do you think that feminists are supposed to be set in their ways?

If we were so set in our ways, we wouldn't be out there, trying to change things, and, make no mistake, we have.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2009, 03:19:25 pm »

Well, I didn't mean you, Rockessence, you have always seemed pretty cool.

The people I did mean is all these townhallers (and a couple of people that used to post here) who hate Obama because he is black.

And even if they didn't hate him because he is black, they always seem to be woefully uninformed about the issues!  Watching FOX News does not exactly supply a person with the facts.

Where are you seeing these people cuz I have yet to meet one ??

Have you been paying attention to the town halls? Most of the screamers are old, white and Republican.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 01:00:09 am »

Some older people are smart, but LOTS of them aren't.  In my experienced, the most prejudiced people and the ones with most set in their ways, happen to be OLD. 

Or Feminists...    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

And just how do you think that feminists are supposed to be set in their ways?

If we were so set in our ways, we wouldn't be out there, trying to change things, and, make no mistake, we have.

Cuz you let the victim feminists hi-jack the whole movement.  This is why I've known women to admit to me as to why women are jumping off the feminist bandwagon in droves since the mid 1990s.

Classic-feminists were for equal pay, equal voting rights, equality in the work-place, etc.

Victim-feminists are just out to destroy everything American.  It's like they are doing the NWO's Agenda.

The New World Order’s 25 Tenets:

1) Men are inclined to evil rather than good.

2) Preach Liberalism.

3) Use ideals of freedom to bring about class wars.

4) Any and all means necessary should be used to reach their goals as they are justified.

5) Believe their rights lie in force.

6) The power of their resources must remain invisible until the very moment that they have gained the strength so that no group or force can undermine it.

7) Advocates a mob psychology to obtain control of the masses

8 ) Promotes the use of alcohol, drugs, moral corruption, and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.

9) Seize citizens’ private property by any means necessary.

10) The use of slogans such as equity, liberty, and fraternity are used on the masses as psychological warfare.

11) War should be directed so that the nations on both sides are placed further in debt and peace conferences are designed so that neither combatant retain territory rights.

12) Members must use their wealth to have candidates chosen to public office who would be obedient to their demands, and would be used as pawns in the game by the men behind the scenes. The advisors will have been bred, reared, and trained from childhood to rule the affairs of the world.

13) Control the press, and hence most of the information the public receives.

14) Agents and provocateurs will come forward after creating traumatic situations, and appear to be the saviors of the masses, when they are actually interested in just the opposite, the reduction of the population.

15) Create industrial depression and financial panic, unemployment, hunger, shortage of food, use these events to control the masses and mobs. and use them to wipe out those who stand in the way.

16) Infiltrate Freemasonry which is to be used to conceal and further objectives.

17) Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding slogans and phrases, advocate lavish sounding promises to the masses even though they can’t be kept.

18) The art of street fighting is necessary to bring the population into subjection.

19) Use agents as provocateurs and advisers behind the scenes, and after wars use secret diplomacy talks to gain control.

20) Establish huge monopolies towards world government control.

21) Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by controlling raw materials, organized agitation among the workers, and subsidizing competitors.

22) Build up armaments with police and soldiers who can protect and further New World Order interests.

23) Members and leaders of the one world government will be appointed by the director of the New World Order.

24) Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of teaching the youth in the schools theories and principles known to be false.

25) Create and use national and international laws to destroy civilization.

The ones in red is what victim feminists advocate.

The Classic-Feminists need to weed these undesirables out.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 01:03:03 am »

Have you been paying attention to the town halls? Most of the screamers are old, white and Republican.

Versus anti-Globalists ??
Report Spam   Logged
Jade Hellene
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 11:29:08 pm »

Where do you get this drivel from??

As I told you many, many times in the past, you have a caricature of feminism, you don't have the real thing.

There is no such thing as a "victim feminist."  To the extent that feminists address wrongs inflicted upon women is akin to the way the LAW attempts to address wrongs inflicted upon individuals.  The fact that such wrongs are inflicted upon women should be of no concern to you. 

Oh, and to the extent that some women don't want to be seen as feminists anymore these days, it is simply because the conservative media has done such a good job bashing the word "feminist" these days. They, too, have no idea what true feminism is all about.
Report Spam   Logged

Sort through the media disinformation:
http://mediamatters.org/
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 12:28:27 am »

Where do you get this drivel from??

As I told you many, many times in the past, you have a caricature of feminism, you don't have the real thing.

There is no such thing as a "victim feminist."  To the extent that feminists address wrongs inflicted upon women is akin to the way the LAW attempts to address wrongs inflicted upon individuals.  The fact that such wrongs are inflicted upon women should be of no concern to you. 

Crimes that get inflicted upon women, depending on the state, they are usually bringing it upon themselves.  The fact that Feminists aren't helping women develop their Anterior Cingulate Cortex abilities to avoid such problems show the failures of feminism.  I've got 6 nieces, who do you think is going to help them achieve better Darwintuitive abilities ??  Feminists or their good old Uncle-Volitzer ??

Oh, and to the extent that some women don't want to be seen as feminists anymore these days, it is simply because the conservative media has done such a good job bashing the word "feminist" these days. They, too, have no idea what true feminism is all about.

Well if it wasn't about destroying the family unit , or turning all women into victims or getting unqualified women rewarded it might still have a following.   You can't blame conservatives for the hi-jacking of the feminist-movement much like conservatives can't blame feminists for the hi-jacking of the Republican Party.

This is from a Female Psychology professor at a local university taught about why women were disassociating with feminism.
Report Spam   Logged
Jade Hellene
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2009, 01:39:13 am »

Who cares what one woman's opinion is?  She, like you, has  got it wrong.  Feminism isn't about "destroying the family," it is about getting women to think of themselves as equals as opposed to an appendage of the family.  If some women don't want to be equals, that's not my problem.  I have lived long enough to know that you can't live people's lives for them, they have to develop the self esteem to believe they deserve better.
Report Spam   Logged

Sort through the media disinformation:
http://mediamatters.org/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: