Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 03:11:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

National Geographic 9/11 Hit Piece

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Geographic 9/11 Hit Piece  (Read 1864 times)
Infowarrior
Superhero Member

« on: August 31, 2009, 11:10:32 pm »

"What do you think is more ratings grabbing: proof 9/11 was a conspiracy or proof that the official story was correct?" he asks. "It would've been fantastic to prove that the Truthers were correct, but sadly -- as far as my ratings are concerned -- that's not what happened.

"I would say that [Hicks'] response would be no different from the Truthers we shared our results with in the film," Nelson says -- "absolute rejection of every single point we're bringing up."

He goes on to add that "there's no more pseudo-science used in our forensic tests than the pseudo-science used in promoting the Truther theo-

One thing that Hicks did like about the documentary was that it gave the featured Truthers a fair shake.

They "come off as careful and professional, unemotional, but compassionate about the truth," he says. "A lot of times a documentary like this will cut up their words," but this one didn't.

"I actually take great hope from this [documentary] because it really shows that our opposition is on the ropes," Hicks says.

"One good thing about this documentary is that it's showing that the topic is still relevant and that the case isn't closed."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: