Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 12:15:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Wishing Georgeos a Very Happy 88th Birthday

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wishing Georgeos a Very Happy 88th Birthday  (Read 1092 times)
Tristan
Superhero Member

« on: August 27, 2009, 03:16:44 pm »

Who knew a man as old as 88 could lay claim to such accomplishments in Atlantology? I would like the rest of you to join me in also wishing this man well on his very special day, coming up shortly.
Report Spam   Logged

"The rain in Spain brings madness & mediocrity."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tristan
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 03:17:42 pm »

Upcoming Birthdays: GeorgeosDiazMontexano (88)
Report Spam   Logged

"The rain in Spain brings madness & mediocrity."
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 10:50:17 pm »

Are you serious?  How do you know he's 88?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 11:22:14 pm »

Qoais, if you look at the bottom of the forum, above all the names logged in, it also displays "upcoming birthdays."  Georgeos is listed as 88 years old.
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Ian Nottingham
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 11:33:00 pm »

Clearly, Georgeos entered the numbers for his birthday wrong when he registered for an account here.  Maybe that explains his confusion with the whole 900 vs 9000 thing when it comes to Plato.
Report Spam   Logged
Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 04:12:36 pm »

It was a simple mistake.  And yet, if he makes those when it comes to translating numbers, I wonder at how well that speaks of his ability to translate ancient texts?
Report Spam   Logged

"This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together..."
Brigster

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 10:08:24 pm »

No, Georgeos is not 88 years old.  A fella makes one mistake and you guys rake him over the coals for it! Pretty low.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 12:05:40 am »

Who is in here, impersonating Brig? 
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Bee Cha
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 12:14:51 am »

Maybe it's Smiley?
Report Spam   Logged
nikas
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 12:31:14 pm »

It was a simple mistake.  And yet, if he makes those when it comes to translating numbers, I wonder at how well that speaks of his ability to translate ancient texts?

Oh cmon, that's my line I ussually say this kind of things.  Grin
in other words, it's numbers dam it it's not words. they're the same in english as they're in Spanish....Anyway, he acts like an 88 years old man, so deal with it... Wink
Report Spam   Logged
nikas
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 12:32:28 pm »

No, Georgeos is not 88 years old.  A fella makes one mistake and you guys rake him over the coals for it! Pretty low.

FakeBrigg, I don't know if he is 88, but you are.... Grin
furthermore, he is anything but a fella  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 12:32:46 pm by nikas » Report Spam   Logged
nikas
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 12:35:15 pm »

Who is in here, impersonating Brig? 

I woulnd't be surprise if it's EPSI  Grin
At AR Epsi would have like a gazillion account's and argue with himself all the time. But I have to give it to her, she was adorable and an amzing artists... Cheesy

She makes Jeff Dunham look amatorishshshshs ahahaha (Where is seven when you need him?)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 12:35:44 pm by nikas » Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 12:45:15 pm »

Oh cmon, that's my line I ussually say this kind of things.  Grin
in other words, it's numbers dam it it's not words. they're the same in english as they're in Spanish....Anyway, he acts like an 88 years old man, so deal with it... Wink

But sometimes he acts like an eight year old, so I can see why he gets confused about the decimal place.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Proud to be GOP

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 03:58:47 pm »

I'm with Brig, who, for my money, also knows a lot about Atlantis and is a great guy:  that Georgeos fella sure knows his Atlantis research.  And, of course, they know where they can read all about it, too: at AR, not here.
Report Spam   Logged
nikas
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2009, 07:44:51 am »

I'm with Brig, who, for my money, also knows a lot about Atlantis and is a great guy:  that Georgeos fella sure knows his Atlantis research.  And, of course, they know where they can read all about it, too: at AR, not here.

Ok now, you too sound like that Fake brigg.....where is Chronos when u need him?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: