Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:34:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thinking outside the Box.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking outside the Box.  (Read 692 times)
Bob137

« on: May 08, 2010, 07:02:16 pm »

I ahven't been online here for quite sometime. Hello there. I personally believe from my studies of religions, ancient civilizations, myths, legends, theology, the dead sea scrolls, Joseph Campbell, (myths, and legends), Carl Jung, alchemical psychology, and numerous other studies, and my own personal experiences, that there is a GOD which is pure spirit consciousness, created the material universes and dimensions, and lesser Gods, and angels that dwell in the spiritual world, and they can assist within the realm of the material, but any and all beings that visit within the material realm that are of a material nature, are not Gods, or Angels, but actually just extra terrestrial beings either from another solar system, galaxy, time, and or another dimension. I also believe that there are ascended inter-dimensional beings that do visit from time to time, that may be believed as Gods or Angels, but are just ascended beings from another dimension. In regards to the Utopia you have described, it is quite possible that one once did exist for a time, and that once again another may come, but so far these are just myths and legends, but I can not rule them out. Anything is possible if it can be concieved.
Report Spam   Logged

Attitude is everything.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: