Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:27:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

PILLARS OF HERCULES, FINALLY FOUND!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PILLARS OF HERCULES, FINALLY FOUND!!!  (Read 6603 times)
nikas
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 08:31:22 am »

Tristan, your signature is offensive. You should change it.  I seem to recall us telling you to do that when you were at Atlantis Rising.  If you were still using it, you'd be banned from AR, just like Nikas, Byron and some of the others here with their sour grapes.

You're such a liar Brigg. I was never Banned, I left the site because I couldn't stand you guys. I allready explained that to you but you still live thwe fantasy....

Bring me a cope of the message where I was banned. and don't try to modify anything....

Let's see who's the liar here.

Its still a nice forum. Folks looking for Georgeos know where to find him - at Atlantis Rising not here.

Well he is not there Brigg...His last message was actually at this forum. He hasn't been at AR since march. And before that he wasn't there for few more months. He returned on march just to fight with that Mike guy and then left again....ahahahahahahahaha

I can't believe, even george can't stand the siteeeeee....  Grin

If I want to go back in there I could just open a new account. I am just not interested. I go there once in while,as a visitor, and check things out but never interested to comment on anything.

Nikas, Georgeos proved you wrong at AR again and again.  If you can't compete with the man on a research level, don't blame me. At AR, we know when a fella has put his time in and has a sound theory and when he hasn't.  Don't ask me, ask Smiley and Docyabut if you don't believe me.

He proved me wrong? On what? the only thing we discussed was the WORD "PRO TOU" which is something I use in everyday life. He was telling me that it means in front of from outside. George is trying to teach me my language. An ignorant that can;t learn english could tell me what pro tou is used for?

I can't compete with him on a research level? I am a phd guy and he never finished High school, (you know that he never finished high school..I found out that he failed all the time  Wink)

I have to ask you, Smiley, Doc? You mean the charlatans? I was explaining to George that he was wrong and he comes back to me and starts offending me and telling me I am an Ignorant e.t.c and you guys never read my stuff bc you're so in love with him. Now, I have to ask you? Brigg, Get a life my friend.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 08:38:34 am by nikas » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: