Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 05:15:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Does Religion Make One Happier?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Religion Make One Happier?  (Read 1077 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« on: July 09, 2007, 09:52:43 am »

From my understanding of it all.
I can't say what right and wrong is with the beleifs of others when it comes to God.
Nor can I tell you that I go to church, because I have never been in one.
I've noticed one thing over the years that was kind of interesting though.
Almost all the world religions have all told a very simuliar story with the difference of names of places and the people. What called my attention back to God was when I prayed and almost instantly he answered my questions and prayers in a way that I would understand.

My best advice is to just ask God in a silent prayer to give you understanding about those things you have questions about. Eventually, he will answer and you will know it when he does.
I used to struggle with alot of things I was reading in the bible, until I started to listen to the little voice inside of me that would try to steer me away from doing what I knew was wrong.
Curcumstance after listening were always very positive. As well as the times I didn't listen, I was then humbled rather quickly and learned from it.

The real church is not a building, or temple and faith isn't something your taught.
It's about what is really in your heart and soul. As long as you are willing to listen to what those things they are saying about everything, the real doctrine for this age can be revealed to you.
 Smiley

And this feeling has lead me to love God as he is to me, and not as everyone else has told me too.
 If you hear that call Dawn, listen with your heart no matter what you've been taught.
If you aren't sure whats it's trying to tell you, ask him again and he will enlighten you in a way that only you will understand. Love is calling you everyday and all that is required of us is to know, God in our hearts as that love. The origions of love is God...
You and I both are a part of a system that will try to steer us away from knowing his will.
Just look deeper into yourself for those answers you seek and if you know love, you have the ability to hear the reply.

Now you don't have to take my word for it or anything here, LOL.
However, I am only speaking from the heart on this.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 10:04:19 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: