Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:02:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Does One Have a Moral Responsibility to Fight Evil?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does One Have a Moral Responsibility to Fight Evil?  (Read 3178 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2007, 09:54:10 pm »

This was an Anunnki's doing not God's

As far as the entire bible is concerned, one can interpret :
Elohim = Annunaki = God(s)

If Sodom and Gomorrah were evil, in "gods" eyes, and the Annunaki were (are) evil, and nuking a city(s) is evil, where dose that leave us. An evil entity doing an evil thing to evil people? Wink To me that indicates that maybe Sodom and Gomorrah may not have been evil, maybe just rebellious.

Just one of the multitudes of thoughts that are going head at this time. I am sorry if it is a little off subject.

Jake

Yeah but I have studied Satan's bible as well, which Anton LeVay also expresses that Satan is merely an Angel who would not follow "Jehovah" (strange that actually called our God that)....And that Good and Evil is contradictive to whats really the truth.
At a time I actually agreed that the truth is that perhaps creation vs., evolution are hand and hand.
Which suggests to my thought process  Smiley that everyone is right and wrong.
Are you still with me? LOL (kidding)

I love the whole philosophy involved in prayer and beleiving in a loving and forgiving God.
This is why I'm willing to openly admit that I don't beleive the bible (king J.,Revised, ect.) as a whole.
Personally I think that Cherubs, and Nephilims, and Perhaps a huge hovering craft were mistaken as a huge throne. Were ET. They have always been, is how this beleif teaches. We were seeded.

The war in Heaven? The Fallen Angels and Satan, Rise to the Heavens. And the Heavenly Host desending upon them.
How many years actually past from when Jesus was murdered, to the time that John of Patmos wrote the book of Revelations? And again it describes the very same vision of God's heavenly throne as the book of Ezekiel, Enoch, David, ect. During that time, can you tell me which Ceaser was in power of the holy land? 666 Was his name in some strange number placing for the greek alphabet. Hinting that it's actually something read and writen on behalf of a Jewish teaching.

Which now all of this gets back to what the truth really is about everything.
We can't even fathom the whole truth because there is to much of it we can't begin to understand.
Total human knowledge is only based on what we can see within the heavens and Earth with our toiling of tinker toys.
The real science is feeling it when you close your eyes and let go as you fly through space in spirit. Experiencing a kind of unity with every super massive object down to something nano-sized even to a bucky ball....
I have never personally done this. However it's how I know that if we could, then I would understand Satan's Jealosy of humans. What we know so far suggests that at one time, he could and because of that they will all perish.
Man, will be left to inherit that sence. Then he is ready to know the truth about everything.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 11:00:39 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: