Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:09:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Does One Have a Moral Responsibility to Fight Evil?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does One Have a Moral Responsibility to Fight Evil?  (Read 2985 times)
Andrew Waters

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 12:37:18 pm »

Does one have the moral responsibility to fight evil?

Herefornow says, ''However I will never deny the existence of a Divine ruling force or energy.''

I'm thinking had Herefornow left off the ''divine'' part in the ''ruling force or energy'' then God is nowhere to be found thus taking care of the position to say God created evil. On the other hand if God is the driving ruling force or energy then  ''This is because we are flawed from birth.... This makes us incapable of evolving beyond this stage until a change of energies takes place.''

If the ruling force is divine then only the divine has the wherewithal to manipulate the energy of the ruling force and to affect a change in it. If the force isn't divine then where can God be found in the equation. Said another way, if God is the creator of humankind and isn't divine then it simply means we are the same as the God/s and not the ruling energy force—which controls God. Meaning everyone on this planet is caught up in this kaleidoscopic reality. Further, there will be no need to express discontent in the question of this topic. So just who is divine, the ruling energy force or God?  Either way we are trapped.

Non-sequitur: I'm glad my bathroom leak is repaired. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: