Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 08:07:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Conyers: “There is no one more disappointed than I am in Barack Obama.”

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conyers: “There is no one more disappointed than I am in Barack Obama.”  (Read 970 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: August 07, 2009, 02:39:29 am »

That makes us even.  I was pretty disappointed in Conyers when he drew up Articles of Impeachment against Bush, then, when the Dems took power, was too scared to push them through.  Of course, no one cares about W. anymore cause they are too busy with their racist bs about the Obama birth certificate.   Wink

Right following the Constitution is racist !!!!!!!!!!!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Are you able to keep a boyfriend sounding so dumb all the time  ??

I mean really.

William Howard Taft was just as un-Constitutional a President as Obama is now.  Ohio never had a resolution passed making Ohio a state in 1857.  Yet no one calls tax protesters "racist".

The truth is if you Obamanoids had to make an argument without the "race" card you couldn't do it.

Obama has nothing of merit, other than the NWO's neo-feudalism agenda, there is nothing else influencing his Presidency.  You Obamanoids are deluding yourselves if you think Obama represents anything you stand for.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: