Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 04:03:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Aliens: Are They Really From Other Worlds, or Time Travellers?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliens: Are They Really From Other Worlds, or Time Travellers?  (Read 475 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« on: August 05, 2009, 11:05:02 am »

Aliens:  Are They Really From Other Worlds, or Time Travellers?

by Jennie McGrath

Hi gang, here is something to think about:  we are told by certain scientists that time travel isn't possible, because we haven't been visited by time travellers from the future.

But what if we have?  What if we have the alien thing all wrong?  What if the aliens themselves are actually the time travellers?

Your typical alien abduction involves the grays, kidnapping a person, doing experiments on them, then releasing them with only vague impressions of what they have been through.  Sounds like a time traveller conducting historical research if you ask me!

An idea that I have been toying with, both here and at AR in the past is that the grays are actually future, more evolved versions of ourselves, and the flying saucers they travel in as actually time machines! 

More later...

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 01:13:41 pm »

Fascinating!  Do Tell!
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 11:39:00 pm »

Smiley  You're not alone in that theory, Jennie. Actually, the History Channel has aired some edisodes of UFO files, where there's a infamous tape of a disection of an alien that crashed in the Roswell incident.  (although it's not a "grey" alien).  The disection is of a humanoid creature, which some have a theory on, similiar to yours.  The theory is that the creature is one that has been especially bred to withstand the physical preasures of "space time" travel, and that it is not from another planet, but from our own future.
     There are lots of other stories to back up your theory if you go digging for them.  There's one about a coin found in a dig in South America that is a US coin from the future with a date from the next century on it.
     Flying Saucers, if they're from another planet, would have to be "space-time" vehicles by deffination, unless they took thousands of years to travel here.  The vehicle would have to bend space and time in order to travel those great distances.
   I tend not to side with your theory about the "greys" however.  I think a mistake a lot of people make, is in assuming that there are only one "alien" civilization visiting us.  If you study all the UFO sightings you'll see that there seem to be several different types of creatures that consistantly pop up.  The "greys" are just one of them.  Wink

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 06:57:33 pm »

Hi mdsungate,

Thanks for the information!

I am surprised that you don't think the grays resemble a future version of us.  Seems pretty logical to me!
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 06:58:02 pm »

Saturday, March 15. 2008
Build your own flying saucer, time machine, hyperdimensional resonator and psionic helmet

Last month, a press release did the rounds about, via old friends PR Web (you pay, we pimp), about UFO How To a site and series of books on how you can build your own UFO:

Luke Fortune has released over 3400 pages of proof that man has had the ability to build UFO craft, in replicable form, over the last 100 years. This disclosure effort includes:

* 260 patents explaining the science of various propulsion systems that have been seen by witnesses that have been misidentified UFOs
        * How these craft can be glowing balls of light invisible to radar
        * How these are saucer, sphere, cigar, or triangle shaped
        * What the technology is that nullifies gravity and inertia keeping the pilots safe from high speed maneuvers and right angle turns that would kill ordinary pilots in conventional aircraft
        * The different forms of technology that can be implemented into various craft to cause these phenomenal propulsion abilities:
        * Electromagnetic/Electrokinetic propulsion (Electrogravitic)
        * Plasma thrusters
        * Magnetohydrodynamic propulsion
        * Inertial propulsion
        * Fusion, fission, and anti-matter propulsion technologies
        * Even traditional airfoil/air-flow technologies, for people who refuse to grasp the other available technologies
        * Technology is in encyclopedic format, with a Primer for ease of explanation.
        * Online videos to educate how this technology works, presented in easy to grasp layman vocabulary.
        * Prospectus available on how this technology can be used to improve the global economy, raising the standards and quality of life for all people

All this seems to be based on existing patents and released in a 6 volume series:

Luke Fortune is a certified paralegal and began investigating the UFO phenomenon in approximately 1997. After having a clear viewing of a plasma propulsion craft, he began researching the archives of the US patent office, and of other countries patent offices, to try and locate UFO technology. His searches over the next ten years led to the accumulation of all the data, and more, that would become the UFO How-To series. Each book in this six volume series is over 500 pages in length, 99% of the content are complete patents, with a recent addition of a primer volume at 118 pages, "The Basics," designed to simplify the understanding of the encyclopedic series, and make the science of UFO propulsion systems comprehensible to the average person.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 06:58:17 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 06:58:39 pm »

Now the Santa Barbra Independent gives us a round up of people offering all sorts fo extra goodies:

It is strange, then, that everyone doesn�t already own [a time machine], when they�re readily available for only $500.00 readymade or $25.00 for the plans. There�s even a wide variety to choose from � the luxurious Hyper Dimensional Resonator may be a splurge, but for less than the cost of a moderate restaurant meal one can acquire the blueprints for a Flux Capacitor, a Plasmatron Oscillator, and a Fluxatron, all in one convenient package.

The same vendor, Secret Technology Labs, offers the Psionic Helmet, a �mind focusing/tuning helmet� for use in altering the thoughts of others.

You can even buy a ready-made anti-gravity vehicle, although it doesn't quite say how big it is:

Its finally here! This 3 ft triangular antigravity disc can take off and land vertically, it can hover, tilt and bank in mid-air and land again. It uses no moving parts or propellers. Works on ionocraft principle as explained in our #IONO plans. The anti gravity disc runs on 12 volts DC which is used to power a high voltage power supply. This power supply produces approximately 20,000 volts DC and is identical to our #HIDZ unit. The primary means of lift is ion propulsion. High energy ions are ejected from the bottom of the craft which interact with surrounding air molecules to produce thrust. The craft is tethered to its power supply by light weight magnet wire, but future versions will be designed to carry their own power source and batteries. The craft can be made to tilt about on its axis and fly in any direction. The maximum lifting capacity of the craft is determined by the surface area and size. While in flight the high voltage ions can cause interference with electrical devices in close proximity to the craft. This is a great showpiece for the technology and also makes a great window display and conversation piece. We are the only company in the world to offer a working antigravity craft for sale. Yes this is FOR REAL! We hope to sell enough of these to help raise money to build a 12ft triangular craft! (Photos and downloadable video clips coming soon)
    Ready to use: $1500.00

I must admit to disappointment that the Elf Goggles and Elf Osscilator aren't designed for messing with elves but have something to do with Extremely Low Frequencies. Spoils my idea for having fun hiding in the woods and freaking the wee folk out.

OK let's have a look at what else is on offer? Well let's look at the plans on offer - all for $25 a pop:
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 06:58:56 pm »

* UFO Detector - "Pocket sized, battery operated device can detect any nearby unidentified flying objects within miles. Extremely sensitive. Can detect any large metal objects moving through the air." Given the stealth properties of UFOs I'd like to know if this comes with a guarantee. You'd feel a proper fool if you made one that didn't detect all of them - I think we can be happy it'll spot flugscheiben but transdimensional blitz spheres?
    * Hyper Dimensional Resonator - "This Hyper-Dimensional Resonator hooks up to the head of the user and by setting the dial, it will allow it's user to spontaneously astral project."
    * Philadelphia Experiment reconstruction - "Contains schematics and diagrams, plus Grid point information. PLANS" Although I assume you don't get our own battleship to disappear - you can probably use it on your car or bicycle. I do hope it includes warnings about side effects, like being merged into the structure of the vehicle you are making invisible.
    * Time Portals - "If you wish to travel physically through time, then this is the report for you. Shows you how to construct 3 different Time Portals. Also contains information on how to construct an artificial Grid point." I do wonder who would want 3 different types of time portal? Can you get bored with one?
    * Riddle of Time 9th Key - "The information contained in this report almost cost me my life. Shows you how to construct the Demat Cannon, the Hyperspace Time Portal, the Multi-Verse Resonator and the Space-Time Collector." It might be time to confess that I don't understand a bean of that and, at some point, I seem to have segued seamlessly into an episode of Star Trek with suitably incomprehensible techno-babble. What concerns me is that this could actually be dimensional/temporal backwash from me activating all these machines at once at some point in the near future. Crap like that happens to me all the time I dabble in the madder of the sciences.

Hat tip

I reckon with only a few hundred thousand quid I can fly around the world in my time-travelling flying saucer, wearing a mind control helmet handing out justice to fools Emperor-style.

It will probably look like this (from our previous post So NESARA, so far out, see also Jesus vs the Reptilian Overlords):
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 06:59:24 pm »

http://www.wunderkabinett.co.uk/damndata/index.php?/archives/1332-Build-your-own-flying-saucer,-time-machine,-hyperdimensional-resonator-and-psionic-helmet.html
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 06:59:46 pm »

More to come, as I find it!
Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 12:34:41 am »

Smiley  Nice work Jennie!  David Hatcher Childress has some nice drawings on UFO's and these types of patented devices in his book Anti-Gravity and the World Grid, and it's sequel book.  It's online.  Google him and you'll see what I mean.

This is the link to the page I'm talking about:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid12.htm#The%20Anti-Gravity%20File

Mike
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 11:12:25 pm »

Thanks for the link, mdsungate!  It has some of the best info I have seen on there.

Say, are there any other David Hatcher Childress books on the web?  He always digs up some interesting stuff. 
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 11:13:23 pm »

The Anti-Gravity File

Nazi Flying Saucers, Captured Aliens, Homemade Saucers and More

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 11:13:50 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 11:14:17 pm »

Magnetic memory effect on superconductor in external magnetic field.

Left: A ring is made superconducting while resting stationary in an external magnetic field.

Right: The external magnetic field is removed while ring remains superconducting. Only the outer surface current stops.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 11:16:14 pm by Jennie McGrath » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: