Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:48:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bombshell: Bin Laden worked for US till 9/11

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bombshell: Bin Laden worked for US till 9/11  (Read 1351 times)
World Monitor

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 05:47:44 am »

May be its a planned effort to malign Pakistan and looking for an opportunity to chase him inside Pakistan’s territory which Pakistan will never permit them. The forces which are facing a complete failure in Afghanistan territory how can be successful in the terrain being more tough, complicated and unfamiliar to them. Pakistan is one of the most important allies of US in war against terrorism and has proved its worth by fighting terrorists ruthlessly. Till now the world, including America, should have recognised Pakistan’s sincere efforts instead of involving it in each and every affair.

They have failed to search Osama and his team so they thought they should be here inside, Pakistan. And now they have failed to search their soldier so he is also believed to be inside Pakistan. One should accept its failures instead of maligning others. A famous TV artist and an English Professor late Dildar Pervez Bhatti once said my wife used to blame me for the things for which I don’t even feel myself fit enough. So Americans while blaming Pakistan should at least see its capability to do the same. yousafalamgirian@gmail.com
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: