Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:41:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Show the Dang Birth Certificate, Obama!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Show the Dang Birth Certificate, Obama!  (Read 678 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« on: July 31, 2009, 06:08:38 pm »

Now we have the Military DEMANDING disclosure of Soetoro's documents!!!

An Open Communication to Governor Linda Lingle, Hawaii

22 June 2009
Governor Linda Lingle
State Capitol
Honolulu, Hawai`i 96813

Dear Governor Lingle,

I am hereby requesting, in the legal sense, “demanding” to know the factual eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to serve as President of the United States under the provisions of Article II Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States of America. You have the ability to settle that matter once and for all by directing that the vault copy of Obama’s birth certificate be made available for forensic examination and public viewing.

It would seem common courtesy, much less satisfaction of Constitutional requirement for one to show proof of eligibility for the office of President. The requirement does not have to be translated into law, it is in the Constitution. But, Obama has denied access to his records including his birth records and you are enabling potentially the most egregious violation of the Constitution in U.S. History.

Dr. Fukino’s attempt to put Obama’s eligibility issue to rest has not succeeded:

“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.  Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.”

Hawaii law in force at the time of Obama’s birth would allow one born at the South Pole to register birth in Hawaii. So, Dr. Fukino’s statement means exactly nothing.

Millions have taken an oath, fought and sacrificed to uphold and defend the Constitution, that law of all man-made laws, that foundation upon which all other laws in the nation rest and that makes possible the nation’s civil discourse.

We, soldiers, sailors, Marines and airmen have earned a right to know that orders issued by the Commander-in-Chief are valid, and they are not valid if he is ineligible to hold the office notwithstanding election results and pompous ceremonies. To refuse to substantiate eligibility he and you effectively make a mockery of the law, the Constitution and the lives that stand in the breach between evil and good.

Make no mistake, the enemies of this nation are evil and we are good no matter what Obama has said overseas to the contrary. We have and will sacrifice much, but what if there was suddenly reason to refuse obedience to his orders that arose from the question of legitimacy? Then what? A handful have stepped forward, but most are too busy fighting, surviving and winning or dying to have time to think about this at the moment; but they will.

I do not know to whom to attribute this quotation but it captures the essence of the dilemma for this present and all future generations: “The irresponsible confirmation in the Senate of the irresponsible tallying of votes in the Electoral College does not supersede the clear meaning of Article II, Section 1.  If it is allowed to stand, disregard of the Constitution by all branches of the government would be openly established.  To all who believe that the Constitution is the government’s basic law, that the Constitution is the only instrument that gives the enactments of Congress and the commands of the Executive validity, it will be clear that the rule of law in the United States is a fiction.”

It is my understanding that you directed that Mr. Obama’s records be sealed. As you are well aware, that act stands squarely in the way of military members’ right to know whether or not Obama’s orders are valid without regard to the their morality. The uncertainty attendant to potentially invalid commands undermines the good order and discipline of the Armed Forces, military readiness and the ability to defend this nation.

Like it or not, you are at the center of the gathering storm surrounding the eligibility issue. The more it is stonewalled, the greater the potential storm; and yet you have it in your power to settle the issue with the stroke of your pen.

I have two requests:

First, please provide a copy of your order that sealed Obama’s birth records, or point the way to its official location that it can be studied.

Second, given the enormity of importance to all U.S. citizens I urge, indeed in the legal sense demand that you to release a certified copy of the vaulted original of President Obama’s certification of live birth.

Thank you for your consideration,

Semper Fidelis
//Signed//
Robert Pappas,
Colonel, USMC (Ret)

*******************************************************************************************
Who among you will join us in DEMANDING this information be released.

It should be obvious to all that the Judiciary in this country is BROKEN and will only respond to the Citizens when we drag them, kicking and screaming, back to our Constitutional roots. Remember this.., for as long as we have asked for disclosure the Judiciary has thwarted every attempt to have any and all cases reviewed on merit.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.

Web Hosting powered by Network Solutions®
Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: